of     1   

ArchOnua85
#193663565Friday, July 15, 2016 12:10 AM GMT

During the Part 7 , two volleys of shots between the 850th Prime Squad and the Axis Snipers/Howitzers awaited just at the Path separating the Sig Lands and that long tunnel where our protagonist no longer stand . Now they are stuck , does they will find their way or fail after insane efforts ? This is what we will know . " We tought we are done . But an call main than some aircrafts to procced at our extraction . Finally ! " - Jonathin " And the Axis , how they will reach you ? We must not forgive them ... " - Skagen " We didnt planned that . We only tought to us . Then we got another call , not from Allies or Axis . " - Jonathin " From Onua Sig ? " - Skagen " Yes . I own a registering of it , can i play it ? " - Jonathin " Of course . " - Skagen " Hey . Its me Onua Sig . I know Luis your with allies . I know they are with you . But i will keep you alive . When i gonna see you , i will enjoy that time to hide you . The Axis must not kill you . Even if they win , i gonna help you escaping alive . We still friend . Stay alive , and then we put an end to the Rivality . " - Sig Registering " Nice . Now what was the siege's landing ? " - Skagen " What i remember of the Siege's Preparatort ... is how quiet it was . We done a final flight to the Sig's Lands . It was a silent trip , we was even mute pawns . Does we got regrets ? Any private heresy feeling ? Perhaps , but we didnt said a word . Not on the Flight , not when we prepared to the siege , not when we seen the Steps of Axis . Not a word . Even not a little letter . " - Jonathin End of Registering .
ArchOnua85
#193754506Saturday, July 16, 2016 1:17 AM GMT

of     1