of     1   

OutKvst
#193691181Friday, July 15, 2016 5:51 AM GMT

This one's actually mine, but... I was thinking about making a roleplay where it's semi free roam set in a fantasy world where only few large cities remain, the reason being a catastrophic war that resulted in the near extinction of humanity. Their attackers were corrupted souls (living energy for plants maybe) of humans, animals, and maybe plants (maybe, not 100% if I want this) These corrupted beings look like demonic versions of their former selves; distorted, jet black, red eyes, feral, and sometimes even growing in size. Anyway the humans lost and thanks to a great wizard or something were able to construct the last cities and to repel the darkness and stop humanity's incoming destruction. The wizard also taught people how to open their inner gates and unleash their true power, this power being a reflection of one's soul and whatnot, and a reflection of their soul. After a couple hundred year's of survival humans eventually began to go back to normal within their cities, teaching the young how to utilize their powers, and venture into the wild to reclaim land and so forth. So that's the basic idea of it, I guess. As for the powers, they'll be elemental and based off your personality, so: Electric, Water, Fire, Light, Void (Dark), Ice, Earth, etc... then they'll receive training to learned how to incorporate their powers into their fighting style. Say, someone with water/light might be taught to heal (healer), Fire and Electricity users might use theirs for raw power like a mage, Ice and Earth could use theirs for adding strength to their armor or even themselves, there could be summoners and tamers; people who use Light to tame the corrupted animals, or even using your powers to boost your weapon's strength. Well, that's pretty much all I thought of. No one will probably be on so I'll bump in the morning and afternoon.
RykerHaleAlt
#193691497Friday, July 15, 2016 5:57 AM GMT

That is literally an anime/manga. "Actually mine" "Actually been created by a popular company*" "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
TheGamingCinema
#193692271Friday, July 15, 2016 6:17 AM GMT

what animoo moo/ mango is it [hello from the other side of the screen]
RykerHaleAlt
#193692401Friday, July 15, 2016 6:20 AM GMT

Green worldz and the green worldz sequal (Not in english sadly) It's horror. there is like 1 or 2 changes he added. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
TheGamingCinema
#193692460Friday, July 15, 2016 6:21 AM GMT

looks like it op's lookin preeettyy shady rn mk [hello from the other side of the screen]
OutKvst
#193717779Friday, July 15, 2016 5:26 PM GMT

I've never actually watched that, and wouldn't watch it because you just said it wasn't in English... but! I did I guess take certain things from games and animes. That was the city idea from Destiny, and the demonic looking things from RWBY, but I'll check out this anime to see what I did that made it similar.
OutKvst
#193745468Friday, July 15, 2016 11:34 PM GMT

Bump. I also searched it up and they don't seem very similar honestly.

of     1