of     1   

DevCami
#193742701Friday, July 15, 2016 10:52 PM GMT

Juicy Burgers Application Send to a HR. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1.How would you address a High Rank? 2.Why do you want to work here? 3.How active you are you on a scale of 1-10? 4.How good is your grammar on a scale of 1-10? 5.How do you handle Trollers/Exploiters? 6.Do you have any past experience? If so please list them. 7.Why are you applying? 8.Why do you think you be a good trainee? 9.How friendly are you on a scale of 1-10? 10.What do you hope to achieve in this group? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Approved by Chairman Cami7777 [[ NOTE: YOU MAY ONLY APPLY FOR TRAINEE, Waiter/Waitress, Interview Assistant, Interviewing Team, Supervising Team, Management Team, Board Of Directors. ]]
patrline5599
#193757290Saturday, July 16, 2016 1:58 AM GMT

dear new york fries, i have made fries for my entire life i can make them for you please hire me
Noctis_Tarik
#193757585Saturday, July 16, 2016 2:02 AM GMT

Dear New york fries, I am perfect. I also don't post in the wrong sub-forum. Hire me or i'll destroy your business with a successful marketing strategy that will change the world of roblox. Or i'll just sacrifice you and your family to our lord and savior Satan. So hire me kiddo. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft

of     1