chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     4   

MatthewCastagna
#193836959Sunday, July 17, 2016 2:11 AM GMT

"typical conservative response!" I mean reasoning and logic doesn't work while talking to small minded liberals.
Logaids
#193836977Sunday, July 17, 2016 2:12 AM GMT

ale almost every first world country is more free than the states just gtfo dude lol Live Laugh Logaids
alejandrotrill
#193837007Sunday, July 17, 2016 2:12 AM GMT

bruh i cant move im a minor i want to move to canada when i grow up
MatthewCastagna
#193837253Sunday, July 17, 2016 2:16 AM GMT

I wonder why people who hate America live in America. I also wonder why we are ok with Muslims and Mexicans burning the American flag.
Logaids
#193837363Sunday, July 17, 2016 2:18 AM GMT

don't move to canada the government will piss you off to no end. the only place that appeal to me at this point are the nice parts of europe, which are borderline impossible to get into. Live Laugh Logaids
MatthewCastagna
#193837539Sunday, July 17, 2016 2:21 AM GMT

What pisses you off in Canada? Having to pay for somebody else's social services while working harder than them or having a more important job?
lnplodedalt
#193837612Sunday, July 17, 2016 2:22 AM GMT

"ale almost every first world country is more free than the states just gtfo dude lol" Volksverhetzung, in English "incitement of the masses", "instigation of the people" (the official English translation of the German Criminal Code uses "incitement to hatred"[1][2]), is a concept in German criminal law that refers to incitement to hatred against segments of the population and refers to calls for violent or arbitrary measures against them, including assaults against the human dignity of others by insulting, maliciously maligning, or defaming segments of the population. --- Hate speech laws in England and Wales are found in several statutes. This does not necessarily mean they apply throughout the United Kingdom, given that both Scotland and Northern Ireland have different legal systems. Expressions of hatred toward someone on account of that person's colour, race, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, or s____l orientation is forbidden.[1][2][3] Any communication which is threatening or abusive, and is intended to harass, alarm, or distress someone is forbidden.[4] The penalties for hate speech include fines, imprisonment, or both --- Hate speech laws in Canada include provisions in the Criminal Code of Canada, provisions in the Human Rights Act and in other federal legislation, and statutory provisions in each of Canada's ten provinces and three territories. The Criminal Code prohibits "hate propaganda." The Canadian Human Rights Act prohibits discrimination on various grounds. Legislation in the provinces and territories prohibits discrimination on the same grounds as Canada's Human Rights Act in matters of provincial or territorial concern such as employment and accommodation. In Citron v. Zündel TD 1/02 (2002/01/18) the Tribunal found that the respondent had theories of secret conspiracies by J_ws. The respondent posted his theories to the Internet. The Tribunal found that the tone and extreme denigration and vilification of J_ws by the respondent was a violation of s. 13(1). The Tribunal ordered the respondent to cease and desist his discriminatory practices.[16] --- The rules against hate speech and racism are set down in § 266b of the Danish penal code: Whoever publicly, or with intention to disseminating in a larger circle makes statements or other pronouncement, by which a group of persons is threatened, derided or degraded because of their race, colour of skin, national or ethnic background, faith or s____l orientation, will be punished by fine or imprisonment for up to 2 years. Sec. 2. When meting out the punishment it shall be considered an especially aggravating circumstance, if the count has the character of propaganda. --- The Dutch Criminal Code § 137(c) criminalizes:[82] … deliberately giv[ing] public expression to views insulting to a group of persons on account of their race, religion, or conviction or s_____l preference. --- Sweden prohibits hate speech, and defines it as publicly making statements that threaten or express disrespect for an ethnic group or similar group regarding their race, skin colour, national or ethnic origin, faith or s____l orientation.[11][12] The crime does not prohibit a pertinent and responsible debate (en saklig och vederhäftig diskussion), nor statements made in a completely private sphere.[13] There are constitutional restrictions pertaining to which acts are criminalized, as well limits set by the European Convention on Human Rights.[14] --- The hate speech laws in Australia give redress to someone who is the victim of discrimination, vilification, or injury on grounds that differ from one jurisdiction to another. All Australian jurisdictions give redress when a person is victimised on account of race. Some jurisdictions give redress when a person is victimised on account of colour, ethnic origin, religion, disability, or s____l orientation. --- Come again? Very few countries have stronger free speech and press laws than the US, the only good example is New Zealand.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     4