SH3LT3R
#198460645Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:30 AM GMT

After a while, I decide to get up and explore the world around me, starting with the 'forest'. I bring with me my weaponry, wits, and a backpack full of food and other essentials necessary for survival. I then step into the ashes and flame. "This is quite the masterpiece that one Hale guy created. I'm surprised that the lab hasn't detected the smoke yet." I turn to a large, white rectangular prism that represents the laboratory in the... err... forest fire. I proceed to walk through the alleyway of flames. I step on a few dead bushes and sticks on my way, some of which startle me. "Okay... I never thought that I would be HERE of all places." I step into the remainder of the forest. It was all just green and trees. There wasn't any wildlife lurking in the 'shadows', except for maybe me. "Maybe I'll find something here." I pull a map out from my backpack.
SagePakkana
#198460915Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:36 AM GMT

Pucci After a few minutes, I've emerged from the bushes with additions to my appearance. The sideburns, eyebrows, and other stands of hair have connected to form a star on my forehead, I have spiky eyelashes like the Green Baby and lastly, I've grown multiple ponytails that thread through the holes of my collar. As I look at them, I say "Hallelujah! Praise be to Him as I have been blessed with this new power. And so...C-Moon!" I say as a new stand appears before them. Anything that is near to me within a 3 kilometer radius will fall away.
SH3LT3R
#198461496Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:47 AM GMT

"Is it just me, or does this map record all of Egypt? God dangit!" I throw the outdated map to the ground and crush it with my bare foot. "Stupid, useless piece of desert junk." Later on, my senses take me to a temple, completely untouched. "Is it just me, or am I the first to go this far into the forest..? Or, did everyone die on the way or something," I pondered to myself. "Anyway, I should enter if I'm looking for even the smallest bit of action." I grab a flashlight and enter the stone, cave-like structure.
FactionGuerrilla
#198461563Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:49 AM GMT

(...I WILL MURDER my stupid little brother for downloading his Destiny trash on our main internet connection, which is SO DAMN SLOW NOW.) -Origins Richtofen- He reappeared right behind Pucci, coughing and sputtering. He spat out the piece of Gobblegum that had broken off of the main chunk, causing a purple splat to form on the ground. The Doctor shook his head, recuperating quickly from the nasty "popped" gum before glancing towards Pucci. He yanked out his Ragnaroks before stabbing them in between his foe, in an attempt to stun him. "Looks like you're stuck between a RagnaROCK and a HARD PLACE!" He yelled before firing off the last two shots in his GKZ, causing both of them to be enveloped in the gun's yellow mist.
SagePakkana
#198462772Thursday, September 15, 2016 3:13 AM GMT

Pucci Do they not understand? Anything that is near me will fall away. That is called Inverse Gravity, and so these things that the German put on me will be pulled back thanks to my stand.
Tailsdahfox136
#198477795Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:14 PM GMT

[sans] "why do i suddenly feel really proud of richtofen?" Sans muses out loud.
succesfulfundude
#198480807Thursday, September 15, 2016 4:06 PM GMT

EVENT: "HANG ONTO SOMETHING!" Blastoise yells, everything ranging from buildings to even the ground starting to fall away.
SagePakkana
#198480871Thursday, September 15, 2016 4:08 PM GMT

Pucci Now I need to get to that place; Cape Canaveral, and I know where it is. While my stand is still active, I make a run for the said place. That's where I will attain "heaven".
succesfulfundude
#198481433Thursday, September 15, 2016 4:25 PM GMT

EVENT: Another sphere of water speeds towards Pucci, disregarding the gravity.
SagePakkana
#198481469Thursday, September 15, 2016 4:27 PM GMT

Pucci Not this time, my stand takes a quick turn and strikes the sphere, causing it to turn inside out.
roquinha9
#198484491Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:00 PM GMT

(I am gonna need a resume.)
SH3LT3R
#198487557Thursday, September 15, 2016 7:29 PM GMT

(I'm back) After a good few hours of just keeping my stand when I had the chance of going in, I finally take a step forward. "Let's just do this thing, Fluff. It's okay." I would tell myself. I turn on my flashlight, and it proceeds to flicker off. "Dang it! Stupid batteries." I throw my backpack to the ground and shuffle through it. "Aha! Found you, spare batteries!" I would majestically throw a small box of Double-A batteries into the air, proceeding to strike some random victory pose for no reason at all. "Alight, Fluff. No more messing around," I say calmly to myself. "Okay... This way and then..." I place the second battery in. "Viola!" I would shout. I then take the two worn out batteries and slide them into a side pocket. "NOW I can enter the temple." The flashlight finally revealed it's purpose, "Alright, my handy-dandy light! Lead the way!" I step into the ancient building, at last.
SH3LT3R
#198487878Thursday, September 15, 2016 7:36 PM GMT

(U know wut actually, just ignore that one section of the post I made before the one I just made, lol.)
Henrypika
#198494602Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

-Henry (part-Ninetales)- As I saw the human run off... I decide, you know what? I'll just ask someone here what's going on... And I know the perfect guy to ask... "Hey, Mr. Typhlosion (pretty sure I misspelled), what's going on? Who were you just fighting?"
succesfulfundude
#198496194Thursday, September 15, 2016 10:13 PM GMT

EVENT: The Typhlosion grabs Henry's arm as he begins to fall away from the human. "That's Pucci! He's really powerful, so please help, Henry!" He says vaguely, Blastoise firing a stream of water towards the antagonist, which also goes in a straight line.
Henrypika
#198496413Thursday, September 15, 2016 10:17 PM GMT

-Henry (part-Ninetales)- "I'm getting rather famous aren't I...? Really powerful?" I look over at the running figure. I'm positive I could catch up, but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to defeat him in close combat... For now... "I'll do my best, but explain to me your connection with this "Pucci" later alright?" (5 posts to Sunset)
FactionGuerrilla
#198496926Thursday, September 15, 2016 10:25 PM GMT

(Resume: everyone's ready to fight. Joan isn't backing down, as she's stepped forwards.) -Origins Richtofen- He had fallen away into the air, but that didn't deter the man. It was similar to the Der Eisendrache gravity zone, he soon realized, before grabbing his Ragnaroks in mid-air. He instead yanked out his GKZ MK 3 to begin blasting at Pucci, trying to hit him with one of his three GKZ mist shots and/or forming a black hole with the Mark 3 shot. -Sophitia- The Greek mother was initially shocked by the low gravity scenario, but managed to grab onto a nearby light pole using her shield arm. She glanced over to see Edward firing maniacally at Pucci, and looked around in an attempt to try and spot Zoey. "...This can't be the work of the Soul Edge... Could it?" The Holy Warrior murmured.
succesfulfundude
#198499641Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:11 PM GMT

EVENT: "Alright. Don't get too close, and hop to those shattered parts of the ground!" Typhlosion throws Henry, making a regular Typhlosion noise (BRIII-KAAAH!) right towards a platform, possibly hoping he'd use his rifle. Meanwhile, Charizard flies around, smiling at the fact that Richtofen was helping. He knew it would be difficult to get Pucci himself, but shrugs it off and dives towards the antagonist, flames spewing from his mouth.
marc12267
#198500490Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:25 PM GMT

TRAILER!RUBY, and BLAKE and the PUSSYCATS The reason they haven't attacked is because they were too busy discussing ideas about breaking through the radius and waiting for Trailer!Ruby's aura to fully recover. ZOEY She arrived at the scene at saw the attack on Pucci.
Henrypika
#198500630Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:27 PM GMT

-Henry- Doesn't Ty know anything about shooting guns? It's gonna take forever to stabilize it now... "Full-auto limiter off!" As I pull out the bolt, and starts spraying lasers straight at Pucci... Hoping to get at least a couple of hits in before I have to get up close and personal. 15 or so bullets hit, before I land on the platform and manage to fire a normal shot at Pucci again, this time, aiming straight at the back. "QUIK SCOPE!!"
roquinha9
#198501327Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:37 PM GMT

Event A rather strange noise can be heard inside of the room where the heroes are at.... Sounds like a voice, a weak voice. It seems to be coming from one of the statues. Maybe they're gaining life or....
marc12267
#198501971Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:46 PM GMT

TEAM RW_Y They all turned towards the statues in different directions. WEISS I have my hands firmly grasping the handle of Mytrenaster. Oh, Oum, Jacker had to JINX it, didn't he?
GearBlade654
#198502020Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:46 PM GMT

Apoc Xenon Out of nowhere, he drops a scope near Henry and starts firing his revolver. "What's going on?"
Henrypika
#198502272Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:49 PM GMT

-Henry- "Some 'Pucci' character's being a jerk to one of my fellow Pokémon..." I say, as I reload and progress forward.
ForeverTaIl
#198502469Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

lol how is this still goin pushin for #70