GearBlade654
#194379805Saturday, July 23, 2016 8:25 PM GMT

(In case Apoc's accepted) Apoc Walking through Vernal... not a lot of zombies. I was running through Kin earlier and there were a lot of zombies- hey, is that a portal? What is that doing here?
marc12267
#194381235Saturday, July 23, 2016 8:46 PM GMT

RUBY "WOAH!" I take a couple steps back, as...no way. I thought we were all by ourselves? "J...Jaune?" WEISS I simply shook my head as I facepalmed. Oh no, not this Jaune boy again... BLAKE ...Meh. YANG I rolled my eyes towards Ruby, saying, "Ooh, look who's back." in my usual, carefree tone. JAUNE Wow! That was intense. And--oh, there's team RWBY. Didn't expect the other three to be with Ruby. Eh. May as well do a reunion. "Hello, uh, nice to see you four again. Especially Ruby."
soccerman611
#194383832Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

(Surprised nobody has interacted with Stimpy yet.) Stimpy I notice all the chaos in the city. "You know, I think this doesn't seem very safe to be in the city. There's an awesome fight going on, there's zombies everywhere, buildings are falling down. I should go into the pizza place!" I say, looking at all the things happening. I go into the pizza place. But suddenly, the pizza place is crushed by a giant robot! I flee the pizza place, with many injuries. Then the giant robot grabs me! "Wow! Thank you, Giant Robot!" I say, happy about apparently being saved. "Oh wait, I'm going to be hurt by the robot. Ahem...... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I say, scared. The giant robot apparently starts using it's rocket feet to fly above the city. that's a-spicy-a meatball!
Tailsdahfox136
#194384229Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:28 PM GMT

[Dempsey] About five seconds after the driver floors it, a zombie leaps onto the car door, ripping the driver out and biting into him and ripping his jugular out. "GOD DAMMIT!" Dempsey would shout, more frustrated than upset that his driver just got torn to shreds. Dempsey tucks and rolls out side the truck to see more undead have followed them. "KRAUT BASTARDS!" He'd yell, his gun emptying itself all over the horde, tearing bone and sinew as thirty point oh six rounds tear into the craving dead.
roquinha9
#194390686Saturday, July 23, 2016 10:58 PM GMT

(Succes, you could handle some characters while the other admins handle other characters. Not everyone wants to wait an entire day for a reply.) Tselner The soldier goes for cover to reload his AK-47 and then after he's done he comes out of cover, using his gun once more to mow down the guards that were alerted. He didn't want to fight, but this is the only way to get past.
SurvivalGuy4402
#194391344Saturday, July 23, 2016 11:07 PM GMT

The Kazakh people wanted to fight, so they did. Everyone was shocked to see 400,000 brave Kazakh people to come fight.
supermariobunny
#194392363Saturday, July 23, 2016 11:20 PM GMT

(Hi guys, I'm sorry, but I either won't be able to post for a bit, or I'll post infrequently for a while, because I'm going on holiday for 5 days. Sorry. I'll try to post as much as I can, but if I can't, I'm sorry.)
SagePakkana
#194392653Saturday, July 23, 2016 11:24 PM GMT

Jotaro "Hmm? What's going on?" I ask as I stood up from the couch. Josuke "How should I know?" I ask "I just got here!"
SurvivalGuy4402
#194393676Saturday, July 23, 2016 11:39 PM GMT

A Kazakh Man "*talking in Kazakh* We are here to fight!"
Golden_General
#194393878Saturday, July 23, 2016 11:42 PM GMT

(Please make a CS.) "In ROBLOX You are no longer safe, watch as many accounts get banned." -ROBLOX CEO. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=190899915
succesfulfundude
#194394458Saturday, July 23, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

(Dear roq, All characters have to be handled in a way they have different companions. Sincerely, your friendly Typhlosion)
FactionGuerrilla
#194395139Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:03 AM GMT

(Yo, Marc, should I have Hags meet up with Team RWBY, or my returning hero from Shattered Universes?) (P.S. I did Richtofen for a few reasons: 1. I figured he- when armed to the teeth with the new badass Gorod Krovi guns- was going to be a good character for anti-boss stuff. Ahem. ToT. 2. His character- inventive and ingenious- would definitely compliment Ruby's persona. 3. Someone is doing Tank Dempsey... Too bad it's not the Origins one. Oh well. And if you're wondering, this is only PART of the CS. Just want ya to know.) Name: (Origins) Edward Richtofen Age: ~30s Gender: Male Species: Human Appearance: The German has short black hair and green eyes. Richtofen has many cuts and bruises on his face, and is a lean Caucasian. He wears a brown and white T-shirt, and has a small sling bag of sorts. Just look him up, I guess. Appearance descriptions aren't the best of mine. Personality: Always focused upon the task. He despises his old self's behavior, and wishes not to become the same man. Richtofen always tries to help his comrades out. If that's not enough, look on his Wiki page. Power: The power of Perk-A-Colas: Juggernog, Quick Revive, Speed Cola, Double Tap 2.0, Stamin-Up, Mule Kick, Deadshot Daiquiri, Electric Cherry, and Widow's Wine. Juggernog allows him to take much more punishment than the normal human being, Speed Cola gives him the ability of sleight of hand, being able to operate items much more quickly whilst reloading his weapons much faster. Double Tap literally causes two bullets to fire at once... or one bullet to have the stopping power of two, depending upon how it is used. Stamin-Up speaks for itself- it gives Richtofen marathon endurance- Mule Kick allows him to wield three guns at one time, Deadshot Daiquiri eliminates all recoil (not even sure how that'll play out), the Electric Cherry can keep enemies at bay while he reloads- it also causes an electrical shockwave to emit from him when he is downed- and Widow's Wine causes an "explosion" around him when he is meleed, which will unleash a wave of webbing from him. Also, when stabbing someone with Richtofen's knife, his foe will be entwined in webbing, too. Finally, Quick Revive is Richtofen's ace up his sleeve- the first time he is downed, he will automatically revive himself, allowing him to stay in the fight a little longer. Richtofen also has the ability to "go down" when he sustains too many wounds, causing him to lose all his Perk-A-Colas until he can find their machines- or better yet, a Der Wunderfizz- but more importantly it allows him to survive a longer time than normal so long as his allies reach him and provide medical assistance. If he bleeds out, he can lose consciousness, and additional hits by foes slightly speed up the bleedout progress. Weapon: The Doctor is armed to the teeth in terms of weapons. His first gun is a Pack-A-Punched GKZ-45 Mark 3 dubbed the Maelstrom of Eris, an experimental prototype weapon dual-wielded. It consists of a pistol called the GKZ-45 wielded with the left hand and a Ray Gun Mark 3 on the right. The Ray Gun fires projectiles similar to the Ray Gun Mark I, but thinner and without splash damage similarly to the Ray Gun Mark 2. The GKZ-45 shoots clouds of yellow energy that slows down its target, whilst speeding up allies running through the cloud. If Richtofen shoots the cloud it will turn into a miniature black hole capable of instantly defeating weaker foes, whilst teleporting stronger enemies- and allies, if they choose to jump in- someplace else. However, its gravitational pull is relatively weak- you'd have to stand a few feet away to feel it. Richtofen also carries Gersch Devices, which yield variants of the GKZ's black holes, but with a stronger gravitational pull along with instantaneously forming into the deadly hole instead of requiring a shot from the Ray Gun- just prime it and throw it. (More TBR.) Bio (too lazy to remove): "In a former life, the sadistic Doctor Edward Richtofen stood at the forefront of research into the mysterious Element 115 - and its potential applications for Group 935's Wonder Weapon program. Now, his grand plans for a brave new world guide him down a dangerous path toward an uncertain future..." ...In an alternate timeline, the "infamous" Edward Richtofen was a close partner to Dr. Maxis in World War I... Until everything went wrong, and Dr. Maxis began to suffer from the effects of Element 115. Richtofen then worked together with three Allied soldiers to help Dr. Maxis and save his daughter, Samantha. Over time, Richtofen learned about "alternate timelines", and finds one instance where Samantha and a childish version of him- Eddie- playing with each other. Wanting to amend his mistakes and make sure that his other selves don't discover what he learned... And not in a good way. He finally found and killed his team's original counterparts, but things have gone awry. Now he finds himself in this new world... Other: "What can I say, Dempsey? Things change... I am no fool! For what I do... I do only to secure a better tomorrow." http://callofduty*wikia*com/wiki/Edward_Richtofen (The Origins version.)
succesfulfundude
#194395562Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:10 AM GMT

(accepteeeeddddd)
FactionGuerrilla
#194395899Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:15 AM GMT

("NEIN, NEIN, NEIN!" I ain't done yet!)
ConsulLegarus
#194396045Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:18 AM GMT

Name: Dr. Johannes Freigmund Age: stuck at the age of 70 since 1943 Gender:m Appearance: Freigmund is an elderly man but with very few signs of it. Little to no wrinkles or liver spots. His hair has gone white from its original black color. Wears a lab coat over a brown turtleneck and black pants and shoes. Species (What species is your character? If a species that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" afterwards: ex. *insert species here* (Custom)): Personality: Loves to build and help Powers*: Immortality Machine Weapons*: Anything he builds Residential Universe (where does the character come from originally? if a universe that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" after: ex. *insert universe here* (Custom)): WW2 earth Other: Will is the A.I in a body from before they come as a package deal with it.
succesfulfundude
#194396074Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:18 AM GMT

Jaune: Riolu quietly giggles from behind you. How sly of him. Yeah. Jotaro: The "thing," as that is pretty much all you can call it, looks like an absolute monstrosity. It looked like a zombie, with a deformed mouth and head. It had long claws to boot -- something that you didn't want to get close to. Basically, Amnesia. Quilava sighs in the background. Perhaps he was used to this. "Jotaro, can you handle this guy?" Josuke: "Oh?" Southpaw blinks. "Perhaps you're from a different world, then? This seems strangely new to us as well. Very futuristic to me, a bit basic to Zoroark." Whatever was going on, it sounded strange. "Well, perhaps we can find a shelter to stay in. As much as I enjoy the wild, ever since I've discovered 'houses,' I'd rather be in one." Tselner: Again, there really wasn't an amazing amount of cover. A bullet barely grazes your leg, causing a wound that shouldn't be a bother at all. More soldiers drop. No, seriously, man, you're being real mean. Oh, look, some backup's arriving in a jeep. Maybe you can take it! Stimpy: What a colorful world to live in, huh? Look, it's raining pies. Wonderful, wonderful pies. You could feed the entire world. Quack. (Faction, you're free to go rush into Dempsey's story if tails allows it)
succesfulfundude
#194396129Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:19 AM GMT

(I FORGOT TO ACCEPT APOC GEAR AGAAAAAIN HE'S ACCEPTED)
succesfulfundude
#194396398Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:23 AM GMT

(Oh, and friegmund he's accepted too)
marc12267
#194397581Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:40 AM GMT

RUBY "Jaune!" I ran up to him and hugged him. "Where have you been?" JAUNE I hugged her back. "Uh, I don't know, but...pretty sure I was in a part of this city...right?" YANG I giggled as well. BLAKE I looked around for an appropriate shadow to hide in.
succesfulfundude
#194398106Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:48 AM GMT

Team RWBY: Riolu, while you talk, pulls out an Oran Berry from behind him and quietly munches on it. Where does he even get those?
FactionGuerrilla
#194398756Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:58 AM GMT

(I'll ask Marc first about which character- if either- meets up with RWBY. By the way, Marc, the last post. .-.) Weapons: The second weapon Edward totes around is the Wunderwaffe DG-2 Pack-A-Punched, or incorrectly (yet popularly) dubbed the Wonder Waffle. As the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ (its Packed name), it is capable of generating over 200,000 amperes of electrical power- it was originally meant to be mass produced, as it was essentially the pinnacle of secret German technology- but only has six shots before requiring a reload. Its ammunition- Divinium ALA Element 115- doesn't come easily either, just like the GKZ-45 MK3. It can outright kill multiple foes by chaining from one enemy to another. Even if it doesn't outright kill its target, they will probably be stunned for quite a bit. A third "gun" he uses is actually a Pack-A-Punched NX ShadowClaw. It is dual wielded and named Apollo's Fervor. When fired, it is no more than a pest to Richtofen's foes- after all, a crossbow firing arrows doesn't sound too effective, right?- but when used on allies, it is coated with a serum that will boost the target's performance. It can even "revive" The Doctor's patients- it may sound painful to be hit by an arrow, but it actually seems very effective. Richtofen also carries a pair of spikes called the "Ragnarok DG-4". They serve multiple purposes- it can cause an electrical shockwave similarly to the Wunderwaffe, but in a concentrated area and without the chain effect. Its other- and arguably better- use is when it is planted. It can generate a force field protecting its occupants inside for quite a while until it runs out of energy- or if a force hits it strong enough, which in case it will absorb the blow before breaking down. However, the Ragnaroks recharge themselves unlike the Wunderwaffe, making them helpful if Richtofen doesn't have any ammunition. Finally, Richtofen carries Trip Mines with an automatic IFF feature. They are no more of a pest to large foes, but it can easily decimate small armies. Powers: Richtofen also chews Gobblegum, an invention made by Dr. Monty that enhances one's abilities. Each Gobblegum varies in its effects- some begin their magic once they are bitten into, others are only used when certain scenarios occur, and still others need to be used like bubblegum- AKA blowing a bubble- to work. The Gobblegum Richtofen currently has is one called "Anywhere But Here!", which is a bubblegum-esque Gum. It teleports him- and others, if he is touching them- somewhere else. Once they teleport, a concussive wave knocks back any foes that happen to be the poor guys standing nearby their teleport location.
marc12267
#194398863Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:59 AM GMT

JAUNE and RUBY They then break up the hug. RUBY "Anyway, how did you end up here?" JAUNE "I don't know. How DID you and your, uh, team?" RUBY "Hm... That's a hard question. Well, we didn't end up here in fact, but we did end up in Los Angles first. People from almost every side went crazy on us, as if we are idols. Almost all of us embraced it, but Blake just...y'know, tried running away as usual, so..." I giggled. Oh man, I just couldn't hold it in for any longer. "Yeah. Anyway, we then moved to Las Vegas, and it was different. Fewer people were rushing in to meet us, and since I learned everyone except me were 'adults' in Nevada, which I'm still not sure if it's a kingdom or...wait, what do people call it?" WEISS and YANG "A state." RUBY "Oh, right, a state. Now, we kind of pretty much ended up living lives of average citizens living together as if we were a family, except nobody is over 17, and yeah. But Yang, oh man, Yang enjoyed it the most...until up to this point. She went crazy with the slot machines, the rides, poker, and the statues. You gotta admit it. It was REALLY hilarious!"
succesfulfundude
#194399399Sunday, July 24, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

(ok now he's accepted) Team RWBY: Riolu attempts to withhold his laughter, but a few chuckles manage to escape. He didn't want to interrupt this reunion, which was strange considering the rest of his personality.
marc12267
#194399783Sunday, July 24, 2016 1:12 AM GMT

YANG "I gotta agree. It was fun too. One time while I was playing poker, I managed to beat out a guy three times, and what else did he do? He just screamed infernally. I couldn't resist laughing, as well as throwing in a joke about him. And then in the end, I just lightly poked him." I burst into laughter, unable to resist any longer.
Golden_General
#194399936Sunday, July 24, 2016 1:14 AM GMT

(Gear, might give Apoc a enemy, who has killed him numerous times.)