roquinha9
#196313531Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:51 PM GMT

Krathlork ".... So, you just insulted yourself.... You're one weird kid. Now if you don't mind, I have to get rid of that imbecile over there before I proceed to destroy humanity." He said, obviously referring to the Titan with that last statement. He slowly floats up to him but.... The Titan was already infront of him, and punched Krathlork in the face. He was sent flying.
SagePakkana
#196313577Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:52 PM GMT

Jotaro "Yare Yare Daze..." I say before I turn to the group and ask "Does anyone of you have a cig?"
roquinha9
#196313692Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:55 PM GMT

The Titan proceeded to speak with a voice that would send shivers down an human's spine. "It won't be the God of Sanity that will destroy this pathetic world. It will be me, the Titan of Terror, the Forgotten God." He said as he walked up to Krathlork and burried his sword on Krathlork's chest. Was he killed? I dunno. I'm just describing what's happening. The Titan then turns to the group as one of his arms gets surrounded by darkness. He then points that one said arm along with it's hand at the group, launching a powerful beam of dark energy.
marc12267
#196313855Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:59 PM GMT

WEISS I immediately created a shield Glyph underneath our feet, creating an icy shield-like dome that protects the 4 of us. JAUNE I held up my shield in front of my face to protect myself. (i gtg)
SagePakkana
#196313989Tuesday, August 16, 2016 3:02 PM GMT

Jotaro I immediately do a super jump over the group so I can use their shields as defenses. That son of a bish, he thinks to himself high and mighty but the truth is, he is really a dumbass.
roquinha9
#196314181Tuesday, August 16, 2016 3:07 PM GMT

The Titan then stabs his sword on the ground and walks up to the shield. He charges his fist backwards and then punches it forward and hits the shield with incredible force. Probably breaking it, but if it doesn't breaks then he will proceed to punch it another time.
FactionGuerrilla
#196314584Tuesday, August 16, 2016 3:16 PM GMT

(Ugh. Check-in day as a freshman. Also, my dumbass little brother thinks he can hack his Robux using some "script", and he refuses to believe me. Idiot. Someone kill me now.) -Richtofen- Edward glanced up and scowled when he saw the chaos going on. He made sure the syringe had injected all of its adrenaline into Fyrok, and yanked it out. The Doctor then pulled out his Wunderwaffe before firing its last three shots in the magazine, each shot landing around the Titan in the shape of a triangle. The three shots then chained over to the ToT, with the power of many lightning bolts striking it. "Get behind me," Richtofen said before stepping forwards and slamming his Ragnaroks into the ground. The spikes formed a spherical shield around him and his allies.
ConsulLegarus
#196319860Tuesday, August 16, 2016 5:08 PM GMT

Endemic From behind the group a green haze fills the battlefield coming up to the Titans knees. Any organic life not in that shield withers and dies. I descend I front of the bubble shield, "Would you look at this, Earth has definitely changed since I was imprisoned." I lay back grinning as the green haze comes off my body continuing to spread.
Golden_General
#196320802Tuesday, August 16, 2016 5:24 PM GMT

(This will be the last time I will ask but, can I bring Giantguestus into battle?)
Korean0102
#196326762Tuesday, August 16, 2016 6:59 PM GMT

i remember my first summer
Tailsdahfox136
#196327751Tuesday, August 16, 2016 7:17 PM GMT

[Zombies Crew] Richtofen had gotten frustrated spinning the box. He had been getting useless gun after useless gun. He really wanted to take the STG-44 that came up at one point, but decided the admins would get annoyed at him if he did. He sighs deeply. Finally, there it is; that weird device that teleports people (And zombies). "WUNDERBAR!" The Doctor squeals in childish delight, reaching his gloved hand in to snatch it. He skips merrily back into the room where the other three continue to lead the poor astronaut on, he would hold up the Gersch device. "Mein comrades, I have unt device!" "Very well, let us go," Nikolai says, taking a swig to help null the headache of going through these things. He almost disliked these more than the monkies and Takeo. Dempsey grunted. Takeo prepared his katana, and the Doctor threw the device down, a small portal opening, he leaped into it, Wunderwaffe first. Nikolai followed behind, quietly humming the funeral march. Dempsey strolled through, B.A.R in a fireman carry over his shoulders, and Takeo followed behind. They would come upon the scene of the battle, and the Doctor would cackle loudly, which would be heard by everyone in a nearby radius. (can I have zombies follow us bcs sam hates Richtofen?)
succesfulfundude
#196329417Tuesday, August 16, 2016 7:42 PM GMT

(faction you're forgetting haggard) Jolyne and Giorno: "Ah, well, you know, extra pepperoni's a good start..." Sunny mumbles to himself. "Hmm, now I'M at a bit of a loss on what to get." Josuke: In a few minutes, the freeway was clear and you could now start towards your destination again. It was smooth sailing, at least for now. You needed to find something to talk about... hm, what about getting to know your newfound "friends" better? Johnathan and Joseph: The roller coaster looked absolutely fun, anyways, so maybe Joseph would enjoy it. I mean, that seemed just him, you know? Kira: The look on the creature's face appeared to spell it out for you: he wasn't surprised by the result. Something about him was off -- blood began to seep out of his mouth, dripping onto the ground. Not sure your explosions did THAT, either. Jotaro: "Can't a guy catch a break after fighting this guy across every single Tear in the Multiverses?" Quilava shook his head. "I mean, it wasn't me, but man, do I feel lazy right now." XCOM Commander: The guy looked to be made out of blocks, to be honest. He was around the height of a regular human, and had a jacket, blue hair, and goggles. (I got bored so i brought in a youtuber)
FactionGuerrilla
#196329871Tuesday, August 16, 2016 7:49 PM GMT

(Suuure, I guess, Tails. Also, I'm lazy as $&@%. And I'm going to cross country right now. I don't have time to tend to everything.) -Origins Richtofen- The German turned from the Ragnaroks- and the attacking Titan- over to Endemic. "Tch. There are too many of them..." He muttered before hearing a loud cackle- a familiar cackle. One that a certain dead man- or ex-dead man, now- had produced moments before he had arrived and killed him. "Nein, nein, nein... How did he get back?!?!" Richtofen cursed in German. -Haggard- "Why, of course. It can't be worse than a Russian trying to destroy America using some mumbo jumbo tech on an airplane, right?" He asked.
Tailsdahfox136
#196330346Tuesday, August 16, 2016 7:55 PM GMT

[Zombies Team] Richtofen would notice group of children, and not even recognise his younger self as his mind was too twisted. Suddenly captivated by the sight of living people other than his 'allies' he merrily marches over to them (ignoring the two creatures with the powers of gods) and asks, "Pardon me, mein kinder, but I must ask... Have you got a few organs left over I could borrow? I promise you, ribs do in fact grow back." Dempsey and the rest would be almost panicked by the two beings, and their guns would be at the ready, but they wouldn't fire. "Richtofen, stop letting your kiddy fiddler instincts get through and come help us here!" "Oh shush amerimonkey," Doctor would shush, and the Doctor would turn back to the children, giving them his warmest smile (though to them it would come off sadistic and evil.)
Henrypika
#196330726Tuesday, August 16, 2016 8:01 PM GMT

(So... Um... Let's see...) -Apoc Xenon- I did manage to get off the eel, but... Not before it dove into the sinkhole... I fell into the sinkhole, there's no way I could survive from this height. I am going to die... On a nearby ledge, I saw a shadow, and a blur of gold... And then I landed on something furry... Wait what? I opened my eyes to see... A fox?? I was saved by a fox? -Henry- I managed to catch the guy on my back before he fell past me and hopped onto the nearby ledge. Though by the looks, he was unconscious. He opened his eyes in shock and fear. "Hey brother, you ok?? You took a pretty nasty fall... And what's with the eel?" I didn't have a chance to get an answer because he jumped out from under me and backed into the wall. (I know it's terrible but I can't think up of anything better. Writers block can have a toll... That and I'm at school.)
succesfulfundude
#196331250Tuesday, August 16, 2016 8:08 PM GMT

Haggard: "Better than getting attacked by a bunch of Caesar's Legion, at least." The man shrugged, opening the train doors manually and jumping out while it's still moving. Henry: You see something out of the corner of your eye, watching you from a distance. It was a pair of glowing, white eyes...
ConsulLegarus
#196334616Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:00 PM GMT

*as you jump on the train you land in the middle of a few Caesar's Legion*
ConsulLegarus
#196335124Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:07 PM GMT

Endemic I flip over and look at the Titan and Krathlok, "TATER ToT! Krathy! Man it's been a while. Still fighting to destroy the world."
GearBlade654
#196340148Tuesday, August 16, 2016 10:21 PM GMT

Apoc Xenon Surprising... how did I manage to live? Maybe this is a world without zombies... "Doing fine, but who are you?" Commander I silently approach the man, and decide to help him. I get up and stop being hidden, and throw an alien grenade at the aliens, then start firing my heavy plasma.
marc12267
#196340462Tuesday, August 16, 2016 10:27 PM GMT

WEISS The shield was broken, causing the fist to pummel me, and the rest of Team RWBY, along with Jaune, into a crater. TEAM RWBY By then, their auras were down to 47%, while Ruby's is now at only 4%. ZOEY I'm still looking for big guns...
marc12267
#196340505Tuesday, August 16, 2016 10:27 PM GMT

(Forgot Jaune's aura percentage--it's at 47% too.)
Henrypika
#196340634Tuesday, August 16, 2016 10:29 PM GMT

-Henry- "Im doing well, I managed to get down here without falling down too hard. My fur is a little messed up now," I brushed it a little before I face the blocky character... "But I'm fine otherwise. Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Henry." I shifted into a human and extended my hand out towards Blocky here. (Feel free to take back full control of Apoc Xenon, I'm done with that.)
GearBlade654
#196341191Tuesday, August 16, 2016 10:38 PM GMT

R. Gear I see the civilians start getting wounded. "Commander, attacking the figure, I'm going to try to evacuate the civilians!" I dash in, shield ready trying to distract the figure. Apoc Xenon "Call me Apoc Xenon, I'm from a zombie apocalypse, and I have arrived here by a portal. I wonder if I can return with allies, and destroy the zombies once and for all." "Also, are there bandits here?" (Mind if I change the personality to simply careful, success?)
succesfulfundude
#196341543Tuesday, August 16, 2016 10:44 PM GMT

XCOM Commander: "Oh my goodness!" The guy says in a British accent, throwing a blocky sword at another alien, which kills it. The sword then curves back like a boomerang, the man catching it. Consul: "Ah, boy..." The stranger groans, pulling out his pistol and shooting four of them in the head before they can even react. Apoc Xenon and Henry: "If there were, I'd know." A white canine shape comes out from nowhere behind Xenon.
Henrypika
#196341764Tuesday, August 16, 2016 10:47 PM GMT

-Henry- "Nice to meet you Apoc Xenon. I don't know of any "bandits" but I do know of some creatures called Pokémon that can be pretty deadly." I lift up my jacket to reveal my gun, six PokéBalls and my PokéBlock case. I take my gun and my case, and let down my jacket. "You want some candy? You look really hungry. These are made out of berries from my homeworld. The flavor might be a little intense." I linked my gun to a PokéBall on my belt and turned to look at where those glowing, white eyes were... They were gone, but I still sensed... Something... I aim my, now extended rifle, in the general direction of where the eyes were. Only one thought was in my mind. Stay. Calm.