roquinha9
#196802357Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:07 AM GMT

("It's a trap!" Also Faction, the German is trapped inside of a bubble, nothing can leave or be thrown away. Your only option is to teleport,) Krathlork's chains stops whatever sharp object Jaune was holding before it was able to connect to his back, side or whatever. He then turns around and grabs her head with one hand, lifting her up. ".... If I'm gonna destroy humanity, why not start with you? Your friends are next by the way." He smiles.... You could see a bunch of sharp teeths inside of that dark hood of his.
GearBlade654
#196802724Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:13 AM GMT

R. Gear I landed in the bubble. Wonder what's inside? Is the noob leader back again? If the bubble is transparent R. Gear lands on Krathlork's face, and jumped off, laser chaingun ready. "Sir, enemy detected. Attacking."
FactionGuerrilla
#196803925Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:28 AM GMT

("...Even if it didn't, the Doctor could simply grab the kids and teleport them away before any harm came to them." But now Jaune is in the way, SO...) (P.S. You forgot Gear.) -Richtofen- Edward glanced at his comrades, shaking his head. He knew it was futile to try and break through the shield, and it was obvious they had no clue how to use the Gersch Device's teleportation capabilities. He then spotted Jaune being grabbed and Gear trying his best to attack, but the German knew better than that. It would take a bigger distraction to make him drop Jaune... And luckily, he had the perfect idea. Richtofen pulled the pin on one of the grenades he held handy. He glanced over to the children before walking towards the portal. "Bon voyage!" He yelled before stepping into the black hole, teleporting away and out of the bubble. If the kids noticed and hurried, they would probably have barely enough time to escape if they hurried. Otherwise, the portal would vanish without them. Meanwhile, Edward rematerialized behind Krathlork- miraculously- and with just a second to spare hurled the frag right at Krathlork's back, the explosive blowing up the instant it hit the ancient "god"'s back armor. That'll probably get his attention, if only to piss him off. It also made Jaune appear to be a lesser threat than Richtofen, which he hoped to manipulate to his advantage. Krathy attack the boy? The Doc will just blast him back where he came from with his powerful weapons. Krathlork goes for him? Even better, because he could easily manipulate a trap so long as he had time. Hopefully Krathlork was as stupid as the Panzersoldat, or Original Nikolai, for that matter. If so, then this should be relatively EAASY.
marc12267
#196803956Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:29 AM GMT

TEAM RWBY "JAUNE!" They all cried out. RUBY Jaune... He's the one that helped me guide me around Beacon Academy... Now, he's gonna die by the hands of that so-called "God of Sanity"... WEISS Darn! Well, he had potential to become a great warrior, and now it's being all wasted by that Krathlork guy! No way he's gonna survive... BLAKE Although I have seen him fewer times than the rest of team RWBY must've did around Beacon, I feel as he's falling victim to a powerful being, and boy, he's gonna go the way of the dodo soon. YANG Oh, COME ON! I mean, talk about being a teen, who's not yet reached his full potential, that's gonna die by the hands of an evil being! NOT FAIR!! JAUNE Oh no... This is it, man. I don't know if any of you are still put there, but father, my mom, and my seven sisters, I'm gonna miss you so badly... No. I'm not giving up just yet! I try bashing my shield against him, struggling to free myself.
FactionGuerrilla
#196804098Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:30 AM GMT

(Hue hue hue. Richtofen the ninja sneaking by Team RWBY's notice once more.)
marc12267
#196804198Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:32 AM GMT

(Late post, so I made a follow-up) TEAM RWBY They hurried into the portal, as they once again prepared their weapons. After jumping out of the vortex, they appeared behind Krathlork and hurriedly slashed him. Yang's case, she tries punching and kicking him.
ConsulLegarus
#196806119Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:57 AM GMT

Vosa I laugh as the mist fills the dome up to their shoulders, the veins now at their necks, immobilizing them, "Soon enough your minds will be engulfed by the corruption and you will have the pleasure of serving the void." Dr. Freigmund I scratch my beard, "So your saying a nightmare hurt you? Zhat shouldn't be possible." Endemic I coming crashing down on helmetical, "Leave me alone ares!" Ares I come down and smirk, "Weak as always endemic, you were only ever good at spreading your diseases."
ServerDaddy
#196806703Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:05 AM GMT

im just gonna sit back and watch .
ServerDaddy
#196806856Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

this is a good story .
succesfulfundude
#196807637Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:17 AM GMT

Jolyne, Giorno, and Vosa: Sunny keeps on laughing, right up until he opens his mouth wide and lets out stream of flame right towards Vosa. Josuke and Kira: Seems Kira has escaped for now. Almost completely out of the woods -- except for the fact that Eric came around and pointed out the window toward where he was, gaining Josuke's attention. Joseph and Johnathan: The fox looks around wildly and even jumps around in the car a few times. He lets out a few loud beeps out the window, like he was signaling someone. Kars and Dio: Soon, you get to the bottom floor, which, by what you can guess, was some sort of a group of futuristic policemen. They're really armed, too. DIO: Lucario takes an opening in the fighting and launches a punch right towards The World's face. Boop. Henry, Apoc Xenon, and Kathy: "Ha! I knew it was his sister! Lay off, Absol!" Monferno laughs. "I never even implied liking her that way!" Absol objects. Haggard: "Yeah, well, they ain't a group to be messed with. They're like the Romans of old, if you get what I'm saying."
SagePakkana
#196808832Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:31 AM GMT

Josuke I ran for the window and I saw Kira running away. However, as I turn around, I saw something right at the door. Kira "LOOK THIS WAY!" Sheer Heart Attack yelled as it approaches Josuke. Joseph "Hey! Stop acting so nuts will ya?" I say to the fox. Kars "Hey, before they could fire, can you tell me what's your name?" Dio "My name is Dio Brando..." Kars "Hmph, alright, my name is Kars..." DIO The impact on the punch was enough to break my face, though it recovers quickly. My stand grabs the creature's head and then it throws him far away.
GearBlade654
#196809508Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:39 AM GMT

(Is trainer accepted?)
GearBlade654
#196809611Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:40 AM GMT

(Also, the commander's ordering the radar crew to see if anything that wasn't a UFO was detected on the radar)
ServerDaddy
#196811406Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:00 AM GMT

i like watching .
ServerDaddy
#196811629Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:02 AM GMT

ill just spectate .
FactionGuerrilla
#196834161Tuesday, August 23, 2016 11:43 AM GMT

(CMON, ROQ...) -Haggard- "Ahhh. They got those giant weird little domes? The, errr..." He stopped walking and paused, trying to think of the right word for it before remembering. "Ah, yeah. Coliseums. Sweetwater could probably say a thing or two about those crazy things, heh." He added, beginning to walk forwards again to meet his "pal". -Joan- The maiden realized how insane the story sounded, and her face fell. "I remember it clearly... A masked man claimed to help me in my dream, but then he used me to somehow... Escape. He said it himself, too..."
roquinha9
#196838603Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:11 PM GMT

Krathlork remained on the same position he was on, despite having people land on his head.... Multiple times. He's quite strong though so that shouldn't bother him but he was a little annoyed when Team RWBY and the German tried to attack him. He turned around and use his powers of darkness to create a shield right infront of him used to block the grenade. "I think I've had enough fun.... See you later, heroes." He said as he teleported away, taking Jaune with him. Where di he go to? I don't know.
marc12267
#196839259Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:27 PM GMT

JAUNE "No wait--" He frantically said before he was teleported away with Krathlork. TEAM RWBY All of team RWBY could do is stand in shock, as they had witnessed Jaune get kidnapped.
Tailsdahfox136
#196839936Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:43 PM GMT

[Zombies Crew] Richtofen takes the Golden Rod out of his pocket, looking at it with an almost dreamlike daze. He quickly shoves it back into the recesses of his mustard yellow S.S jacket and he turns to his compatriots, who had just finished mopping up the rest of the undead horde. "Gentlemen, ve have to leave," he says with a neutral expression, trying to hide his childish glee. "Right Dictofen, where are we going?" Dempsey asks, bored. "Do not vorry your little valnut brain about it Dempsey, zhough we will reap the revards of our hard vork so far," "As long as v0dka is involved, I do not care." Takeo says nothing, but holds a suspicious glare at Richtofen when he turns his back to put down the Gersch device.
succesfulfundude
#196842220Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:34 PM GMT

Josuke and Kira: Eric, thinking quickly, kicks Sheer Heart Attack like a ball. He knew it wouldn't do much damage, but it would delay any destruction. Besides, being a fire-type, he was a living fireplace, making for an excellent distraction. Joseph and Johnathan: The fox taps Joseph with his snout, guiding him towards where he needs to go by pointing at the street with his entire body, lifting only a paw off the seat. Kars and Dio: The police fire -- but will it be enough? DIO: Even though Lucario gets thrown into a building, he returns in almost an instant. His speed wasn't expected... Haggard: "They've got some pit fights, but not coliseums. Their sense of right and wrong, though..."
marc12267
#196842287Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:35 PM GMT

(Welp, since I missed the chance to have Zoey participate...) ZOEY I'm trying to make my w-way back to my motel room, and...oh man.
SagePakkana
#196842671Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:43 PM GMT

Josuke "HEY! DON'T TOUCH IT!" I yelled, but it was too late. Upon kicking the indestructible tank, Sheer Heart Attack explodes along with the pokemon. Joseph "Alright, you lead the way!" I say as I follow where the fox points. Dio and Kars They begin to approach the policemen, a number of bullets able to get through their bodies, but to no effect. Dio grabbed two of the cops and dug his fingers deep as he begins to absorb their blood until they are nothing but a wrinkled mess while Kars just let's his body absorb them upon contact. DIO This creature is pissing me off, how is he so powerful, so immortal? If only....If only I have the power to defeat such insurmountable opponents, things should get really easy. I still have the "recipe" for that, but I'll do it later once I finally kill him. I'll just stand here and wait for his next move.
succesfulfundude
#196843107Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:51 PM GMT

(he's accepted gear also take over for a bit, i wanna see how it plays out youtube.com/watch?v=eGfRftUV1Hw) Josuke and Kira: Well, guess it was all apart of the plan, since Eric stood almost unharmed. He looked around at everything else, hoping he wouldn't have to pay too much for the wreckage. Joseph and Johnathan: He looks to be leading you to some sort of beach? I dunno. Dio and Kars: The rest back up, some running, but most stand their ground and continue to fire. They didn't know what you were capable of, honestly. DIO: Lucario steps forward inch by inch. "Mistress would like to see you..." He mumbles in a monotone voice. What was he talking about?
Henrypika
#196843421Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:57 PM GMT

-Henry- These guys are getting to my nerves... "I meant, lay off of Absol! Who care about who he likes? The important thing right now IS GETTING TO THAT FIGHT!" I look over at the trio surrounding Absol. "Are you coming or not? We'll need a ton of help to defeat this evil."
SagePakkana
#196843560Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:00 PM GMT

(No dignity.) Josuke Huh? How was he able to survive? Surely Kira's bombs are really powerful, but this guy. "Hey..." I called "How are you able to survive that? Also, what are you?" Kira I'm sure that Sheer Heart Attack did Josuke good. Now, where was I? Of course, I need a "girlfriend" suited for me. There are a lot of beautiful women, but there must be one destined for me. Joseph "Huh? Why are we here?" I ask the fox. Dio With these two wrinkling corpses in my hand, I threw them at the cops, which instantly slices them into huge chunks, similar to what I did back at the Joestar Mansion. Kars As a blade pops out from my arm, I rush towards a bunch of cops and I slash them, ending themselves into halves. DIO "Mistress? What are you talking about?"