of     1   

ThisAccountIsABomb
#194181335Thursday, July 21, 2016 6:02 AM GMT

For those who really don't want to read the lore, or are most likely doesn't understand what's going on, I can wrap up all you need for you to RP a better way in it. For most people think of Naruto was that Naruto and his friends are living in Boruto's Era, which is correct, but your not Earth which is where the original Naruto takes place, your on a planet called Nazosei ( Or Nasosei correct me if I'm wrong. ). So your in order to create your characters, even though it's your RP to decifer, it's still the best thing to make up your own characters in your own way. Nazosei is divided up just like Earth, it contains the Hidden leaf, Hidden Sand, Hidden Snow, Hidden Mist, Hidden Rain, Hidden Cloud, and I believe that's all of them, all playable clans are seen in the Clan's of Naruto Gaiden ( https://www.roblox.com/my/groups.aspx ) I'd reccomend joining all the groups before Roleplaying actually. Everything below Otsutsuki are Playable, Otsutsuki+ Are Invite only and exclusive to certain players. For those who want to be this or that Clan must ask a high rank most likely Nidameotsustuki, Those in Kage may change your S I R I, While those above Deity or maybe Major can change your I R I S while those in Space or OuterSpace may change your Village. For those who want to enter the Red Room to look at or steal the exclusive morphs may not, and most likely never will you must be a extremely valued player and be Otsutsuki or above. Those who never read the Credits at the start may feel like idiots once they end up exploiting Moderator eyes, at the bottom of the Credits it specifically says Those with High Rank Morphs should be reported by Franky or any high rank themselves. Alright for the ones who are extremely high powered and are lower ranks should really listen to this. Those who have Sharingan at low ranks such as Students or Villagers should most likely stop, especially the ones who have MS/EMS at extremely low ranks such as Fresh Jonin, Chunin, Genin, and Students. For those who think they can get EMS or Sharingan at low ranks should see this first. Uchiha only gain the Sharingan as a basic strength that will start out stronger depending on ranking or strength, say you finally unlock Sharingan at Chunin it would will and should be 2 Tomoe, if you unlock it at Genin and build up you have a small chance to have three tomoe at Chunin. To unlock MS a Uchiha must envey extreme pain and distress most likely from losing a loved one, but it can only form if that distress is caused at a point at a powerful strength, saying Prodigies shouldn't even exist, all Uchiha seem like a Prodigy once they bewilder the strength of MS, I would highly reccomend being a Advanced Jonin when unlocking MS. This should really limit the MS users if you actually hear me out.
Golden_General
#194181373Thursday, July 21, 2016 6:02 AM GMT

GTFO
Ieningrad
#194183060Thursday, July 21, 2016 6:45 AM GMT

I'd be lying if I told you I cared.
ThisAccountIsABomb
#194375764Saturday, July 23, 2016 7:24 PM GMT

If you don't care about it, don't read it..
megaassasin9000
#194375858Saturday, July 23, 2016 7:26 PM GMT

Kind of hard to ignore it when the title is that vague. I guess I'll be coming back slowly and quietly.

of     1