of     1   

nitr_gen
#194290562Friday, July 22, 2016 6:08 PM GMT

The day I joined milkshake, I knew there was work to be done. I was kicked and banned by iiOrigxnalChips I believe. I was showing Kiwi a glitch in counter he should fix. That day, I made a mini rant on AAing. The problem Milkshake'z has is AAing and Free ranking. The first day I joined, I was Board of Directors. An HR position. I was free ranked by someone. I will not give out their name. But, I agree, I never deserved this position. Yesterday, 1988_SoapGarlicBread had a meeting on free ranking. He said people need to stop asking for ranks. He also said people need to stop treating him like their parents. But, the next day, he held a vote for who should be VC. VC should be EARNED by hard work, not voted. AAing is another problem. Kicking or banning people for no reason. Best Western had 1.5k+ members. I was Deputy Director of Security there. Do you know why it is dead now? Because of AAing. They had guns! I said guns for security! Milkshake'z also has guns. Honestly, you don't need a gun for security. Look at Frappe. Do they have any guns for security? No! Best Western could have been the next big hotel, but no, everyone there AAed. Even me. I hated seeing a group with lots of potential become dead and inactive. I DO NOT want this to happen to milkshake'z. Another problem is drama. There is so much drama between staff. The drama is a joke. People get mad because they get fired or demoted. People legit hate each other. If I was owner, Im not going to take your crap. Both of you, fired. I don't need 2+ people in the workplace setting a bad example for other employees. Milkshake'z is not strict enough. For all the HR's reading this. Please take this seriously. Upcycled- 7/22/2016

of     1