of     1   

TmpDonaldDuck
#194293020Friday, July 22, 2016 6:43 PM GMT

This is the 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 of the (𝐃𝐁𝐋) 𝘋𝘢𝘣 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. This 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 is for 𝐒𝟐. ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐈. 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝐈𝐈. 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝐈𝐕. 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯/𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘴 𝐕. 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘬/𝘈𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ 𝐈. 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 - No Inappropriate Language (Warning, Tech, Suspension) - No Admin Abuse (Suspension, Longer Suspension, Ban) - No Spamming (Warning, Suspension) - No Hacking/Cheating/Exploiting (Suspension, Ban) - No Advertising Other Groups (Warning, Suspension) - No Harassing Admins (Suspension, Ban) - No Alternate Accounts On Different Teams (Suspension, Ban) - No Over-Shouting Without A Reason (Warning, Suspension) ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ 𝐈𝐈. 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 - 8-10 Minute Quarters - 4 Quarters Each Game - Overtime Is 5 Minutes - Minimum Is 3v3 - Maximum is 5v5 - Home Team Decides If They Want To 3v3-5v5 - 10 Second Violation (Player Must Cross Half-Court Within 10 Seconds Of Inbound) - 5 Second Violation (Player Must Inbound Within 5 Seconds Of Inbounder Receiving Ball) - Press Is Allowed Under 2 Minutes (All Quarters) - No "Self's" Allowed. (Self IB is only allowed on 2v2s) - No "Force" is allowed. [Basically where you walk into the other opponent on purpose. - No Use Of "m" Is Allowed Unless There Is A Dead Ball or if you are the Referee. If you are a coach, you can use "h [your message]" to communicate to your team, do not pm or it interferes with the players screen. - Each Team Has 8 Timeouts To Be Used Throughout The Entire Game - Alternate accounts will not be allowed to play during the finals. ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 - Roster Limit Is 20 Players (May be changed in the future) - All Roster Changes Must Be Posted On Group Wall - Team Owners And Assistant Coaches May Change Roster - A Player Cannot Demand Release unless its Regular Season - Free Agents May Play In Games As Long As 1 Player From The Specified Team Shows Up ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ 𝐈𝐕. 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯/𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘴 - Players are not allowed to be released, or signed during the 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘴 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘. - Each Season Is 20 Games - Each Team Will Get To Go To The Playoffs - 1st Seed vs. 2nd Seed/ 3rd Seed vs. 4th Seed then the last two go against each other (For Each Conference) - Division Finals/Conference Finals/Championship - Each Round Is Best Of 3 Games - FF Clock during regular season is 5 minutes, 10 minutes during playoffs/finals. ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ 𝐕. 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘬/𝘈𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 - This is a most need to know rule for High Ranks, Especially if a game is scheduled for home teams. Shout's are made like this: [FOR EX.] Month Day | [AWAY TEAM] vs. [HOME TEAM] [TIME: IN 𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘] | and if anymore games that are in that day are going to be made on the shout like the first game was. Also don't schedule another game that the team already played the other day like having the same "HOME" or "AWAY" team Twice. - No abusing shouts / fake non-group related shouts (Suspension, Ban) - No abusing Admin, if you abuse (Warning, Suspension, Ban) - After losing admin and you re-gain your trust and if abuse again, = Respawn, and lose admin. - Referee's must have Common sense, and require logic of using or have used the scoreboard. - Every game must have at least 1 to 3 Referee's, if none = Warning, after that if you don't come to next game without a reason, then you're fired. ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ 𝐕𝐈. 𝐸𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠 -Players are no longer allowed to have a package on during games as of 7/22/16 -No using :m during play, only the game officials are allowed to. -Refs can only give the Team Owner admin, giving to anyone else may result in being fired. ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■
Resplendid
#195618528Monday, August 08, 2016 12:37 AM GMT

this was my rulebook and i never got credit so https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=189426925 when u go to that link check the top of mine 05-20-2016 05:27 AM and check this leagues.. 07-22-2016 01:43 PM 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘺
Whxs
#195674523Monday, August 08, 2016 6:58 PM GMT

^ And you didn't put me Credit for the park i made for you in Dba. All you put was "Made by Res 100%" Am i right?
TmpDonaldDuck
#195789933Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:26 AM GMT

Whatever I don't take credit for other people's stuff, so cred to respy

of     1