of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

IBIDark_KnightIWI
#194313019Friday, July 22, 2016 11:09 PM GMT

Okay so you want to be a character in DC eh? Well if your in the group who doesn't. So here is what you have to do. Btw (By the way) an easy way to write this is to copy and paste it and just fill in your answers. Make sure to send this to the leader of the group. Also please dont comment your application PM the app to the owner. This app is by Supercole987 (By the time im writing this I changed it to IBIDark_KnightIWI) ----(~)RULES(~)---- 1: Do Not Spam the wall because you cant PM that could get you kicked 2: Do Not Spam the wall if you do not become the character you wish to be. 3: Follow by the RULES (Pretty Obvious) 4: Include Everything that is needed 5: If you do not become the character you wish to be do not get angry. You can simply just try refill the application but add in more details or stuff that was left out. ----(~)What you must Include in your Application(~)---- 1: Alter Ego (For Example Batman is Bruce Wayne): 2: Actor who played the character (If he or she was in a film)(Also if he or she was in multiple films just name one but if you can name all the actors you can like bonus points): 3: Superhero/Supervillain/Anti-Hero Name: 4: What is your character`s Powers/Abilities: 5: What are your character`s weapons: 6: Who is your character`s mortal enemy (For Example Batman`s mortal enemy is Joker): 7: Why you would be good at this role: 8: What is the age of the character you wish to be: ----()Bonus Questions you can Include()---- If you include these questions they could help you be the character you want to be. 9: If your character was in a film, What year was the film made: 10: If your character has a sidekick. What was their sidekicks Real Life Name and Superhero or Supervillain name: 11: If your character was or is in love, what was the name of the character he or she was or is in love with: ----------------------()Stuff we Also need to know()------------------ Could you be able to help us make games, items, etc: Could you be able to make clothing: Could you be able to recruit: Can you advertise: What could you help us with: ---------------------------------(|)-(|)--------------------------- Thats it. You read the whole thing good for you!
Electric11Eleven
#194394938Saturday, July 23, 2016 11:59 PM GMT

1:Adrian Allen Chase(2nd incarnation) 2:He has not been in any films, television, etc.(That I have seen) 3:Vigilante(That is seriously his name if you don't know him) 4:He was an expert marksman, a skilled hand to hand combatant, and due to some meditation techniques and fighting forms he had enhanced endurance and was able to overcome fatigue and pain. 5:A sniper rifle. 6:He doesn't have one, unless crime counts. 7:I understand and sympathize with his reasoning, and I honestly don't care about the lives of criminals. 8:He is currently dead (he took his own life) but he was 36 when he had passed. 9:Like I said in question 2. he has not been in any films, television, etc.(That I have seen) 10:He does not have a sidekick(nor has he been in any teams) he works solo. 11:He was in love with his wife Doris Brinkley Chase who is deceased. ________________________________________________________ 1:I could try to help with games but don't quote me on it. 2:No I am not that good with design atm. 3:I do have friends that like DC and I will most likely find more due to my love of DC. 4:I have never advertised before and I don't know how but if I did I would love to. 5:I don't know. I lack many skills but if I can I'll help in anyway EXTRA:I am a big klutz when it comes to time management. I will most likely be late to most occasions even though I wish I wasn't.
Electric11Eleven
#194395062Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:01 AM GMT

I accidentally posted it and I can't get rid of it.
GavynCharles
#194750362Thursday, July 28, 2016 5:23 AM GMT

1. Bane ( No other name ) [] 2. Tom Hardy [] 3. Bane [] 4. Super Strength [] 5. No Weapons [] 6. Batman [] 7. Because I have the Brutality Of Bane [] 8. 42 []
Lopez_deSantaAnna
#195076567Monday, August 01, 2016 3:20 AM GMT

The arkham knight[]real name: Jason Todd[]was the 2nd robin[]Against batfam i guess[]Neutral[]No abilities or powers[]2 Desert eagles and a dagger and snopier[]SElfish and rude[]age as i know is unknown[]No sidekick
pStanly
#195480836Saturday, August 06, 2016 3:37 AM GMT

Joker ( Jared Leto Movie ) 1.Alter Ego: He does not have one, but for now i will go with Jared Leto. 2. Actor: The Actor Was Jared Leto, In Suicide Squad (2016) 3. Supervillian Name: The Joker 4. Powers: N/A 5. Character Weapons: He uses his army ( joker gang ), and in the movie ( Spoilers ) He uses a Machine Gun ( similar to a AK-47 ) 6. Mortal Enemy, It would be Batman Of Course! 7. I would be good at this role because i am a big fan of this movie when it came out, I would so amazed on Jared Leto's performance on this trailer, I watched the movie and it wowed me 8. Age: Age was never revealed on him, But i will go with 42 BONUS 9: Jared Leto Was in Suicide Squad 2016 10: His Sidekick ( Love in life ) Is Harleen Quinzil Aka Harley Queen 11: Love in life: It is Harley Quinn, Which he tricked her in being his side. Thank you for spending your time reading this, and i would be really happy to get this role :) - pStanly
QCDC
#195481795Saturday, August 06, 2016 3:50 AM GMT

Question 1: Jack Napier was an alter ego for joker in the 1989 batman film, Red Hood he was accused to be Red Hood in the killing joke comic and animated movie. Question 2: Actors who played Joker Jared Leto: Suicide Squad, Heath Ledger: The Dark Knight, Jack Nicholson: Batman, Mark Hamill Batman:the animated series, Cesar Romero: Batman the 1966 series, and Troy Baker: Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem Question 3: The Joker or as Harley likes to call him Puddin or Mr J Question 4: He's High intelligence Skilled chemist, Access to a variety of gadgets, And Experienced in hand to hand combat Question 5: Weapons he uses are Joker Venom, Knives (like he used on the dark knight), Guns, Razor Sharp Playing cards, Electric Joy Buzzer, Acid Flower, and Crowbar (oh one of the darkest deaths in dc history) Question 6: Mortal Enemies are Batman, Batgirl, Cops, Robins, Red Hood, Penguin (when harley said He tried to kill Joker in the Harley Quinn DLC Arkham Knight game) Question 7: why would i be good in this role: Well 1 im a huge joker fan, 2 I know Most of his Moments with batman and etc, and 3 did you know he was supposed to die in his first appearance but instead DC thought he was that good they decided to end it him in jail Question 8: he is was 25 years old when he fell in the chemicals and became who we all know as joker so i would like to be 25 years old Bonus Questions: Question 9: Suicide Squad August 5th (or 4th for early screening) 2016 Question 10: If Joker had a side kick it would be Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn Question 11 If Joker was to fall in love it would be Harley Quinn (why else would Harley call him Puddin)
xxHanken
#195688114Monday, August 08, 2016 10:03 PM GMT

1: alterego Captain Boomerang ######## ## 2: Actor (Jai Courtney) 3: name (George H. 4: ####### ## (trow boomerangs) 5: characters weapons (guns boomerangs) 6: mortal enemy (in the comics it is Flash) (we dont know in the movies yet) 7: i would be good at this role coz Captain Boomerang's my favorite ######## and in the movies is he so fun Captain Boomerang in the movies is actually a bit like me 8: i of curse want to be in the movies (not gold,silver,or modern) BONUS QUESTIONS 9: Captain Boomerang is in ############ (movie) in the 2016
11TheNeonNeko11
#195690756Monday, August 08, 2016 10:35 PM GMT

1 Slade Joseph Wilson 2 Ron Perlman 3 Deathstroke 4 Superhuman strength, speed, and stamina, and the ability to use 90 percent of his brain 5 Sword and Guns 6 Teen Titans 7 Because I am familiar with his role and I have seen wiki pages and clips about him from the original teen titans. 8 46 years old 9 July 19, 2003 10 none 11 none neon/neko/11
Peter_ParkerANAD
#195773955Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

1. Beast Boy Garfield Logan 2 Actor for Beast boy, Teen titans, Teen titans Go!:Greg cipes, Young justice, Brandon Soo Hoo 3 Beast Boy 4 Beast Boys power is the ability to change into any animal he desires. 5 Beast Boys weapons can be Animal attacks(like a cats claws) 6 Beast boy's mortal enemy is The Brain, Death stroke, Gorilla Grodd, brother blood(a lot more) 7 I would be good at this role because I like Rp'ing and DC also Bb is my favorite character 8 Beast boys age is 18 9 Was not in a film 10 Beast boy did not have a sidekick 11 If is in love it would be with Terra and Raven also I could help with games, I cannot make clothing, I can recruit, I can advertise and I can help you with advertising.
xxHanken
#196165846Sunday, August 14, 2016 5:58 PM GMT

1: Cap. Boomerang 2:Jai C. 3: Digger H.4 trowing Boomerangs 5: trowing Boomerangs agian. 6:(mortal enemy. TheFlash) 7:i would be good at this cuz cap. Is my favorite antihero! 8: i wanna be in the age of 2016
FlashTheSoldier
#196482512Thursday, August 18, 2016 10:49 PM GMT

1. Rorschach (Walter Joseph Kovacs) 2. Jackie Earle Haley 3. Rorschach 4. None, but Rorschach is a acrobatics professional, espionage, hand-to-hand combat (advanced), interrogation(Rorschach has his own special brand of asking questions), intimidation, investigation, journalism, indomitable will, genius level intellect, professional. 5. Grappling hook, and a few resources. 6. None. 7. I’ve never seen any other Rorschach’s in the DC Genre, so I tried joining it and trying out for him. I did the same as Agent Venom in the Marvel Genre. Rorschach is close to me in reality, and taking on the role would be amazing. 8. 45 years old. (BONUS QUESTION(S) ANSWERS) 9. 2009. 10. Rorschach does not have a sidekick. 11. Rorschach has/was not in a relationship.
OwenMc8
#196652945Sunday, August 21, 2016 2:24 AM GMT

1.Wally Rudolph West 2.Jason Spisak and Michael Rosenbaum 3.Kid Flash 4.Super Speed,Phase through walls,Can mirage him self,and Travel through time. 5.None 6.Gorilla Grodd 7.Because I know a lot about him and I have always been a fan of The Speed Force and Kid Flash. 8.About 16-18 -----Stuff You need to know------ I am not that good at making games but I could try. I don't know how to design clothes. I don't know how to advertise but if you show me how I will try. I will try to help with anything you ask me to do.
xxHanken
#197069049Friday, August 26, 2016 7:52 PM GMT

Before is start i wanna be Villian! 1: alterego. Owen M. Boomerang's son) 2: not on screen yet 4: boomerang and speed 5: my char's weapons is boomerangs 6:mortal enemy (flash) 7:my new favorite boomerang guy XD 8:i wish to be the newst age as possible
DRxCRE6Per
#197114416Saturday, August 27, 2016 9:41 AM GMT

############################################################################################################################################################4: What is your character`s Powers/Abilities: Superspeed,Accelerated Healing,Phasing, Speed Force Aura,Superhuman Durability,Superhuman Stamina and Vortex Creations 5: What are your character`s weapons: X 6: Who is your character`s mortal enemy : The Flash (Jay Garrick) 7: Why you would be good at this role: Well, I know very much about DC Comics and i was a lot of Times "The Rival" In RPs. 8: What is the age of the character you wish to be: 72 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |Bonus Questions| 9: My Character was never in a Movie.(But "The Flash" Season 3) 10: My Character has no Sidekick. 11: My Character was never in Love or married. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |The other Stuff| I could not be able to help make Games , Items or other Stuff :| I could be able to make Clothing if i would be BC. Maybe i could be able to recruit. Maybe not. Yeah, i could advertise. I can make Designs for Clothing. Well i can nothing :I ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for reading it.
DRxCRE6Per
#197114496Saturday, August 27, 2016 9:45 AM GMT

If someone can't read cause Hashtags : 1. Edward Clariss 2. X 3. Super Villain Name : The Rival (Reverse Flash of Golden Age) 4. Everything what Flash can. (Speedforce Aura)
NightbatII0
#197362488Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:54 PM GMT

1: Alter Ego (For Example Batman is Bruce Wayne): Tomas Anthony Wayne, Batman. 2: Actor who played the character (If he or she was in a film)(Also if he or she was in multiple films just name one but if you can name all the actors you can like bonus points): Despite having no Live action appearances as Batman, (As just Thomas wayne, Every batman fil to date.), Thomas wayne Has an animated appearance in Justice League: Flashpoint. He is voiced by Kevin McKidd. 3: Superhero/Supervillain/Anti-Hero Name: Batman. 4: What is your character`s Powers/Abilities: Peak physical abilities, Acrobatics, MArtial arts, Marksmanship, Detective skills. 5: What are your character`s weapons: Dual Beretta Pistols. 6: Who is your character`s mortal enemy (For Example Batman`s mortal enemy is Joker): The Joker, (Martha Wayne) 7: Why you would be good at this role: I am currently the second In command of a group as Thoas wayne and have proved efficient, I also Act like him. (In game, Of course.) 8: What is the age of the character you wish to be: Mid Forties. (No canon age.) ----()Bonus Questions you can Include()---- If you include these questions they could help you be the character you want to be. 9: If your character was in a film, What year was the film made: #######################################################################################################################################11: If your character was or is in love, what was the name of the character he or she was or is in love with: Martha Wayne. (Formerly.) ----------------------()Stuff we Also need to know()------------------ Could you be able to help us make games, items, etc: Could you be able to make clothing: Yes. Could you be able to recruit: Yes. Can you advertise: Yes. What could you help us with: General Issues. ---------------------------------(|)-(|)---------------------------
DCxDev_King
#197496760Thursday, September 01, 2016 10:14 AM GMT

1.Alter Ego: Arthur Curry 2. Actor: Matt Lanter , Jason Momoa 3. Superhero Name: Aquaman 4. Powers: Communicate With Fish - Normal super-strength [not OP], Communicate, speak, breathe under Water , Control Over Sea. 5. Character Weapons: Atlantean Staff,Sharp Type. 6. Mortal Enemy : Maybe Ocean Master... but Black Manta. 7. I would be good at this role because I am good at RPing, never go OP, I Am good at Most of Roblox's Minigames.. I am not A BIG nerd about Aquaman {Or any other DC Char} , But I Do liked Him in JLA, Young Justice, Throne Of Atlantis {If there was a movie, I wouldn't watch cartoon, I am honest.} 8. Age: I couldnt find info on how Old He is, I will go with... 52? Bonus Q: 9: Throne of Atlantis - 2014 Will be in Justice League - 2017 10: Sidekick - Aqualad: Kaldur'ahm/Garth 11: Love in life: Queen Mera Of Atlantis. ---------------------------------(|)-(|)--------------------------- I am good at making games, but Right now I cant do anything, Studio broke.. If I am at Studio it means I am offline building on BasePlate. [][][][][][][] I can NOT do Clothes. I take some from Studio and Studio only. [][][][][][][] I cant/won't advertise [][][][][][][] I could be helpful by being Good at RP. I do Detective RP {Real Detective, Not DC}. I also Like adventure RP, But Bad at Action. [][][][][][][][][] ~~~~~~~DCxDev_King/dcking
kingzkid7
#197605484Friday, September 02, 2016 8:44 PM GMT

07-22-2016 04:09 PM Okay so you want to be a character in DC eh? Well if your in the group who doesn't. So here is what you have to do. Btw (By the way) an easy way to write this is to copy and paste it and just fill in your answers. Make sure to send this to the leader of the group. Also please dont comment your application PM the app to the owner. This app is by Supercole987 (By the time im writing this I changed it to IBIDark_KnightIWI) ----(~)RULES(~)---- 1: Do Not Spam the wall because you cant PM that could get you kicked 2: Do Not Spam the wall if you do not become the character you wish to be. 3: Follow by the RULES (Pretty Obvious) 4: Include Everything that is needed 5: If you do not become the character you wish to be do not get angry. You can simply just try refill the application but add in more details or stuff that was left out. ----(~)What you must Include in your Application(~)---- 1: Alter Ego (For Example Batman is Bruce Wayne):Val Zod 2: Actor who played the character (If he or she was in a film)(Also if he or she was in multiple films just name one but if you can name all the actors you can like bonus points):N/A 3: Superhero/Supervillain/Anti-Hero Name:Super-Man Or The Alien 4: What is your character`s Powers/Abilities:Superman Powers 5: What are your character`s weapons: 6: Who is your character`s mortal enemy (For Example Batman`s mortal enemy is Joker):Brutaal 7: Why you would be good at this role:I Have This Role In 2 Groups 8: What is the age of the character you wish to be:23? ----()Bonus Questions you can Include()---- If you include these questions they could help you be the character you want to be9: If your character was in a film, What year was the film made:N/######################################################################################################################A A 11: If your character was or is in love, what was the name of the character he or she was or is in love with:N/A ----------------------()Stuff we Also need to know()------------------ Could you be able to help us make games, items, etc:Yes Could you be able to make clothing:No Could you be able to recruit:Yes Can you advertise:No What could you help us with:Games And Morphs ---------------------------------(|)-(|)--------------------------- Thats it. You read the whole thing good for you!
PeterBParker_MCU
#197801014Sunday, September 04, 2016 8:44 PM GMT

1.Jason ##### ###### #### ######## Ackles,Vincent Martella,Alexander ######## 3.Anti Hero,Batman,Red Hood 4.Expert martial artist and hand-to-hand combatant Expert marksman Utilizes high-tech equipment and weapons. 5.Many ################################### Art,Hands/Fist (Physical Combat) 6.Batman,Robins,Ra Shal Gul',Deathstroke,Joker,Mrs.Doctor Harleen,Bat-Family, 7.I've Been Working TO Up My DC Role And I've Done Research Reading ################## ########## And I've Had ######### From ############# And Others, And Wish To Have This Role In My Fav Robloxian RP. 8:At His Prime/Red Hood Age,21 9:I've Heard About Him And Selina Kyle But I Also Heard About Starfire From Outlaws Storyline.
Mordo0
#197968056Tuesday, September 06, 2016 9:02 PM GMT

1.Jerome Valeska 2. Cameron Monaghan 3. The Joker 4. No powers 5. CrowBar 6. Batman 7. This role is good for me because I play a good Jokerl like in Ghotham Tv show 8. I wish him to be 22 9. He was in a Tv show made in 2014 10. Harley Quinzel 11. Harley Quin
megaassasin9000
#197968340Tuesday, September 06, 2016 9:06 PM GMT

This has to stop. Now. This has gone too far. Go to C&G and never come back. i want to die (extreme edginess)
OwenMc8
#198079168Thursday, September 08, 2016 9:09 PM GMT

1. Wallace Rudolph "Wally" West 2. Young Justice:Jason Spisak,Justice League:Michael Rosenbaum 3. Kid Flash/The Flash 4. Infinite Super-Speed/Superhuman agility, reflexes and stamina/Steal Speed/Lend Speed/Can vibrate through solid objects/Increased Perceptions/Can travel in time/Can make vortexes/Supercharged brain activity/Molecular-Acceleration 5. Fists 6. Reverse-Flash 7. I Have His Personality and Kid Flash Is My All Time Favorite Superhero 8. 10/20 Years old ----()Bonus Questions you can Include()---- 9. He Is Not In A Film Yet 10. He Is a Sidekick To The Flash Then He Became The Flash and Kid Flash Was His Sidekick 11.Linda Parks,Artemis Crock,Frances Kane,Lilith Clay,Tina McGee,Beatriz da Costa,Giganta,Connie Noleski,Julie Jackam,Trudy Powell,Karin Preus ----------------------()Stuff we Also need to know()------------------ When I Get Bc I Might Be Able To Make Games But Not Items I Don't Have any Editing Software So I can't I Would Love To Advertise But I don't Now How I Could Help You With Anything You Want Me To Help You With
afawsomeman
#198178606Saturday, September 10, 2016 1:55 PM GMT

1. Oliver Jonas "Ollie" Queen 2. Arrow: Stephen Amell 3. Green Arrow/The Emerald Archer/The Battling Bowman 4. Acute accuracy and dexterity, Intelligent tactician Master archer Highly skilled martial artist, escapologist, marksman, bowman and swordsman Highly skilled acrobat and athlete Peak human physical and mental condition Use of high tech vehicles, gadgets, armor 5. Bow and Arrow/Bo Staff 6. Deathstroke and Ra's Al Ghul 7. I am a big a fan of Green Arrow/Oliver Queen, and my friend told me about this group. When I found out I decided that I want to be Green Arrow. 8. 23 9. Green Arrow/Oliver Queen Was Not in a Film that I know of other than the Netflix show "Arrow" 10. Real Name: Roy William Harper Jr. Super Hero Name: Red Arrow, Speedy, Arsenal 11. Felicity Smoak
thegamingjediyoutube
#198293848Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:46 PM GMT

1. ##### ##### [] 2. (in no movies) [] 3. the new flash [] 4. Super Speed [] 5. No Weapons [] 6. reverse flash [] 7. i have the power of flash [] 8. 20 years old []

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right