Qyme
#195454995Friday, August 05, 2016 9:17 PM GMT

NO. X2 Sig.
toosloppy
#195456713Friday, August 05, 2016 9:41 PM GMT

Agree! Do the brew!
xXCoolDanTDMBoyXx
#195457506Friday, August 05, 2016 9:53 PM GMT

"Roblox is just getting worse and even worse. Back in the old days in 2013 people were happy and laughing according to the veterans. What about we just remove the rotten and replace with good ones like remove things that the community does not like and put it back like it was in the old days." 2013 isn't old. Stop acting as it's old, it's NOT. "I do like how you re-added user meshes like everyone wanted before, at least you listened to us just once :). But the events really suck. Why not put more quality time into those gears, hats make it unique for everyone to wear. Even though I first joined Roblox As a Guest in 2014 I had a hard time going through and talking to people, they were not friendly, they always say I'm a fat noob and people still say that to me." The events really suck because they're simply sponsors which are benficial to them. Obviously, they should make the "bigger" events something that is not sponsored, or they should add their own ideas to the sponsor... "I think everyone should be 1.0 and have less clothes so people can experience being that way and everyone would be happy and no one will be judging their looks. Also change back the Guests they looked cuter before, we understand you want them to be modern but old things become favourite things." People judge 1.0, and they always did. Plus, new people can just change their appearance. Also, stop making a big deal about the guest update. "I know this is "WNTS" but I really hate the new packages and the 2.0s, 3.0s, 4.0s it is just really irritating for us to see and people will be judging us for being fat (1.0s). Please ROBLOX we are standing up make the people even better. Also ban the youtubers that make us unhappy. Thank you for reading. " They don't care about the WNTS. This post is a mess, so many claims that are truly biased and claims that you didn't even think through.
kap120
#210920292Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:22 AM GMT

No i dont want to really roblox wasnt even that good back in the old days Chicken Fried Chicken
kap120
#210920581Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:26 AM GMT

Lol im sorry it just wasn't that good So NO Chicken Fried Chicken
ForeverTaIl
#210920937Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:31 AM GMT

"Back in the old days in 2013 people were happy and laughing according to the veterans." what kind of veteran said this? 2013 was full of exploits. you literally couldnt join a game for more than an hour without it being exploited and you losing your progress in that game. no one was "happy and laughing". roblox studio took a turn for the worse. all devs were unhappy. the entire limited market crashed. many devs sold all of their limiteds for cheap, thus making a lot of old veterans lose a lot of value. lmad was losing community ATR was added in 2013 and RT was in outrage. they starting losing their members to forums like LMaD, C&G and OT clans were failing. people were losing interest. the community was failing. C&G was in outrage. roblox never added anything useful to groups. OT was only gaining trolls at this point. no decent community members actually joined in 2013. only a bunch of trolls and crapposters post botting was becoming a major problem. people were getting over 100k posts in less than a month. no moderation action was taken until the post botters were wayyyy above 75k people were complaining about crapposters/botters, mods really did nothing to solve it oh, here's another fun one. moderation was literally at its worst in 2013. farrr worse than it is now. you could literally get away with anything. many of the biggest scams occurred in 2013-2014. the scammers got away with it too. i dont know why you thought 2013 was a good year... it really wasnt when ur stronk and u kno it || pushin for #21
ForeverTaIl
#210921123Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:33 AM GMT

"Even though I first joined Roblox As a Guest in 2014 I had a hard time going through and talking to people, they were not friendly, they always say I'm a fat noob and people still say that to me." if you were a guest, you wouldnt have seen their chats. i dont understand your point here. when ur stronk and u kno it || pushin for #21
ForeverTaIl
#210921173Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:34 AM GMT

"I think everyone should be 1.0 and have less clothes so people can experience being that way and everyone would be happy and no one will be judging their looks. Also change back the Guests they looked cuter before, we understand you want them to be modern but old things become favourite things." this is probably the most terrible idea ive seen yet when ur stronk and u kno it || pushin for #21
JushBJJ2
#211355834Monday, March 06, 2017 2:37 AM GMT

*Looks back to this thread. Wow that was a terrible idea No SUPPORT FROM THE FUTURE JUSHBJJ2
Anggeiy
#212041091Thursday, March 16, 2017 2:23 AM GMT

Not everyone likes 1.0, it's just an opinion. If many people are rude, tell them to stop. I use 1.0, but I do have many friends who jokingly call me ### when I use it. Also, just because some people have an opinion, doesn't mean it's the right opinion or idea.
LazyYami
#212051072Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:32 AM GMT

The whole /e emote system has been around since 2013, I want to say mid-to-end summer. I do agree that yes some of these new "updates" are somewhat downgrades, removing an old system and not replacing isn't much of an update. Now Roblox is trying to bring back the whole under 13 and 13+ system which was pretty much removed around 2013. As far as Roblox being better now or in the past, it's really subjective. Yes the events back then had a lot more thought and were worth the time compared to now, however a lot of the game development updates now surpass anything we had back then. Point is to either deal w/ it or leave.
JushBJJ2
#212054480Thursday, March 16, 2017 5:32 AM GMT

^ Interesting. Thanks for bumping my stupid useless thread I made in the past.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     4