of     1   

alejandroJUGO
#194343948Saturday, July 23, 2016 7:00 AM GMT

Welcome to HDMS, or Horndog Men's Society. We are a group of highly intelligent men who are in desperate need of seeking sensual pleasure. We are always open to new members. There are 5 categories of horndogs. And I will explain every one of them CATEGORY I HORNDOG This horndog loves to text girls he knows in real life, with the addition of girls he met on roblox. He doesn't usually get a response but he still tries anyways. When accused of being a horndog, he says it's a joke. CATEGORY II HORNDOG This horndog loves to talk about himself. He usually talks about stupid stuff but will always find to make the topic about himself. He is a horndog because he hasn't had a girlfirend since the 8th grade and needs to get the succ. He is also such a horndog he has stuck his meat into his cars exhaust pipe multiple times. CATEGORY III HORNDOG Horndogs that fit into the category III are ones that also love talking about themselves. They also lack confidence in bed and after they smash they ask how did I do. I totally didn't steal that from a criminal minds episode where a Mexican trans was killing grandmas. CATEGORY IV This is where we get serious. He's always asking for n___de photos, and always screenshots pictures of girls in bikinis and puts them in his photo vault. He treats girls like trash which is why he can't get it which is why he's a horndog. CATEGORY V The ultimate horndog. He always sends pictures of his weiner to girls and they respond with "send me one when ur hard". When he smashes and she asks "put it all in" he responds with "that's all folks". He's an extreme horndog because a category V snaps 10 girls at the same time a weiner picture. KNOWN HORNDOG OFFENDERS: Horndog6 - CATEGORY V Horndogfan - CATEGORY III Wistfulhorndoggest - CATEGORY IV HorndogJugo - CATEGORY V if you know anyone that fits into these categories please contact 1-800-HORNDOG or leave a message below
Rodriquex
#194344004Saturday, July 23, 2016 7:02 AM GMT

Where my credit at dog, now all these RNHLers bout to say this word errytime
Sunhot
#194344032Saturday, July 23, 2016 7:02 AM GMT

clamboo6
alejandroJUGO
#194344039Saturday, July 23, 2016 7:03 AM GMT

Shoutout to Rod for introducing me the word horndog

of     1