of     1   

imaauthor
#194381807Saturday, July 23, 2016 8:54 PM GMT

List your favorite director/filmmaker, why their your favorite, some of their movies you love, and if you can, also list their directing style. Also, if you can, list one negative. Mine favorite director: Zack Snyder Why?: Because he has a very distinctive style, combining quite a bit of CGI and green screen to tell a story. Now that may seem like a negative, but in my personal opinion, that's a good thing. I don't listen to the "Style-Over-Substance" thing people say about him, or if they compare him to Michael Bay. Also, he storyboards all of his scenes and gets his actors/actress' ready to do their stunts and just get prepared. He's a very visual guy, and uses slow-motion , and speed-up very well. Some of his movies that I love: Man of Steel, Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, Legends of The Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole, and Watchmen, just to name a few. although, if i did have just 1 negative, it would be that maybe he could pick better scripts for his movies
MarioDude0123
#194384729Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:34 PM GMT

Phil Lord and Chris Miller. They have a very keen since of what's funny and they know how to take even the most ludicrous of premises and make them awesome. Good movies by them: The Lego Movie (my personal favorite), Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs series, Jump Street films (only seen 22). They also are writing the story for the new Flash movie, I myself always wanted them to be the directors but I'm sure it'll be good.

of     1