of     1   

Bevoc
#194408883Sunday, July 24, 2016 3:12 AM GMT

I get it. I know I'm hated in Royales. And I accept it. I deserve it after all the things I've done to Bryle and to Royales. This back started when I was in a skype group with the following: Joe Daniel Tiffany Kayla iDisplaced Erica So after Daniel and Joe left Royales, Joe told me to leave royales since he did. I was getting stressed in Royales, so I decided to leave. I posted a forum about my resignation and left it. So, after leaving it I stayed in the chatroom and talked and talked. I remember that Joe has been talking bad as well as Erica and Kayla (Gun and Ebba did not talk bad. They just stayed silence in the chat). I didn't get involved in it. I didn't hate Royales when I first left it. Now, I think after a week, I get a messaged from ebba from a chat in discord from the Royales Group chat. I saw that Bryle has been saying how I was never loyal and stuff like that. I didn't do anything with that, I just ignored that. Then an hour later, I get another msg from ebba saying how I won't be accepted to join back Royales. Now this pissed me off and got me angry (I have a temper sometimes, and can't control it at times.) This made me started to dislike Royales and Bryle as time passes. Now recently this week, I see that Gun joined back Royales. This got me quite mad considering I disliked Royales after the blacklist. I was saying in the group how "Gun why did you join back, royales is trash" and "gun wtf why". After a hour he posted the resignation forum about our skype group and left the chat. This made me really pissed off. The times and how Gun was one of my closest friends, and left us like it was nothing, made me mad. Now after a day, I see that React joined Royales. I got confused and mad at the same time, considering React didn't like Royales as well, and joined back. This made me have mixed feelings. I was angry, I was sad, And I felt betrayed as a friend. Now after having some time to think about things, I just decided to leave the chat as well. So I resigned off it. And this made me think about the past things I did to Royales and to I once called a friend, Bryle. You're right, I was wrong the whole time. I accept defeat. I was a terrible person to you and to Royales. The group me and Kayla did to you making fun of you and Royales, the bad things I talked about you, all of the things I said to you. I regret all of it now. I heard that I've been getting dissed and dissed at continuously in Royales and by you. I even heard that you made a speech about cyber-bullying because of me. All I wanna say is I'm sorry. For all my past mistakes I've done to something I once called a "family". I know there's no going back on this and how you won't ever forgive me for this. I get it. I accept it. I'm a terrible person. I just wanted to apologize and say sorry for everything I've done. To my past friends, to Royales, And to you Bryle. I know you won't accept my apology, and I get it. I deserve it. All I wanna say now Bryle is just a goodbye, and a good luck to your group.

of     1