of     1   

Mojoj
#194587220Tuesday, July 26, 2016 9:15 AM GMT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ → WHAT DO I SELL? • As of now I only sell basketball jerseys, basketball warmups, and normal basketball attire due to myself not being capable as of the moment, as time progresses, and if I am able to grab more attention I will be looking to sell more things to make my group more diverse in what I make. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ → DO YOU TAKE CUSTOM REQUESTS? • Yes I do take custom requests, and they'll be saled at the price of 10 ROBUX. Please private message me, mojoj, and no one else for your request, on the requests I ask you to use a format similar to this, as it'll help me get your order done faster! EX : Team - OKC Thunder, Home Jersey Number / Name - #0, Westbrook Accessories - White Right Arm Band as for t-shirts just private message me, and tell me what t-shirt you would like whether it is based off of a real life one, or just custom text you want (this include basketball warmups) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ → ARE YOU HIRING? • No, I am not looking to hire currently as I will be running this business on my own. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ If after reading this a question you have that has not already been answered, or you're confused of something we spoke of please feel free to private message myself, mojoj, and I’ll be happy to assist you! Much appreciated, - mojoj

of     1