of     1   

silentninja31
#194641855Wednesday, July 27, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

So I was browsing through twitter when the hashtag above popped up. To my curiosity I opened it and I found one of the creepiest things in twitter that I've seen. So this girl is Marina Joyce and she is a makeup artist from London with the Youtube handle iRaindrop or something. Anyways what's been going on is that her latest video titled Date Outfit Ideas has been showing "hints" (allegedly I've never seen the video myself) of her saying "Help Me" and other things like that. Also screen shots in the video show her looking afraid and one shot of the video even clearly depicted a shotgun looking weapon in the background. So after the video was released people started messaging her asking her if she was ok. In my investigations her twitter denies all claims of needing help. One person recommended that they called the cops in which she replied "NO dont call the police thats absolutely ridiculous of you to do >:(" There are other hints out there like her bio changed in response to a fans comment towards her. And in video evidence there is allegedly bruising on various body parts of hers as well as bruising in her bf's knuckles. Now to get with the REALLY creepy stuff. Her twitter @MarinaJoyce7 made a get together in a really weird time. The tweet (This was her latest) goes "Meet me in Bethnal Green at 6:30 am if you would like to join partying with me at that event ^_^ bring a friend so you dont get lost." Now a couple things with this: For one she is making a meetup at 6:30 AM which is really suspicious. Another is that the event her twitter is referencing is on August 3rd. The last bit of info has to do with the location itself. Allegedly at Bethnal Green there have been reports of shootings that go on there. As well as a threat from extremest groups to hit London which is very scary. Currently it is almost 2 AM in London time and a bunch of people have gone into Bethnal Green on investigation of this occurrence. I wish them the best and hope that they stay safe.
vikingsfan397
#194641909Wednesday, July 27, 2016 12:55 AM GMT

whats the tldr version
silentninja31
#194642084Wednesday, July 27, 2016 12:58 AM GMT

@Vikings Possible attack some chick might be on drugs and she hosted a meetup in a sketchy place in London @ 6:30 am

of     1