of     1   

Beartic56
#194647453Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:06 AM GMT

Justice RP. This collection of characters, the plot, and everything I've added to this roleplaying session has been a personal hobby of mine for years. My friends and I started this back in elementary school, and we occasionally touch on it every once in a while. As such, please try to be as original and creative with your characters as we were with ours. Thank you. The name of this particular universe is the Bullseye Universe, named after the main super"hero" faction within this universe. LORE A mysterious faction known as the "Heroic Guard" has emerged out of nowhere. They claim that their goal is to "protect those who canot protect themselves", though they seem to target powerful, first world countries. Particularly, the United States of America. Nobody was prepared to counter their attacks (or, as proclaimed by the Guardians themselves, their "help"), and thus, the country fell to the Guard. The Guard, at some point, built a series of massive pitch black walls to seperate the country's mainland by timezone. It is unknown what lies beyond these walls. However, Guardian troops are known to round up civilians, seemingly at random, detain them, and take them past the wall. Victims have never been returned. Of course, where there is great evil, there is always a greater force for good to combat it. In the past 7 years before the Guard came (known as "The Great Takeover", by Americans and other victimized areas), the population of a group known as Exceptionals had been gradually rising. Exceptionals are any person who shows "exceptional" skills or abilities. They are more often troublemakers or (Self-Oriented Exceptionals/SOES, officially). Long before The Great Takeover, the governments of North America and the Carribean had been assembling a group of trained Exceptionals, recruited to counter the threat of the Heroic Guard. (Sorry if this lore is bland or cliche, might add more in future chapters.) CHARACTER CREATION First, select your Exceptional type. This determines how well you use your abilities and/or weapons. True Exceptional Has supernatural/superhuman abilities completely beyond that of human perception. Reliablity of and Ability to Control Powers: 6/10 Vigilante Usually doesn't have any powers, but may specialize in a certain area of combat or intelligence. Has special weapons and gadgets in addition to special skills to compensate for lack of powers. Reliablity of and Ability to Control Equipment: 9/10 Artificial Exceptional Powers aren't based within the person themself. Rather, they are channeled through one or more objects, and depending on the quality of said objects, are much more reliable than standard Exceptionals. Reliability of and Ability To Control Channeling: 8.5/10 Hybrid Exceptional (Exceptional Vigilantes) A cross between a Vigilante and a True Exceptional, these characters usually have minor abilities, such as slightly enhanced senses, silenced footsteps, etcetera. Due to this lack of full on powers, Hybrid Exceptionals almost always carry weapons or other equipment. Reliability of and Ability To Control Powers and Equipment: 7/10 Faction There are several factions within the Bullseye Universe. While in this campaign, there is no true differentiation between "bad guys" and "good guys", the goals and methods by which certain campaigns accomplish these goals may be unethical. It's really all about how you view their goals. The Bullseye League of Exceptionals A force founded by the United States before the Great Takeover. It is composed of Exceptionals, Vigilantes, and specially trained soldiers that serve as the League's main military. Its original Founders are Damien Myers, Ethan Myers, and Aaron Carver, who continue to direct the entire league today. During the Great Takeover, the BLE was forced to disband due to the change of government. Although, it retained many of its officers, who actively resisted Guard rule. Many of their members were killed, or went MIA, during the takeover, and the League is now a series of individual cells of Exceptionals scattered across the United States, some of which contain unofficial operatives. However, the League made a comeback when the governments of North America and the Caribbean decided to "pool" their supply of Exceptionals to combat the threat of the Guard. These actions, however, were to the distaste of an old enemy of the BLE, who is introduced next. *Note that many BLE officers tend to wear a Bullseye symbol on their left shoulder, or right chest. The Union of Free Exceptionals The Union was created not long after the BLE was first launched by the government. They were founded by hardcore protesters, who peacefully resisted the demand for Exceptionals (sometimes unwilling) by the BLE. Overtime, these protests developed into more violent ones, then into riots, and finally, into the modern day UFE. The UFE's means of resistance have varied widely over the years. While some supporters stuck to protesting, many resorted to violence, especially UFE members who were Exceptionals in themselves. They are known to attack BLE officials in both unofficial and coordinated raids on bases and attacks on BLE agents themselves. The UFE is headed by an unknown number of anonymous individuals. Little is known about them, other than that they are referred to simply as "The Brain", and that they are responsible for at least 90% of violent UFE attacks. They are also known to order conversion of some Exceptionals and civilians into UFE members, both by force, and peacefully. The UFE has directly opposed the occupation of North America by the Guard through often brutal attacks on Guardians. Although their views align with that of the general populace and the BLE, the Union does not align itself with any other sympathizers. Their pride, as well as their reputation, block them from making longstanding alliances with other factions. UFE members are classified as being terrorists, and do not wear any sort of uniform. However, dedicated members are known to wear black and red or black and purple. The King's Domain The King's Domain, before the occupation, was a coalition of gangs throughout the United States. The group had no clear goals or alignment, and this fact did not change during the Great Takeover. The Domain operated on a series of criminal job requests offered by various anonymous individuals. These requests reached all Domain members across the country, and offered large sums of money for completion, usually with a minimum of at least ten thousand dollars. Ethics and means of operation varied from cell to cell, but the job request system was universal across the Domain. The KD was founded by a man of humble origins named "King Shadow". His reasons for founding the group are completely unknown, even to his highest ranking officers. While individual cells are lead by Cell Leaders, the entire group answers to the King himself, and are blindly loyal to him. During the takeover, the Domain's "everyday" activities did not stop. Many job requests seem to target Guard facilities and units. *KD operatives do not wear uniforms, unless their cell says otherwise. Powers, Skills, and Weapons When you post your character, these will be reviewed. Depending on your Exceptional class, your ability to use these will be limited. Format For Creating A Character: Full Name: Alias: Character Theme (E.g., sun, fire, ninja, etc): Exceptional Class: Faction: Abilities, Powers, Skills: Personality Traits: Physical Description: Good luck, and have fun. I will answer questions in the comments.
xenoman90
#194648822Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:25 AM GMT

alright ill put my cs out in a lil' while
Beartic56
#194649300Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:31 AM GMT

Sounds good.
Beartic56
#194650236Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:44 AM GMT

bumpity?
Mystiquettic
#194651134Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:57 AM GMT

marked. I'll make my CS when I'm not hungover with coffee.
GearBlade654
#194652717Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:19 AM GMT

Marked, calling in a support robot that generates shields. What to call it...
xenoman90
#194653324Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:27 AM GMT

Paragon?
Beartic56
#194653885Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:36 AM GMT

Just realizing how bad the punctuation and formatting got when I switched this over from notepad. Apologies.
Beartic56
#194722234Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:24 PM GMT

@gear Intelligent Defensive Drone (IDD)
RoxProox
#194723716Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:45 PM GMT

Marked, expect a character sheet in the next day or so.
Beartic56
#194726357Thursday, July 28, 2016 12:18 AM GMT

@rox Good to hear.
GearBlade654
#194732752Thursday, July 28, 2016 1:35 AM GMT

Name: Special Droid Mk 1 "Intelligent Defensive Drone" Alias: Allies call it Paragon, but it is known as the Wall to allies. Character Theme: Shields Exceptional Class: Artificial Exceptional Faction: BLE Abilities: 2 light blue drones are on the robot tank's back. The drones can cast shields on allies and fire energy beams at enemies. The tank itself has strong armor and can do what the drones can do, but 2 times stronger. P. T.: Wall will never retreat from battle if an ally is in battle, it will instead attempt to save the ally. It often goes on scout missions to keep allies from danger. Physical Description: Wall is a dark grey metal block on 2 treads, 1 on each side. There is a laser beam cannon on each side, which turn blue if shielding or red if attacking. The drones are 2 light blue metal spheres with a laser beam underneath each drone.
Beartic56
#194739536Thursday, July 28, 2016 3:01 AM GMT

@gear Approved. Looks good! Ah, crap, forgot to mention it in the original post, but a character biography/background is welcome.
Accedo
#194754759Thursday, July 28, 2016 6:40 AM GMT

Once I figure out what I wanna do ama make a CS I want a true mix between vigilante and true exceptional. a vigilante with full on powers. but that's not an option. ehh... I'm done with signatures.
Beartic56
#194774950Thursday, July 28, 2016 3:35 PM GMT

@accedo I feel like if you were a true exceptional, you wouldn't need the weapons and armor that came with being a vigilante. Maybe that's just my perspective.
Laserbeak89
#194775307Thursday, July 28, 2016 3:41 PM GMT

mayrk
Beartic56
#195054593Sunday, July 31, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

bump?

of     1