of     1   

lnplodedalt
#194722179Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:24 PM GMT

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/ he's answered one question so far
Ben_Bishop
#194722218Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:24 PM GMT

the memes...
lnplodedalt
#194722341Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:26 PM GMT

if ur lazy: questions: Question 1: We firmly believe Hillary will try and steal this election through vote fraud, especially given recent events. What is your campaign doing to ensure that we have a fair election? Question 2: What role should NASA play in helping to Make America Great Again? Question 3: How do you feel about WikiLeaks? Does it change your opinion on Snowden? Question 4: What is your opinion on Net Neutrality? Question 5: Has your campaign ever gotten any ideas from the_donald? so far he's answered the first two (hes editing them in one at a time for some reason): 1 - Voter fraud is always a serious concern and authorities must be vigilant from keeping those from voting that are not authorized to do so. 2 - Honestly I think NASA is wonderful! America has always led the world in space exploration.
CheeseyMacral
#194722764Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:32 PM GMT

"Honestly I think NASA is wonderful! America has always led the world in space exploration." classic Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
lnplodedalt
#194722872Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:33 PM GMT

two new answers: Mr. Trump, Reports estimate that 90% of US media is owned by 6 companies. The US mass media has fused into a gross alliance with big business and big government as this election has shown more than any other. The dishonest media is rigging our democracy with a radical agenda that divides Americans and causes nothing but sensationalism and hatred at the expense of the USA. They are killing our country for ratings and profit, with impunity. How will you, as president, tackle this protected class of media elites without stepping on the first amendment rights of average Americans? ANSWER: I have been very concerned about media bias and the total dishonesty of the press. I think new media is a great way to get out the truth. ------- Mr. Trump What is your plan for reducing or removing the influence of money on politics? ANSWER: Keeping Crooked Hillary Clinton out of the White House!
lnplodedalt
#194722963Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:34 PM GMT

⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⠖⠚⠉⠉⠳⣦⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀ ⢀⢀⢀⡴⢋⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⠿⠛⠉⠁⢀⣴⡟⠁⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤ ⢀⢀⠎⣰⣿⠿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⡟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡟⢀⢀⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⡿ ⢀⠏⢰⣿⡟⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢮⣿⠇⢀⢀⢠⠞⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢸⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠃ ⡜⢀⣾⡿⠃⢠⣿⠁⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢊⣿⡟⢀⢀⡰⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⠇⢀⢀⢠⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⡟ ⡇⢀⠋⢀⢀⣾⡏⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡏⢀⠠⠃⣾⣿⠇⢀⡴⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⡟⢀⢀⣰⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠁ ⠹⣄⣀⣤⣿⠟⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⡟⢀⡐⠁⣼⣿⡟⢀⡰⣡⣶⡶⣆⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢷⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣠⠞⢁⣴⣶⣠⣶⡆⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⣶⣰⣿⡏ ⢀⠈⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⡟⠁⠄⢀⢰⣿⣿⠃⣰⣿⣿⠏⢀⣿⢀⣸⣿⠏⢀⢸⣿⠃⢀⣼⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⠋⠁⣰⣿⡟⠁⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⠟⢀⣿⡿ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠟⡀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡟⢠⣿⣿⡟⢀⣰⠇⢀⣿⡿⢀⢀⣿⡏⢀⢰⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⠃⢀⣼⣿⡟⢀⣸⣿⠃⢀⢀⣼⣿⡏⢀⣼⣿⠃ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⡿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣿⣿⣿⠁⣰⠏⢀⣼⣿⠃⢀⣾⡿⢀⢠⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡏⢀⣰⣿⣿⠁⢠⣿⡏⢀⢀⣸⣿⡿⢀⢰⣿⠇ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣟⠕⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⡿⠊⠁⣰⢣⣿⡟⢀⣰⣿⠃⢀⣾⣿⠁⡼⢀⢀⢀⣰⡾⠿⠿⣿⣶⣦⣾⣿⡟⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇⢀⣾⡿⢀⡞⢰⣿⣿⠇⢠⣿⡟⢠⡏ ⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⡿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣿⣿⢀⢀⡴⠃⣾⣿⣧⣰⣿⣿⣄⣾⣿⣧⡼⠁⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣟⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣧⣾⣿⣷⡾⠁⣼⣿⣿⣤⣿⣿⣷⡟ ⢀⢀⢀⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⠋⢀⢿⣿⣶⠟⠁⢀⠻⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠏⢿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠦⣤⣤⡶⠟⢻⣿⣿⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⠋⢿⣿⠟⢀⢀⠸⣿⡿⠋⣿⣿⠏ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⡀ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡤⠶⠛⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠿⣷⣤⣤⠶⠞⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⠛⠉⠉⠉⠙⠂
CheeseyMacral
#194722979Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:34 PM GMT

he's literally the perfect politician Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
lnplodedalt
#194722994Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:35 PM GMT

well that failed
lnplodedalt
#194723090Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:36 PM GMT

QUESTION (FROM MILO HIMSELF): America has a proud tradition of stealing the most brilliant and talented people from countries around the world for ourselves. Albert Einstein, Wernher von Braun, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Melania Trump... the list goes on and on. In recent years, however, H-1B visa abuse has become rampant. A program meant bring truly exceptional talent to America has been twisted by globalist politicians and corporations, allowing low-cost, short term labor to steal jobs from everyday Americans and take everything they learn back to their home countries. Will you curb H-1B abuse and make sure visas are going to people who want to become American, stay American, and make America great? ANSWER: I have put forward a detailed plan for H-1B reform to protect American workers which can viewed on the immigration paper on my website. My plan is the exact opposite of Crooked Hillary Clinton.
perrandude
#194724307Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:53 PM GMT

Very extensive and insightful responses from The Donald

of     1