of     1   

ThePouringRain
#194746445Thursday, July 28, 2016 4:28 AM GMT

So I recently saw a petition for The Flintstones advertisement items to not be rentals so their renters can keep them forever. This means that Free Playing ROBLOXIANS have so little they are clinging onto Advertisement Items and that is NOT A GOOD THING! I can see why most of the free items (and events, but that's another rant) are sponsorships so you can get a quick buck, but it also shows how little creativity your team has and now relies on sponsorships for ideas and such. Though I am not an expert about how much making ROBLOX a reality costs, you should have enough money to spare to have more non-sponsored free items and events than sponsored ones. This is coming from a ROBLOXIAN who spent money on BC. Sincerely, ~ThePouringRain AKA ~2012 Noob ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ NOTE: If you want to show support (or criticism, not good at revolutions), please do! I'm hoping that one of the members on TEAM ROBLOX reads this and makes a change. If you are, THANK YOU! <3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kritiki
#194746531Thursday, July 28, 2016 4:29 AM GMT

ROBLOX spends more than 100k every year.
kritiki
#194746607Thursday, July 28, 2016 4:30 AM GMT

So. NO Support. If you can't take jokes on threads I'm not gonna support anything you produce. It's people like you that ruin this forum.
ThePouringRain
#194746657Thursday, July 28, 2016 4:31 AM GMT

@kritiki Thanks for the info! ~2012 Noob
LewisAlKhalifa
#194748183Thursday, July 28, 2016 4:52 AM GMT

OP go back to helping poor guests
summerdude903
#194787445Thursday, July 28, 2016 6:17 PM GMT

Roblox should be able to put more effort in their games, hats or products in general. They said they're doing fine financially... "Q: Is ROBLOX in financial trouble? We are profitable and will be hiring 40+ additional employees in 2016, 100% supported by our profits." (http://blog.roblox.com/2016/03/saying-goodbye-to-tickets/) If that is the case why not establish another games team? Or set up competitions in which the most qualified place for a sponsorship is chosen? On the bright side, a player run catalog should be coming along eventually, However, we'll see how that goes.

of     1