of     1   

DwarfElfguyAlt
#194787283Thursday, July 28, 2016 6:15 PM GMT

Hello all, I am DwarfElfguyAlt, your new head coach of the Tremont Turks! This is just really announcements and what's going on currently: - Thursday, 7-28-16, we scrim the Dragons at home at 3 PM Eastern - Skype: PM me your Skype or PM me ON Skype to be added to the Turks chat - Uniforms: We are having a contest, until Friday (7-29-16) at 11 PM Eastern, the uniforms will be selected by yours truly with the input of some of the team, we will be sticking to one set of uniforms because that is what I request (when you only have 11 robux, buying multiple uniforms get expensive), they are being submitted over Skype PM so I can easily access and look at them, or if you're desperate, over roblox PM as well - Coaching Spots: They will still be figured out throughout the offseason depending on who stays and who I want coaching, with the help of my AHC - Other position/playing spots (such as QB): Those will be figured out as well depending on who we have once the offseason ends or when F/A ends That is all for now. DwarfElfguyAlt
KaldrN_S
#194787530Thursday, July 28, 2016 6:18 PM GMT

Hi Mom 3,394

of     1