of     1   

TICCl_TOBY
#194951882Saturday, July 30, 2016 4:20 PM GMT

Blue Bunny vs Lost roblox begin Blue Bunny Blue's here to hack through your lifeless soul and brain, You think you can win, man! The word "lost" is in your name, bunny is in your party, the complex Town sprite spirit, I'll Curse you first, even though in Generation 1, that move wasn't in it, You can't step to me, hell, you can't step at all, You can't catch this brawling ghost inside a roblox game! You're too scared to move, you're about to get owned, And on the place I finish you off, there'll stand a Tombstone! Lost roblox I'M DEAD! I want to live to spit this Curse at you! Turn back now, or you'll be sent to your doom, builderman says "HURRY!", 'cause this rbunny will be Unown, I'll leave you in chains like the robloxians I own! The forgotten hero haunts this spawn of complex Town, This is the battle of your life, the Run option's not allowed! LEAVE! Or it'll be your soul that I pilfer, In this battle of horror's, you'll take second place! High school killer: I have no reason to be here, but I'll take you all down anyways, You guys thinking you're the best, has driven me even more crazed! In a world that cheated me, why should I play fair? Just like me when robloxian died, you'll all be driven to despair! I'll kill you all, I'm gonna do it! You don't wanna know what's going in my mind, This win is mine, you guys' victory is something you can't find, Nothing can be saved now, prepare your necks, I'll Strangle you all, there won't be a reset, When you step up to me, you'll end up dead, and the last thing you'll see is the color of Red! Taymaster: The true killer king has arrived to bring your demise, No one will be missing you when I make you all die! Your pants, you'll be splitting, when master spitting, These lyrics, were written in the blood that's dripping, From your quitting, barely living heads, since I'm hitting and ripping, There's master way you'll win versus this verbal ass-kicking, Time's ticking, and ticking, and I'm winning, and grinning, I'm the glitching, killing, forbidden, beginning of your spine SPLITTING! forum junkie murder: They call me forum junkie, not like you'd c-c-care that much Once I'm done talking to myself, I'll blow steam on you punks, You think you're creepy? This twitching kid don't give two craps, I'll kill you all off, and feed you to the forums! Stop acting like you're hot, when you're colder than the rain, How can you damage me? I'm immune to all pain, Don't even try to diss me, or your life, will be at stake, You picking on the kids is the last mistake you'll ever make! Juliuscoles.avi: Let’s-a go bro! Go on ahead and open the file, This game has just begun, so you'll be here for a while, My story’s actually true, so that means I can take on you, The .avi will make you have the chills when you’re crying in your room! This is the selfish way out, let your true king take this! When Yoshi takes over your life, you will never be missed! Welcome to the Yellow Switch Palace, you’ll never be free, So let’s play a game of hide and seek, TRY TO FIND ME!

of     1