of     1   

Logaids
#194980732Saturday, July 30, 2016 11:19 PM GMT

I've decided I want to know my favourite album, so I compiled a list of my favourite albums by various artists. I made sure it would be in proper format for a tournament (128 nominees). The nominees are as follows (if you are unsure of the artist you can google it and it will probably come up, as I did not include artist names for the list). Iowa Greyest of Blue Skies Waking The Fallen Threat To Survival Justice Tri-Polar Finger Eleven Dream Theater Getting Away With Murder Karma and Effect Antarctic Naveed The Poison Adore Sixteen Stone Loose Nut Begin Again Ride The Skies Black Gives Way To Blue Holding Onto Strings Better Left To Fray Siamese Dream Billy Talent All Killer No Filler Incesticide Jar of Flies Medium Bastard Worlds Collide Gravity Us and Them Imperfect Harmonies Machina / The Machines of God Pinkerton Weezer (Green) Sans Souci Danger Days Scars & Souvenirs Harakiri Bleach Californication De Stijl Dirt Three Days Grace Toxicity Avenged Sevenfold Black Holes and Revelations Scream Aim Fire Alice in Chains Get Behind Me Satan Sliknot Appeal To Reason OK Computer Isolate and Medicate Artery Elephant 100 One Says Stadium Arcadium All Hope is Gone Hot Fuss Hypnotize Wasting Light Mezmerize Pisces Iscariot Hell of a Tester Swims Metamorphosis Billy Talent II Fantasy Empire First Two Seven Inches The Bends The White Stripes Amaryllis Facelift Chuck Purple We've Been Talking Tip Damaged The Black Parage Look To The Sky Nevermind Loveless Earthly Delights Clumsy Critical Meat Vol. 3 The Subliminal Verses Siren Song of The Counter-Culture Weezer (Blue) Billy Talent III Leave a Whisper The Sufferer & The Witness Zeitgeist One-X Them Crooked Vultures System of a Down Wonderful Rainbow Life Starts Now Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces Drones Infest Disclaimer II White Blood Cells Transit of Venus My War For The Taken The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here The Sound of Madness Ten Thousand Fists Endgame Octavarium The Paramour Sessions Monuments to an Elegy Sounding The Seventh Trumpet Origin of Symmetry The Resistance Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness Dead Letters Pain City of Evil For Long Tomorrow Nightmare Gish Oceania 7th Symphony Hypermagic Mountain Elect The Dead Crossfade Absolution In Utero Live Laugh Logaids
basechad1234
#194981578Saturday, July 30, 2016 11:31 PM GMT

Three days grace the only 1 i recognize
Logaids
#194981901Saturday, July 30, 2016 11:35 PM GMT

there are tons of big bands in here, i just didn't put artist names -Avenged Sevenfold -Nirvana -The Smashing Pumpkins -Alice in Chains -Rise Against -Red Hot Chili Peppers -Muse there's probably more popular stuff than underground. Live Laugh Logaids
Logaids
#194982185Saturday, July 30, 2016 11:39 PM GMT

btw the link to the tournament is challonge (dot) com (slash) logaidsmommy it's double elimination cause i felt like it Live Laugh Logaids

of     1