vantasx
#195075647Monday, August 01, 2016 3:08 AM GMT

locks of pastel would be a good name support
winxpinkx
#195075794Monday, August 01, 2016 3:10 AM GMT

SUPPORT! 1st person to say support xD
CurzonDax
#195077484Monday, August 01, 2016 3:34 AM GMT

"fourm trolls never ease up lolllllll" do you even know what a forum troll is or
narrowcece
#195078065Monday, August 01, 2016 3:43 AM GMT

support from a fellow air conditioner
Arivella
#195079705Monday, August 01, 2016 4:10 AM GMT

Support :D
Hi_Brenna
#195082249Monday, August 01, 2016 4:56 AM GMT

@mahalo It's just another boy who thinks all colored hair has to be related to japanese cultures! Sup_Yo
sharebear88
#195082251Monday, August 01, 2016 4:56 AM GMT

Yeah, I would love to see Locks of Pastel! :3
katidid1
#195087733Monday, August 01, 2016 6:55 AM GMT

@reset So, you don't like anime or Japanese Culture? Me: Kiki, go get the body Kiki the Knife: *Stabs reset and brings body back to momma* Me: Good girl *burns body* and all lived happily ever after in a world with one less racist anti-anime man.
SoEpic1337
#195088230Monday, August 01, 2016 7:09 AM GMT

you turn everything into your anime it wasnt even supposed to be A N I M E ʰͥ
VivieFrog
#195090423Monday, August 01, 2016 8:12 AM GMT

Support <3
Nilvou
#195092584Monday, August 01, 2016 9:32 AM GMT

"how the hell does it do this..?" by deleting breast shading obviously. you still don't get it. you're not a designer. here's an outfit that managed to not get deleted https://www.roblox.com/White-Crop-Top-with-Brown-Belt-and-Peach-Skirt-item?id=246456125 but i do remember i had to upload it twice because it got deleted the first time. is the shading excessive and dark? no. it empathizes the outfit is for a woman. "ther ways to get said money if you are under 18? serious question" Welcome to the ROBLOX Developer Exchange! The Developer Exchange allows you to earn money by creating awesome games on ROBLOX. Once you collect 100,000 ROBUX or more, you are eligible to convert your virtual earnings to real-world cash. To use DevEx, you must meet these simple requirements: Belong to Outrageous Builders Club Have accumulated 100,000 ROBUX Have a verified email address. Have a valid PayPal account. Sign up for the program and provide all necessary documentation. Be a community member in good standing. Be 13 years of age or older. When you meet all the requirements, you will see a "Cash Out" button on this page. Click it and follow the instructions to get your payment started. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the tax treatment of DevEx payments and the fee that PayPal assesses on DevEx transactions before you cash out. More info about DevEx DevEx Terms of Service "well i mean i'm just quoting roblox themselves on the matter" you're not quoting your speaking freely "local grocery stores are often pretty flexible even i, who hates going outside and doing things, will probably take on some of these quick and easy jobs to get decent cash other than spending my time on roblox which isnt as effective" you don't know me and you don't know my schedule. you can't tell me what is flexible for me. "go tell that to my friends who actually make clothing and that already do proper and appropriate shading" drop usernames and i will "you would be surprised at how many young children know what "popcorn" is" and? face it, you can't get away from seeing a breast. it's natural shouldn't be stereotyped as something negative. "women also have abs." and n!p$ "if they aren't then stop whining about them and report them you idiot" funny thing is they are reported. roblox doesn't care. "the joking cartoonish ones are fine obviously," oh yeahh, so i can jokingly make a cartoonish breast and it's fine? get out "roblox admins wear them sometimes" you just asked why underwear would be necessary and you say this lol "the detailed ones with shading are deleted," false "solely paraphrasing what roblox said on the matter" roblox doesnt speak up about the breast issue after all the petitions that went through, they dont bring it up. you dont have your moral support "you consider them stupid because you do not understand them" you said i go against them and now i dont understand them..................... ya i dont understand how a breast can be p.0rn0gr@ph!c and damage a child. it's not like all these murder games and gore games aren't affecting a child at all, right? huh "then learn your lesson, stop replying :)" what lesson? i need a lesson because i made a peaceful suggestion and knockoff idiot like you is bored? "i am not frustrated nor angered" lol if you weren't frustrated nor angered you would peacefully and happily state why you disagree in a peaceful manner. but since you were frustrated you argued and tried to bring up irrelevant topics to the forum. eh "i only continue to see how long you will continue in your frustration and anger. you stop and i stop" please read what you said, you're childish. you want me to stop something you started? no, i finish what's mine not yours sorry "but messaging you and hiding it all away removes the fun of it doesn't it?" shows you're asking for attention hun :)) "PMs are easier to manipulate, easy to change what is said for your own personal gain. forums are unstoppable. and archivable, if needed. nothing goes away. everything you said here is set in stone." you cant get rid of a PM, it will still lay in your archive. just an excuse to make a public play "being pretty productive by teaching you a lesson" so typing up irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with this forum is productive, please, take the time to explain how lol so typing up irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with this forum is productive, please, take the time to explain how lol so typing up irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with this forum is productive, please, take the time to explain how lol so typing up irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with this forum is productive, please, take the time to explain how lol so typing up irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with this forum is productive, please, take the time to explain how lol so typing up irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with this forum is productive, please, take the time to explain how lol so typing up irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with this forum is productive, please, take the time to explain how lol so typing up irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with this forum is productive, please, take the time to explain how lol so typing up irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with this forum is productive, please, take the time to explain how lol so typing up irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with this forum is productive, please, take the time to explain how lol "the infamous s7i troll" i thought you were a teacher teaching someone a lesson not a troll :(((((((((((((( "i dislike you because you're whiny, cringy, and never know when to stop" i didnt whine about anything, you brought it up upon the topic yourself. all i asked for was a re-texture and you insisted this all yourslf how will i stop something i didnt start, if anything that perfectly explains you. you want to seem a bigger person by continuously replying, because you think you're better than someone who actually has people to support them. "your initial account deletion shouldn't have been appealed." i never got my account deleted sooooooooooooooooooooooop ya "i already have a company that will take me as an intern for cargo database management when i turn 18 (thanks to one of my friends), and so i'm working on extra credits to help me out on that while quickly writing up these. good luck in creating clothes for a kids site and making cringy videos for 12 year olds as your source of income for the rest of your life, buddy" i'm a 15 year old who is taking college classes. when i graduate high school i will already be a junior in college lmao. i have scholarships, and i have straight A's. can't say the same thing about you if this is what you spend your time on. designing here is a very smart idea, for the fact i make good money in my opinion for doing what i like, and i dont have to do it everyday. "and also because literally everyone thinks i'm trolling no matter what, i am never taken seriously" this isn't trolling, you're looking for a mere argument out of dislike troll2 trōl/Submit verb gerund or present participle: trolling 1. informal make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them. y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad y u mad the title of even being a troll isnt something to be proud of "my reputation stands unchanged. yours, however? " my rep matters???? you disagreeing to message me just shows you can't take this in a mature manner and deal with it like a real person. you're just a bored person who probably is probably suffering somewhere and needs to get their mind off things. i get it.
Alquas
#195092845Monday, August 01, 2016 9:42 AM GMT

People like Curzon really get on my last nerve. Leave him alone, all he did was leave a hat suggestion and you have to get your weeaboo wannabe ass to try and say something slick. This is what happens when an irresponsible parent neglect's their child. If you seek help, please visit http://www.casaforchildren.org/site/c.mtJSJ7MPIsE/b.5301295/k.BE9A/Home.htm
DrownIy
#195094577Monday, August 01, 2016 10:51 AM GMT

yES HUN
CurzonDax
#195096451Monday, August 01, 2016 11:57 AM GMT

"by deleting breast shading obviously. you still don't get it. you're not a designer." laughs "here's an outfit that managed to not get deleted https://www.roblox.com/White-Crop-Top-with-Brown-Belt-and-Peach-Skirt-item?id=246456125 but i do remember i had to upload it twice because it got deleted the first time. is the shading excessive and dark? no. it empathizes the outfit is for a woman." yeah this is a good time for me to pull up another point they made: HOW do you know roblox is deleting it due to the SHADING? i am kind of confused on devex now though "Belong to Outrageous Builders Club" but you're bc "Be a community member in good standing." i should question what "good standing" is considered to be now "you're not quoting your speaking freely" yeah it was paraphrasing rather than quoting sorry point still stands but yeah i am just going to repeat this a lot now: HOW do you know roblox is deleting it due to the SHADING? [2] "you don't know me and you don't know my schedule. you can't tell me what is flexible for me." i mean i can tell quite a lot if you spend at least 2 hours of your day arguing with someone online, that's 2 hours you could be getting a few extra bucks "drop usernames and i will" owners of the fashion groups i'm in. one of them already posted here. feel free to complain how i should be demoted from my current ranks because SHES A BIG MEANIEPANTS in before "oh they're unknown and small level designers, no one knows who they are, therefore you're wrong and they dont know about this issue at all" "and? face it, you can't get away from seeing a breast. it's natural shouldn't be stereotyped as something negative." i dont see it as something negative but what roblox says goes still, HOW do you know roblox is deleting it due to the SHADING? [3] "and n!p$" the whole section initially quotes was you calling abs "inappropriate", don't try to go around this. "funny thing is they are reported. roblox doesn't care." pm a mod. [email protected]. get them mass reported by calling ragebull or telling all your friends and supporters and fans to report them, something will happen. "oh yeahh, so i can jokingly make a cartoonish breast and it's fine? get out" not what i said kiddo the equivalent to men's underwear in roblox is girls underwear in roblox, you cannot compare men's underwear to chest shading. still, HOW do you know roblox is deleting it due to the SHADING? [4] "false" true. if false... pm a mod. [email protected]. get them mass reported by calling ragebull or telling all your friends and supporters and fans to report them, something will happen. [2] "roblox doesnt speak up about the breast issue after all the petitions that went through, they dont bring it up. you dont have your moral support" still, HOW do you know roblox is deleting it due to the SHADING? [5] "you said i go against them and now i dont understand them..................... ya i dont understand how a breast can be p.0rn0gr@ph!c and damage a child. it's not like all these murder games and gore games aren't affecting a child at all, right? huh" the hell are you going on about now "what lesson? i need a lesson because i made a peaceful suggestion and knockoff idiot like you is bored?" learning when to stop. "lol if you weren't frustrated nor angered you would peacefully and happily state why you disagree in a peaceful manner. but since you were frustrated you argued and tried to bring up irrelevant topics to the forum. eh" an aggressive tone and doing things does not indicate anger or frustration; if this was someone trolling you, they would be doing it in a happy and mischievous mood, you don't know what i'm doing, so you can't assume. "please read what you said, you're childish." no i'm part of the society "you want me to stop something you started? no, i finish what's mine not yours sorry" that's not how it works in s7i when i start it sorry "shows you're asking for attention hun :))" continuing here means you want the attention "you cant get rid of a PM, it will still lay in your archive. just an excuse to make a public play" you can't get rid of a PM because they are PRIVATE messages; a quick dash of inspect element can be used to edit anything you want. forums are a little harder considering they can get archived and saved on the internet forever, they are PUBLIC, there is nothing to hide. "so typing up irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with this forum is productive, please, take the time to explain how lol" i've been tasked with teaching you the lesson of when to stop for quite a while but you havent really been posting here too much until now "i thought you were a teacher teaching someone a lesson not a troll :((((((((((((((" "but just because i used to troll doesn't mean i always troll ok kids" -my dumb profile blurb that i really should go update sometime "i didnt whine about anything, you brought it up upon the topic yourself." welcome to s7i. "all i asked for was a re-texture" and not sending it to brighteyes, or whoever manages hats now "and you insisted this all yourslf" i must complete my task... "how will i stop something i didnt start" well sorry if i'm now considered a troll, isn't it just now from that "you've been trolled" song that the only winning move is not to play? kind of the same thing here but you wont win anything because there is no winning or losing at the moment only stopping or continuing "if anything that perfectly explains you. you want to seem a bigger person by continuously replying, because you think you're better than someone who actually has people to support them." no i was just told to do this "i never got my account deleted sooooooooooooooooooooooop ya" hm i thought you had that whole issue with being terminated because of a dress that you posted all over twitter, which is why you lost pearl and all that garbage "i'm a 15 year old who is taking college classes." i'm slightly older than you and taking them as well one of said designer friends takes them too. he's 13. "when i graduate high school i will already be a junior in college lmao." i am already a good portion done with college thanks to online school :) "i have scholarships, and i have straight A's." same, even though my one scholarship is a little weird since i'm technically not a relative or child of someone who works at that company so "can't say the same thing about you if this is what you spend your time on." while working on those nice college credits and other dumb credits i need to get out of high school because the usa is dumb, i mostly finished the content of an entire unit of one credited subject yesterday (and other things) between your wordwalls "designing here is a very smart idea, for the fact i make good money in my opinion for doing what i like, and i dont have to do it everyday." if you fit all the requirements that is "this isn't trolling, you're looking for a mere argument out of dislike" looking to complete my task of teaching you when to stop. "the title of even being a troll isnt something to be proud of" in your book earning said title can be a toughie now it's basically that no one takes me seriously who knows who i am here, and that's a good thing because 90% of what i say in these arguments is just stuff i'm throwing out there to seem like i actually care so much. welcome to s7i "my rep matters????" i wish it didn't, there are people who deserve the attention more "you disagreeing to message me just shows you can't take this in a mature manner" no i just don't want to get EXPOSED!!! on twitter because of edited messages for LE ATTENTIONS AND FEEL BAD FOR ME BECAUSE THIS PERSONS A MEANIE!!! "and deal with it like a real person" do you still not understand why i am here or what because i will explain it again: I AM HERE TO START SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU START ON IT, THEN YOU MUST LEARN WHEN TO STOP YOURSELF. feel like the bigger person now, stop replying. say you have to finish it but dont because otherwise this will continue for months and months until you learn to stop. and i will always be here, continuing, until you learn. remember if you consider me a troll, the only winning move is not to play... "you're just a bored person who probably is probably suffering somewhere and needs to get their mind off things. i get it." haha no nice try though kiddo B) still for other related reasons because i am actually super interested in knowing the answer, because all designers REFUSE to answer it: HOW do you know roblox is deleting it due to the SHADING? if roblox barely even gives reasoning for the bans then how do you know tbh discussing the topic of the "issue with female shading" is something i would happily do over pm, but not the rest of the stuff because that's for the forums now for the funtime "People like Curzon really get on my last nerve." good job that's the point "Leave him alone" you aren't the boss of me, hun :) "all he did was leave a hat suggestion and you have to get your weeaboo wannabe ass" "weeaboo wannabe ass" i don't even like japan sorry your insults are literally god awful top kek they need to have some sort of meaning and base to them for them to actually work, if the person you're insulting actually takes insults personally in the first place "This is what happens when an irresponsible parent neglect's their child." says the kid who watches nilvou if you're watching him then your parents are irresponsible for not paying attention to what you do, watch, and say on the internet. i am also not being neglected sorry :) "If you seek help" i still wonder why people who watch cringy youtubers are telling me that i'm the one who needs to get help. watch something appropriate for your age already smh
Rvhanna
#195098058Monday, August 01, 2016 12:42 PM GMT

i'm having a hard time scrolling because of your dramas honestly gurl (Curzon) if you don't like it just say no and leave
CurzonDax
#195098190Monday, August 01, 2016 12:46 PM GMT

"honestly gurl (Curzon) if you don't like it just say no and leave" someone can't read