Anthonychi
#195137381Monday, August 01, 2016 10:57 PM GMT

"ROBLOX will always need money for thing such as servers, online hosting, hiring people, etc. Tasks are a hard decision to implement in any game, because there is only a certain limit of ideas you can have for task before you've done them all, especially if you have random tasks for each individual player. And to finish, game is already free, it is not NEEDED to get ROBUX besides early access games (AKA paid access games) and game pass/developer products, even then it is the player's choice to buy ROBUX or play freely." This would increase the profits as this is not on topic of what I said. However, there is a reason for a suggestion and ideas because that is where they can take some from there. The game may be free, but it will be more appealing if it was even MORE free. "Although I have not met eye-to-eye thus far, I will agree that it would be a lot more inspiring to have more income for developers. BUT income via place visits is not the solution, and besides it is an option to run dev products and game passes for some amount of income (which I do know only has a certain limit for ideas and expansiveness.)" It could be the solution. It would be more appealing if the game has to t## ###make you buy their game pass for money they spend in real life. It's like ads, for a reason which is terrible. "There will always be hateful people anywhere in life, there is no sure solution to this." Very true, however this will decrease hate "ROBLOX has a constant growing player database, if it new aspiring game developers or children just starting out onto online gaming, for all it is a fair and open (Sorry safe chat ;-;) platform for anyone, to just add 'free income' wouldn't change anything most likely (Besides another economy inflation and developers get money, both of which could ruin ROBLOX financially.) So therefor to say the game is boring or not a fair game is a lie, the massive active player amount can prove this." It will change things. It would be more appealing for EVEN MORE users to join. This time not most of them are just a bot. I have not yet anything else to say Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
Anthonychi
#195137538Monday, August 01, 2016 10:59 PM GMT

*Thread grows a wing and flies to the top of the S&I* Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
NobodyTalented
#195138279Monday, August 01, 2016 11:09 PM GMT

Stop spam bumping please, wait til it reaches second page before a re-bump. Anywho, response: "This would increase the profits as this is not on topic of what I said. However, there is a reason for a suggestion and ideas because that is where they can take some from there. The game may be free, but it will be more appealing if it was even MORE free." Increasing profits doesn't = free tasked incomes. (P.S. In no way could ROBLOX get any "more free" then you able to post, play, create, and publish freely.) "It could be the solution. It would be more appealing if the game has to t## ###make you buy their game pass for money they spend in real life. It's like ads, for a reason which is terrible." Yes its sad that the only way to get something in return from making a game is by making others pay, but I cannot find a valuable suggestion that allows creators to generate income without taking from the community, and no this is not the fix, sadly. "Very true, however this will decrease hate" In no way I could see this true, hate is just a part of life and everyone has to deal with it. "It will change things. It would be more appealing for EVEN MORE users to join. This time not most of them are just a bot. I have not yet anything else to say" Again the massive amount of active users everyday on the site can prove this totally wrong. The average age (Guessing) of users signing up is most likely around 9-13, not a lot of them understand how a economy works, how their character looks, or why they have to pay to get special stuff, they just want to play and enjoy games. As for the bot thing it will always be a thing until ROBLOX makes a bot block for logging in.
Flige132
#195139347Monday, August 01, 2016 11:24 PM GMT

Support. It's OK. 2/10 ~ IGN
floopy54321
#195141212Monday, August 01, 2016 11:51 PM GMT

support Oh why can't I get over it? It's over, isn't it?
Anthonychi
#195141216Monday, August 01, 2016 11:51 PM GMT

All your saying is no to my reasons. You have no reasons why ROBLOX can not get any more free because being free is better. ADS, people might even spend money. And when you said "In no way I could see this true" I was talking about what you said. You keep countering yourself. Your reasons are AWFUL. D- for trying Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
NobodyTalented
#195141557Monday, August 01, 2016 11:56 PM GMT

"All your saying is no to my reasons. You have no reasons why ROBLOX can not get any more free because being free is better. ADS, people might even spend money. And when you said "In no way I could see this true" I was talking about what you said. You keep countering yourself. Your reasons are AWFUL. D- for trying" I'm saying no to all your reasons just like you think all these reasons can't be brought down, by just simply implying it. ROBLOX really can't get any more free, because if it did there would be no incentive for players to buy builders club, thus the site loses funding. Also I was restating that the "it helps end bullying" argument is pointless and completely wrong. Again if you want to persuade someone to see it from your view point try and keep every a civil debate. "F- for debate effort"
Anthonychi
#195143814Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:29 AM GMT

Why are you so lit? Just because I proved you wrong, does not mean you got to make a even worse post. They won't lose funding, trust me If I explained, you wouldn't understand If you could you would have not posted this as you have said that you have read my post. Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
Anthonychi
#195143862Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:29 AM GMT

I smell roasted chicken, is it from you? Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
Anthonychi
#195145396Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:51 AM GMT

Put your seat belts on for a bumpy ride Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
Iordes
#195145735Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:56 AM GMT

The removal of tickets sucked but at least I got a nice beanie.
NobodyTalented
#195176595Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:32 PM GMT

"Why are you so lit? Just because I proved you wrong, does not mean you got to make a even worse post." I couldn't care any less about what someone posts online, the real problem is that when someone has an opposing argument and you can't come up with a well-thought out response you fall back to passive-aggresive flame tactics, which I understand is the mentality of most of roblox considering the age group, but still, its not im the best interest for anyone who wants to convince someone about their viewpoint. "They won't lose funding, trust me" Its a corporation they can't simply run on best wishes and one dollar transactions. "If I explained, you wouldn't understand" It it was honestly explainable you would have done it by now. "If you could you would have not posted this as you have said that you have read my post." This completely made no sense to me, but I could try.... So I did read everything, and what I have posted has actual ground to stand on, thats all there is.
Framboogle
#195177723Tuesday, August 02, 2016 1:07 PM GMT

support
spydig
#195190725Tuesday, August 02, 2016 5:09 PM GMT

Okay, bad judgment on my part. I revoke my support.
Anthonychi
#195192316Tuesday, August 02, 2016 5:36 PM GMT

How about let us just say this is a tie. We both believe what we think is right and will never give it up. I got my water bucket, how about you? Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
Anthonychi
#195192467Tuesday, August 02, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

To spy: You realized this was posted by me did ya? The dude who always find a reason and creates flame wars. I don't want you to support. I want you not to, so I can find ways to fix why I am wrong Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
Anthonychi
#195194295Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:07 PM GMT

To defend the last drop: 1. Just you explaining that your lit because you say that you don't care as you make paragraphs about me 2. Best wishes? One dollar transactions? What are you talking about? 3. Because I already explained in the past posts 4. What your standing on... its spikes sadly lol I'm sitting on a chair laughing. Your standing on spikes. SORRY, BUT I JUST CANT HELP DEFENDING Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
NobodyTalented
#195195308Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:22 PM GMT

"1. Just you explaining that your lit because you say that you don't care as you make paragraphs about me" Doesn't mean I cared? It was a response to the idea that you believe insulting me had any effect. "2. Best wishes? One dollar transactions? What are you talking about?" Meaning that adding a way to get simple free currency isn't the best interest of ROBLOX, Tix was a mistake from the beginning. Also you could just read the entire sentence not just the last part. "3. Because I already explained in the past posts" Just saying "oh this would increase profits lol" is not explaining anything. And it certainly doesn't make ROBLOX any less capable of becoming bankrupt, even if it seems like a far-fetched idea. "4. What your standing on... its spikes sadly lol I'm sitting on a chair laughing. Your standing on spikes." No idea what you're reffering to here, I've given you strong arguments and ideals, those of which you have yet to prove wrong with a respectful idea. "SORRY, BUT I JUST CANT HELP DEFENDING" Its fine? The whole reason I forum here is to help idea creators get better at full-proofing their ideas before posting. Your suppose to think about all the possibilities and then have a comeback ready for them.
Anthonychi
#195195709Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:29 PM GMT

They don't need any more money, why are you talking about money too much? They can get profit if they look at ads. Those sponsor events? They give ROBLOX tons of money. Since I think they removed ads that you watched before you play a game, it means they are doing great. The more ads they give, they more they need money. I don't believe they need any more money from what they already earned. Read the money way again Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
Anthonychi
#195195989Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:32 PM GMT

People won't buy BC because the place is more free. TIME TO REPEAT AND MAKE YOU READ "Too much free stuff that people don't want to buy BC - People would probably be more willing to pay for a game with a community that has players that are not "Ugly" and also with less bullies. People would be more creative if they can earn R$ and a tutorial to help define the Avatar button." You didn't read that. NOW CAN WE FINALLY GET MY BUCKET OF WATER! If you do, I will call this off as a tie and none of us win. I won't win, but you won't either. None of these things end until one of us gets bored. I never get bored on something that I think in my heart I will win. Especially on how I even DREAMED of winning. However that may be a exaggeration. Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
NobodyTalented
#195196006Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:33 PM GMT

"They don't need any more money, why are you talking about money too much?" Are you serious? Look up costs to run servers, host the website, to own their office building, to pay for their office building, etc. "They can get profit if they look at ads. Those sponsor events? They give ROBLOX tons of money. Since I think they removed ads that you watched before you play a game, it means they are doing great. The more ads they give, they more they need money. I don't believe they need any more money from what they already earned." Ads still appear on the website, the removal of ads-before-gaming doesn't change it in the slightest. "Read the money way again" I did read it, and did give you a response for it. 'Read my response again'.
NobodyTalented
#195196408Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:38 PM GMT

"People won't buy BC because the place is more free. TIME TO REPEAT AND MAKE YOU READ" If things were handed out, what would be the reason to upgrade to BC+? None, at that point it'll just be a name tag, and that'll be all. "You didn't read that." "That" doesn't point to what your trying to state. "NOW CAN WE FINALLY GET MY BUCKET OF WATER!" No one was stopping you? Besides whats the point of it? "If you do, I will call this off as a tie and none of us win. I won't win, but you won't either." I could care less about "winning" an argument, if you could honestly change my perspective then I'll admit 'loss', and agree. "None of these things end until one of us gets bored. I never get bored on something that I think in my heart I will win. Especially on how I even DREAMED of winning. However that may be a exaggeration." What?
Anthonychi
#195196893Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:44 PM GMT

Yes I am serious, they have enough money FROM ADS, SPONSORS, and some are BC buys. Like I said, MORE people will come in and BUY BC because now ROBLOX has IMPROVED because now less people look "ugly" and people are given a tutorial and know the RULES and know that developing is a part of the game. "The removal of ads-before-gaming doesn't change it in the slightest" *Face palm so hard* Well, why are you complaining for things that I already explained. Prove those wrong FIRST instead of asking me right on. Get in my level. This is a kids game, I am a kid and some how you are having a hard time. Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
Anthonychi
#195197131Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:47 PM GMT

"f things were handed out, what would be the reason to upgrade to BC+? None, at that point it'll just be a name tag, and that'll be all." nice exaggeration, they won't be handed out, they will be hardly earned. Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX
Anthonychi
#195197543Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:51 PM GMT

They don't HAVE a problem with money. This is the most least of all problems of all I am talking about. I was supposed to be talking about how people will break LESS rules. Also people will enjoy the gaming and have fun. Free advertising: https://web.roblox.com/games/401020665/Whats-left-of-TIX