of     1   

SimpleTriangles
#195144132Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:33 AM GMT

So before I describe it I want to say IF IT DON'T EXISTS YET this could be a pretty cool and basic plug-in , second I don't mean negating parts, last this is a very basic description (In fact my next text will have a more descriptive note on it) OK so the idea is that you choose different parts, Unions and so on. Then you click... lets call it the "Invert Z button". So then all the parts selected will "flip" on the Z coordinates. So Part one in position (1,1,-4) and Part two in position (1,1,4) then after the "Invert Z button" Part one is (1,1,4) and part two is (1,1,-4) IF the center point is (0,0,0). Oh and I also think it would be nice if you made the rotation of a part change too. Yes its more like using "to-Object-Space"(Look up C-Frames) in the fact that it should "Flip" only in the boxed range of chosen parts and Yes there's the X and Y coordinates that I didn't mention... I wonder why...
Cyberlighted
#195144303Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:36 AM GMT

I'm not sure what use this would actually pose. Seems to be a basic c-frame function. my meat is a sweet treat
SimpleTriangles
#195145320Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:50 AM GMT

Here's my next text! OK like this would be for people who are 5 (and don't say a five year old can figure out C-Frames because you know what I mean. NOBODY LIKES C-FRAMES... Well I'm starting to, BUT THAT' The idea is that you don't have to make a (To a 5 year old) complex C-Frame script to "flip" the position of some parts. It might be easier to do the example down below Example - (This is not what I want it for) - You make one side of a bridge out of parts. Then you copy, paste, and rotate it 180° (This is what I want it for) - You make the right side of a complex human face out of parts. Then you click that "Magic" button and you got the left side of the complex human's face.
Cyberlighted
#195145540Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:53 AM GMT

you can just manually configure the numbers. or hit the r key twice. i apologize that you do not understand the basic concepts of roblox studio and would enjoy to call me a 5 year old because of it. my meat is a sweet treat
SimpleTriangles
#195146597Tuesday, August 02, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

I knew I didn't really describe it well enough No I was not calling you a 5 year old...I was just saying that most kids don't want to even touch C-Frames. Back to the example of the human face... Imagine that someone mores the right side of a humans face. If you (I'll show you a little studios) Ctr-Shift-C the right side and rotate it the faces nose will be at the front and back of the head because you can't flip the right side of the head to make the left side. Here's another example (Using real life animals). You can make one arm of a starfish and rotate it to make all five arms, but some animals (Lets say a dog) you cant make (Like the human I know) the left side and rotate that to make the right side of a dog. I was actually making a dragon (talking BIG DRAGON) and I thought it would be nice to take the Left arm, Left leg, Left wing and with a click of a button flip them to make the right sides.
SimpleTriangles
#195146710Tuesday, August 02, 2016 1:09 AM GMT

*COUGH* sorry for my spelling "If someone MAKES the right side of a humans face"
austinfl
#195147904Tuesday, August 02, 2016 1:28 AM GMT

Oh my god I have this problem all the time while making stuff. In fact half my friends asked me for a script to do that. I'm amazed it isn't a thing yet. Or if it is I haven't found it.
austinfl
#195147977Tuesday, August 02, 2016 1:29 AM GMT

Still we can wish right?
CurzonDax
#195150075Tuesday, August 02, 2016 2:01 AM GMT

https://www.roblox.com/Stravant-Model-Reflect-item?id=217792838 says "model reflect" but works for groups of parts or just singular parts if you want
austinfl
#195150101Tuesday, August 02, 2016 2:01 AM GMT

@Cyber I'm actually making a dragon and I know if you have one wing of a dragon you can't just rotate the wing. If it's that hard to understand go to my dragon game called place 123 OK? First the red wing is the "Base" then the Green wing will be what me and Simple want. Then I'll add a ton of rotated examples of the Base.
austinfl
#195150322Tuesday, August 02, 2016 2:04 AM GMT

OK then! I won't make a map! Thank you for the link! This is gonna be so helpful
SimpleTriangles
#195150497Tuesday, August 02, 2016 2:07 AM GMT

You know as long as there's something out there I'm happy because I don't want other people to have the trouble Austin and I had.(Says in a medieval voice) TO THE NEXT GENERATION!
CurzonDax
#195150551Tuesday, August 02, 2016 2:08 AM GMT

"curzon's a troll and an incredibly unhelpful idiot" they all said
robloxmodsarevirgins
#195152697Tuesday, August 02, 2016 2:34 AM GMT

...just multiply the value by -1 Vector3.new(5, 3, 8) * -1 will give you the "inverse" There's also a built-in function called inverse() on CFrame values that returns the negated position (not the rotation matrix) Formerly ToxicDominator - add 17,509 posts

of     1