megapoop0
#206796170Monday, January 09, 2017 10:41 PM GMT

1, What does "RCMP" Mean to you? When I saw the name, I thought it was a police force. 2, How well is your grammar on a scale of 10. I would say a 9. 3, Have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what? Yes, MCSO, I forget the others. See groups for me. 4, How well is your role play on a scale of 10 (RP) 9, as I like roleplay, and I have played many roleplay games. 5, Who is the Commissioner and dc's? The Commissioner is willingnerd. The dc's are Dar_Splat, brian33344, and Officer JJ. 6, Do you know a bit of rcmp codes already? No, as I have not been in this group before. 7, What does the word "arrest" mean to you? To detain a suspect for questioning and if found guilty, sent to a jail. 8, How well is your driving? My driving is 9/10. 9, Are you willing to spend at least a max of 2/3 hours at depot? Yes, unless I have to leave the game for real life reasons.
darthvader4312
#207450354Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:31 AM GMT

1, What does ###### Mean to you? Royal Canadian Mounted Police 2, How well is your grammar on a scale of 10. 10 3, Have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what? State troopers 4, How well is your role play on a scale of 10 (RP) 8 5, Who is the Commissioner and dc's? ########### is the commissioner and Dar_Splat and brian33344 is Dc 6, Do you know a bit of #### codes already? Yes 7, What does the word "arrest" mean to you? To arrest someone is to put them in custody for breaking the law. If you face arrest, your criminal activities will be "at rest" because you'll be behind bars, or in jail. 8, How well is your driving? Its very good. 9, Are you willing to spend at least a max of 2/3 hours at depot? Yes By Darthvader4312
theboss034
#207597127Thursday, January 19, 2017 3:11 AM GMT

1, What does "RCMP" Mean to you? rah cop man people 2, How well is your grammar on a scale of 10. A scale of 10... k then 10 3, Have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what? NYPD new yard pop doges 4, How well is your role play on a scale of 10 (RP) over 9000 5, Who is the Commissioner and dc's? me and your mom 6, Do you know a bit of rcmp codes already? i know 5-1-2-4-1-3-14-1-4-1 k 7, What does the word "arrest" mean to you? seize (someone) by legal authority and take into custody. "the police arrested him for possession of ma##########synonyms: apprehend, take into custody, take prisoner, imprison, incarcerate, detain, jail, put in jail; More 2. stop or check (progress or a process). "the spread of the disease can be arrested" synonyms: stop, halt, check, block, hinder, restrict, limit, inhibit, impede, curb; More noun 1. the action of seizing someone to take into custody. "I have a warrant for your arrest" synonyms: detention, apprehension, seizure, capture, takedown "a warrant for your arrest" 2. a stoppage or sudden cessation of motion. "a respiratory arrest" synonyms: stoppage, halt, interruption "a cardiac arrest" 8, How well is your driving? I killed 10 people and ran a stop sign 10 times 9, Are you willing to spend at least a max of 2/3 hours at depot? no i have a life.
henrybenry1
#207621130Thursday, January 19, 2017 2:19 PM GMT

What does #### mean to me Royal Canadian Police Department how well is your grammar on a scale of 10 10 out of 10 if you have been in any past law enforcement group yes and that is New York Police Department how well is my role play 20 out of 20 who's the commissioner well I don't know
yoube16
#207815058Saturday, January 21, 2017 4:08 PM GMT

1.royal Canadien mounted police 2.7 3.no 4.6 5.(c)willingnerd (dcs)Dar_splat, brian3344 and officerjj 6.yes 7.bringing someone in prison for doing something illegal ### ##### like a officer 9.no about 30 minutes
Aogrey21
#207827213Saturday, January 21, 2017 6:34 PM GMT

1, What does "RCMP" Mean to you? Royal Canadian Mounted Police 2, How well is your grammar on a scale of 10. 10 3, Have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what? RCPD 4, How well is your role play on a scale of 10 (RP) 8 5, Who is the Commissioner and dc's? willingnerd is the commissioner and Dar_Splat and brian33344 is Dc 6, Do you know a bit of rcmp codes already? Yes 7, What does the word "arrest" mean to you? To arrest someone is to put them in custody for breaking the law. If you face arrest, your criminal activities will be "at rest" because you'll be behind bars, or in jail. 8, How well is your driving? Its very good. 9, Are you willing to spend at least a max of 2/3 hours at depot? Yes
Minecraft0Roblox1
#208081926Tuesday, January 24, 2017 1:47 AM GMT

1."RCMP" means "Royal Canadian Mounted Police". 2. From 1 to 10, I would have to rate my distinguished terminology as a 8. 3. Recently, no, I have not been apart of any affiliation within the police communities. 4. From 1 to 10, I would have to rate my role playing/ acting abilities at a steady 9. 5. The Commissioner(s) is/are: "willingnerd", and the D.C.'s (Deputy Commissioners) are: "Dar_Splat", "brian33344", and "OfficerJJ". 6. Unfortunately enough, I do not have any idea of what Royal Canadian Mounted Police's codes are. 7. "Arrest" (in the English language) to me means: incarceration of citizens who may have or may not have broken implicit as well as explicit law-writings on the City of New Kempton's (and other correlating platform's) Constitution. 8. From 1 to 10, I would have to rate my driving skills as a 10. 9. Yes, I would be willing to spend at least a max of 2/3 hours at depot!
konak9
#208156176Wednesday, January 25, 2017 3:02 AM GMT

Bro u are HILLARIOUS!!!!!!! xD
Supergirl4250
#208379995Saturday, January 28, 2017 4:51 AM GMT

1, What does "RCMP" Mean to you? What I Think RCMP Means Is Royal Canadian Mounted Police. 2, How well is your grammar on a scale of 10. How Well My Grammar Is On A Scale of 10 Is 10. 3, Have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what? Yes,I Have Been In A Law Enforcement Group, 4, How well is your role play on a scale of 10 (RP) How Well My Roleplay Is On A Scale Of 1-10 Is Gonna Be 10-10. 5, Who is the Commissioner and dc's? Commissioner:willingnerd Dc's: Dar_Splat,brian33344,And OfficerJJ. 6, Do you know a bit of rcmp codes already? I Know Them All. 7, What does the word "arrest" mean to you? What The Word Arrest Means To Me Is When You Put Someone In Handcuffs And Take Them To Jail. 8, How well is your driving? How Well Is My Dirving Well If There Was a Scale of 1-10 It Will be 9-10. 9, Are you willing to spend at least a max of 2/3 hours at depot? Yes, I Will Be Willing To Spend Time 2/3 Hours Or More At The Depot.
Swift_Sky
#208380086Saturday, January 28, 2017 4:52 AM GMT

your grammar on a scale of 1 to 10 is zero, capitalizing every word in a sentence is grammatically incorrect.
RobloxProGamer2328
#208439009Saturday, January 28, 2017 11:33 PM GMT

My grammar is actually very good from a #### scale, the ### actually, and there had been so #### fun to help each other to work with you to #### new people that I like and I #### ## be Police # Security it's my dream job! and hope I get it: ## # And I would ####### ourselves ####### very fact I would invite ####### and question please join the group: # so yes ### pretty ###### to be security # police: #
RobloxProGamer2328
#208509195Sunday, January 29, 2017 8:41 PM GMT

dont know #### ### #### are sorry but my grammar is the scale of ##### I would say, ### # actually, and yes, I have had the job of other places I have been security at a hotel that has ### active ####### and my role from a scale of # ### is ## indeed! # ## I do not know I know some codes: # and yes I know some #### codes: # ################ course I run good
MasterMartin68
#208568813Monday, January 30, 2017 5:00 PM GMT

YouFoundSampleText
#208592125Monday, January 30, 2017 10:57 PM GMT

1, What does "RCMP" Mean to you? Royal Cat Mouth Poopers 2, How well is your grammar on a scale of 10. That's not grammar. C: 3, Have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what? I was in ##### ###### ###### 4, How well is your role play on a scale of 10 (RP) ######## ###### He says on the toilet. 5, Who is the Commissioner and dc's? Commissioner Gordon and DC is what made batman. 6, Do you know a bit of rcmp codes already? Yeah 10-111111 = I don't know the ####### codes 7, What does the word "arrest" mean to you? What happens when I #### my teacher. 8, How well is your driving? I'm not allowed within 1 mile of any school as I ##### a teacher in my car and killed 74 kids in a crash D: 9, Are you willing to spend at least a max of 2/3 hours at depot? I can spend 2/3 hours at home depot because, that store is ####### huge!!! Idubbbz - ############
MissionH2004
#208824077Thursday, February 02, 2017 10:59 PM GMT

1: #### means royal Canadian mounted police 2: my grammar is a 10 out of 10 3: yes ########## highway patrol 4: my RP is 7 out of 10 without lag its still 7 out of 10 5: the commissioner and ## are the two highest roles in police 6: yes I know about five 7: arrest means to put someone in custody of federal, ########## or municipal prison 8: my driving is 9 out of 10 without lag its 10 out of 10 9: on weekends sure but weekdays I can do one to one and a half hours
Tiger_HD
#209917454Thursday, February 16, 2017 10:51 PM GMT

What does ###### Mean to you? police that go in the ##### that car cant go 2, How well is your grammar on a scale of 10. 7 3, Have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what? No 4, How well is your role play on a scale of 10 (RP) 20 i love love to rp 5, Who is the Commissioner and dc's? Tbh i dont know 6, Do you know a bit of #### codes already? Yep a lot 7, What does the word "arrest" mean to you? What does ###### Mean to you? legal authority and take into custody. 9, Are you willing to spend at least a max of 2/3 hours at depot? Yes more 8, How well is your driving? 8
oskarwosio
#209991224Saturday, February 18, 2017 12:51 AM GMT

1, What does "RCMP" Mean to you? Beining a man in police 2, How well is your grammar on a scale of 10. 9.5 3, Have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what? Nope 4, How well is your role play on a scale of 10 (RP) 10 5, Who is the Commissioner and dc's? William 6, Do you know a bit of rcmp codes already? Yes 7, What does the word "arrest" mean to you? prison 8, How well is your driving? Good i caughet today 6 robbers 9, Are you willing to spend at least a max of 2/3 hours at depot? Yes i play it everyday After filling everything out PM It to willingnerd or an hr and we will inform you when your class is, The uniform will be in-game.
deadshotDEADSHOT
#210758561Sunday, February 26, 2017 7:29 PM GMT

## What does ###### Mean to you? Royal Canadian Mounted Police. ## How well is your grammar on a scale of ### # ## Have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what? Mano ###### Sheriff's Office and San Diego Police Department. ## How well is your role play on a scale of ## (RP) 8 5, Who is the Commissioner and dc's? Commissioner is ########### and dc's are Dar_Splat, ########## and ########## ## Do you know a bit of #### codes already? Yes code ## code, # code ## code ## ##### #### ### ##### ## What does the word "arrest" mean to you? Having someone in custody. ## How well is your driving? pretty good ## Are you willing to spend at least a max of ### hours at depot? Yes ####
squishy227
#210788782Sunday, February 26, 2017 11:46 PM GMT

## What does ###### Mean to you? People who risk their lives to protect and save ## How well is your grammar on a scale of ### # ## Have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what? Mano,cop patrol,Massachusetts Police Dept. ## How well is your role play on a scale of ## (RP) ## 5, Who is the Commissioner and dc's? ############################### ## Do you know a bit of #### codes already? ######## ######## ############## ######## of service ## What does the word "arrest" mean to you? A reasonable act to ##### some one who is “is disobeying” rules ## How well is your driving? Good ## Are you willing to spend at least a max of ### hours at depot? Yes
RCMP1412
#210834557Monday, February 27, 2017 6:52 AM GMT

1,what dose "RCMP" mean to you? RCMP means nice officers and so much more 2,how well is your grammar on a scale of 10. 8 3, have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what? 4, How well is your role play on a scale of 10 (RP) 9 5, Who is the Commissioner and dc's? willingnerd,officerJJ,brian33344,dar_splat 6, Do you know a bit of rcmp codes already? yes 7, What does the word "arrest" mean to you? arrest means that you are going to take someone into jail 8, How well is your driving? good 9, Are you willing to spend at least a max of 2/3 hours at depot? yes
TheTickinNames
#211177747Friday, March 03, 2017 11:31 PM GMT

I want to join to do this application please.
TheTickinNames
#211177790Friday, March 03, 2017 11:31 PM GMT

Can i join #####
mastergammor1
#211224113Saturday, March 04, 2017 5:33 PM GMT

number 1 means corrupt guys just giving a hint hi family i'm on tv
thecashking101
#211275694Sunday, March 05, 2017 6:09 AM GMT

## What does ###### Mean to you? Protecting the Canadian citizens. ## How well is your grammar on a scale of ### ## Have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what? R A P D, Vic Police, This group ( I was constable but got suspended by a HR for seeing them abuse) ## How well is your role play on a scale of ## (RP) ## 5, Who is the Commissioner and dc's? Commissioner ################### (Dar_splat, ########### Officer_JJ ## Do you know a bit of #### codes already? Yes. ## What does the word "arrest" mean to you? To detain a suspect that has been suspected of committing a crime. ## How well is your driving? Great ## Are you willing to spend at least a max of ### hours at depot? Yes.
Massive_law
#211302305Sunday, March 05, 2017 2:31 PM GMT

## What does ###### Mean to you? Royal Canadian Mounted Police ## How well is your grammar on a scale of ### ### ## Have you been in any past law enforcement groups, if so what?No ## How well is your role play on a scale of ## ###### 5, Who is the Commissioner and ################################### ## Do you know a bit of #### codes already?Yes ## What does the word "arrest" mean to you?Being detained. ## How well is your ############# I drive in real life. ## Are you willing to spend at least a max of ### hours at depot?Yes. After filling everything out PM It to ########### or an hr and we will inform you when your class is, The uniform will be in-game.