of     1   

bookface6
#195316018Thursday, August 04, 2016 2:25 AM GMT

I thought I was flying Britsh Air to London but nope It was a very clean plane, staff was nice and there were no real problems encountered by anyone in the fight (except for some Muslims blocking the isle when they were praying) The dinner was literally better then half the stuff my mom cooks, seriously. It was good. Breakfast was pretty bad tho Entertainment system had some good movie options, but the TV options were lacking and I didn't check the music. Only complaint is that it's a touch screen but it lags so bad that you touch something and like 10 seconds later it actually registers. Miscellaneous: Seats were adequately comfortable and had good leg room. Luckily not many people were in the flight (like some people stertched out onto 3 seats to sleep on) so that was good. Only issue I had was that the blankets they provided, though very comfortable, got a bunch of black sht all over my shirt and it took a while to get off. Overall: 8/10
bookface6
#195316072Thursday, August 04, 2016 2:26 AM GMT

*British Air
Ben_Bishop
#195316244Thursday, August 04, 2016 2:28 AM GMT

"(except for some Muslims blocking the isle when they were praying)" ALLAHU AKBAR I want to abstain from unenlightened, hedonistic pursuits
JoePaterno
#195316348Thursday, August 04, 2016 2:30 AM GMT

I would love to see you do a review of United Airlines. If you give anything more than a 1/10 and talk about literally anything other than your flight being cancelled due to staff shortages and handled extremely poorly in the aftermath of it, the review is invalid.
jimaae
#195327510Thursday, August 04, 2016 5:14 AM GMT

I would love to see you do a review on the Sports Forum community.

of     1