of     1   

Rewbleex
#195438075Friday, August 05, 2016 4:50 PM GMT

While I support this overall, there are some major holes in some of your arguments. I'd love to agree with this, and seeing it get implemented would be amazing, but I just can't bring myself to fully agree with something this under-developed. Maybe after some careful revisions, then maybe, just maybe, I would support this. But lending my support is not something that comes lightly. As one of the most influential forumers, should I say the MOST influential, I must be very careful in what I support and why. Not just any idea can instantly be a success. It takes hard work, nay, it takes extremely hard work. You need to revise it. Please, don't feel bad, but I feel it necessary to pick apart your idea, dissect it, and explain exactly why it is truly horrible. I know that you might look up to me, but this is one of my duties. 1.) In bullet point three, you make the claim that all people who own ponies are proven to have a decreased IQ by about 9 points. You go further, claiming that those in the top 10% of IQ tests have taken about 90% of all IQ tests in the country. I'd like to ask where you got this information, as it seems kind of shady. 2.) Your second article lends a lot of really good points, especially on the piece about immigration, however I just can't bring myself to fully support this article. Something about it feels off. I recommend re-writing the entire thing. Say exactly the same thing you did now, just use different words. 3.) Finally, under the sub-header three, in article four, bullet point two, there is a false misconception of the highest point of incredibility. I'd like you to fact check all sources for this bullet point, then proceed to delete the entire thing. I'm well aware of certain S&I'ers stances on these issues, however your rendering of their ideas into writing is pretty bad.

of     1