of     1   

birmie123
#195523032Saturday, August 06, 2016 7:52 PM GMT

preferably more dark with the continent/world in a terrible state, with things like plague and war running rampant of course you don't have to do that, my only requirement is medieval fantasy and you be willing to deal with crappier posts due to mobile
nototo3
#195523496Saturday, August 06, 2016 7:59 PM GMT

I can attempt a dark fantasy medieval setting; though it'd probably be based on dark souls if anything really.
birmie123
#195523591Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:00 PM GMT

im unfamiliar with the dark universe
kitrain
#195523713Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:02 PM GMT

It's actually very, very simple, it's just that if you ever play I don't want to give spoilers.
nototo3
#195523813Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:04 PM GMT

hmm well, I have an oldie saved in a note pad for ideas; i'll paste here and see if you're interested. though it is heavily inspired by dark souls(just think a sort of... Apocalyptic medieval scenario In the beginning, there was no light or dark; all that existed was a never ending plain, and controlling the plains were the old ones; other worldly beings of great power. The old ones held back the advancement of the other races, forcing them into hiding. However every story has its end, and this soon applied to the old ones, four mighty gods rose from the ashes of the land, and with them four powerful souls. three out of the four waged war on the old ones, leading an army of giant knights; the giants were easily pushed back, their numbers thinning, the three lords began to panic, unable to comprehend how powerful the old ones truly were. Nearing the end, The old one, khorvexr; old god of chaos, had betrayed his own; revealing the true weakness of his kin to the lords, as such; the old ones were defeated and driven into extinction. Then began the age of light; the three gods had great influence over the land, shaping it to their liking. While each god got their own share of land, Lord Ihon; the god king was easily the most powerful of the four, had rule over the world itself; with the other three being offered small sections of his kingdom so that they may be worshiped by the populous. Kooren, the dragon god; ruled over the great blighted swamps; teaching its people; the now extinct dwarves the way of pyromancy; allowing them to survive the horrid unwelcomed cold and cure many diseases. While the dwarves are extinct, their teachings live on with pyromancy being the most basic of magic. Everen, Goddess of death, ruled over the underground; creating an entire catacomb city and bestowing necromancy to the race of elves that worshiped her, while the elves, much like the dwarves suffered the same fate; however their spirits would remain forever trapped in the catacombs; forever serving their goddess. khorvexr became a close friend and companion to Ihon, being granted dukedom and having an entire castle built in his name; khorvexr created a race of serpent men; while not much is known of them, there was always an unsettling aura emitting from the castle. and lastly; Surn, a frail and cowardly lord; fled the land for unknown reasons, being forgotten from history. with all the races they've created dying out; the gods gathered and improved upon the giants; making them a noble people, doing all that they could to make sure they wouldn't suffer the same fate as the elves and dwarves. for many years the four lords lived in prosperity, until a coming darkness began to spread; a never ending tide of blackness; and in a frenzied panic the lords tried to save the land they had fought so hard for, creating the great light; which pushed back the darkness. but from the dark came a new race; the race of humans; while they were tolerated by the giants, humans were disliked; being called children of the darkness; but to the gods they were a valuable resource. The humans had built many kingdoms for themselves and even earned a city in Ihon's great kingdom. nothing lasts forever, the great light faded, the age of darkness began to spread, slowly. as the darkness began to spread; humans began changing into horrible god killing beasts, slaying the first born child of ihon, the first monster tried to kill the rest of the royal family; but was forced back by ihon. The lords gathered one last time, Ihon giving his final farewells to his close friends and allies, bringing his giant knights with him to where the great light had been created, sacrificing not only himself; but the knights with him as well. the light was restored, but was so very clearly weakened; the rest of the monsters were slain. Kooren took temporary control; having a great asylum built to lock up the human race, leading them like moths to a flame, it was then a new property of humanity was discovered...They couldn't die; for every death a human would simply reanimate; but with each reanimation they would start to lose their memories; soon forgetting who they once were. And eventually they'd go mad, slowly turning into the horrid beasts that plagued the land so long ago. While most of humanity was locked up; the church Ihon was established and led by humans who assisted in locking up those who showed signs of "turning", humans turning against each other a new war waged again. The War was short lived however, with the church of ihon being victorious and locking up a great many heretics in the asylum. The great Asylum of Kooren is where a majority of humans live, die, and turn, there has never been any escapees in the asylum as Kooren had created a guardian that would never be bested by regular human, a powerful demon named Kloforix. The aslyum is where our journey begins, for there is a prophecy that the fading light can be saved by an unbelievably powerful human, leading to the assumption that if one could best Kloforix, the prophecy would come true.
nototo3
#195523853Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:04 PM GMT

disclaimer there are probably a ton of typos, as I said; was merely a saved idea I had on notepad
Timepockie
#195524042Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:07 PM GMT

Marked. I'm on the fence as to whether to write something for you or if you'll just leave it and let it die.
birmie123
#195524393Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:12 PM GMT

it sounds different, but a good different. id be interested if you'd be willing to tolerate crappy mobile posts and autocorrect madness
nototo3
#195524574Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:15 PM GMT

Anything really :P i'd need to fine tune it though; take some parts out, add some parts in. Also would you be fine with no character sheets? I have a dislike for character sheets, I feel they remove the element of surprise from a character.
birmie123
#195524636Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:16 PM GMT

it'd make it easier for me in all honesty considering how much of s pain writing on an ipad is sounds good tho
prisonerrainoks
#195527247Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:50 PM GMT

I can make u one right away. it's somewhat based in warhammer fantasy even though i dont know a lot of stuff about it. some stuff doesnt really follow lore and such. you play as a witch hunter on mission to eradicate chaos
birmie123
#195527311Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:51 PM GMT

ill be willing to have two of those only not and yours
prisonerrainoks
#195527397Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:52 PM GMT

ok i just thought youd prefer something right away
birmie123
#195527462Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:53 PM GMT

whenever you make it if you do ill join
prisonerrainoks
#195527767Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:58 PM GMT

ok i will make it