of     1   

sgtboomblox
#195611332Sunday, August 07, 2016 10:53 PM GMT

So, lots of people a raving about how tickets are gone. There are tons of people demanding that they are brought back, and some that say NBC should get some sort of Robux. I think I have a few solutions that wouldn't actually hurt the ROBLOX economy. 1. Customization objects as login rewards Alright, so for this, let's say we create a new "currency". The only thing about this currency is that it wouldn't actually be able to traded among players, therefore unable to be abused through bots and group payouts. Let's call it login points. Daily logins will begin to stack these points. Now, this is the controversial part. Trusted players or ROBLOX will be able to create public domain shirts available with these points. The only thing is, the creator gets nothing when they are purchased, preventing the abuse of the currency. This would make it more of a public domain thing, where people could create things just so people without BC can get them, free of any reward. 2. More free items Let's be honest, many of the free items are pretty dull or plain silly. I think it would be better for ROBLOX to create a few more free items, perhaps people could choose them when they start an account. 3. Game rewards Frequently-played games could have rewards based on the game. Since badges mean next to nothing now, how about rewards instead? ROBLOX or the game's creator could upload a hat/shirt/pants (with ROBLOX's review to prevent abuse of this system, of course) that can be earned at certain points in the game. I hope some of these solutions seem within the realm of possibility, as opposed to just handing out robux or bringing back tickets.
spydig
#195611464Sunday, August 07, 2016 10:55 PM GMT

No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support No support Just kidding, I'll support... ONLY the last one, #3.
x_xxtentaciion
#195611958Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:03 PM GMT

support!!!
sgtboomblox
#195612326Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:09 PM GMT

That would actually be pretty cool to have rewards. A nice T-shirt based on a game that you did decently on, or a cool hat to not only make your character look good, but express yourself on what kind of games you like to play.
Zenoss1234
#195612618Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:13 PM GMT

Support!
sgtboomblox
#195613518Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:26 PM GMT

bump
Anthonychi
#195613626Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:28 PM GMT

I support number 2 and 3 Number 1 is "too difficult" as they removed tickets instead of player points which confused many players Mods please see this: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=195602512
NoobionOfficial
#195613641Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:28 PM GMT

" Customization objects as login rewards" One of the many reasons ROBLOX removed tickets is because they feel as if they should not be able to get any type of reward, simply for logging in. " the creator gets nothing when they are purchased" Then it isnt a currency " More free items" Wow you are greedy arent you "Game rewards" Abusable.
Anthonychi
#195613846Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:31 PM GMT

Greedy? *Face palm* PALM TREES Why are you complaining about free stuff? ITS FREE STUFF! WHY COMPLAIN Mods please see this: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=195602512
sgtboomblox
#195614013Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:33 PM GMT

Some people just love to find things to complain about.
sgtboomblox
#195618392Monday, August 08, 2016 12:35 AM GMT

B2
RobloxForumCleaner
#195619979Monday, August 08, 2016 12:57 AM GMT

Hello sgtboomblox, We believe your post is breaking one (or more) of the ROBLOX community guidelines. To refresh yourself, we ask you to take a look at our official rules at: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203313410-ROBLOX-Rules-of-Conduct- Thank you, sorry for the inconvenience, happy BLOXXing! >>>
NoobionOfficial
#195620870Monday, August 08, 2016 1:09 AM GMT

^ Cringey fake admin
USAPanda007
#195624189Monday, August 08, 2016 1:52 AM GMT

I support! Great way to solve a lot of the issues on Roblox!
sgtboomblox
#195658596Monday, August 08, 2016 3:22 PM GMT

What was that fake admin all about?
destroyer7001
#195659342Monday, August 08, 2016 3:36 PM GMT

Support for 2 and 3.
sgtboomblox
#195663365Monday, August 08, 2016 4:36 PM GMT

B3. I'd rather keep this thread alive as opposed to making new ones over and over.

of     1