of     1   

xRyleeClassiq
#195634380Monday, August 08, 2016 4:16 AM GMT

Hello everybody! Wanting a job at The JBC? Here is the place to start!! All you must do is answer a few questions honestly. You can either message us or put them in the reply box down below. With in 24 hours, a HR will take a look at your answers and then we can choose if you will work at our cafe. (Please number your answers so we know what order to go in.) Q1: On a scale of 1-10, How good do you think your grammar is? Q2: Fix this sentence: "hello welcom to the jbc how can i help you" Q3: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekends? Q4: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekdays? (Considering school ETC.) Q5: How long have you been on roblox? (DON'T LIE WE CHECK) Q6: Do you know what AAing is? If so what would you do if somebody was AAing? Q7: Do you know what a [HR], [MR], and [LR] is? If so what do they stand for? If you get majority of the questions right, you will become [1]Trainee and rank up from there. If you do NOT pass, We will message you and let you know, but feel free to try again in a week or so. {{{ Like I said before, if you can NOT message us, leave a reply down below!}}}
xRyleeClassiq
#195750715Tuesday, August 09, 2016 5:12 PM GMT

Reply here! If you don't come to interviews or send an application, you can not get a job here!
britneystar12
#196723535Sunday, August 21, 2016 11:48 PM GMT

Q1: On a scale of 1-10, How good do you think your grammar is? My grammar is definitely a 6 or 8. Q2: Fix this sentence: "hello welcom to the jbc how can i help you" Hello welcome to the Jolly Bean Cafe, how can i help you? Q3: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekends? I am very active on a scale I would be a 10. Q4: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekdays? (Considering school ETC.) On a scale from 1-10 i would be a 5 or a 6. Q5: How long have you been on roblox? (DON'T LIE WE CHECK) I have been on here for about 4-6 years. Q6: Do you know what AAing is? If so what would you do if somebody was AAing? AAing is Admin abuse I would tell Lainey. Q7: Do you know what a [HR], [MR], and [LR] is? If so what do they stand for? I know what [HR], [MR], and [LR]. It stands for high rank, medium rank, Lower rank.
SwornKonig
#196723941Sunday, August 21, 2016 11:54 PM GMT

Q1: On a scale of 1-10, How good do you think your grammar is? 10. Q2: Fix this sentence: "hello welcom to the jbc how can i help you" - "Hello! Welcome to the JBC, how can I help you?" Q3: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekends? - 10 Q4: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekdays? - 9/10 Q5: How long have you been on roblox? - Since 2012 Q6: Do you know what AAing is? If so what would you do if somebody was AAing? - AAing is Admin Abusing, it should be Q7: Do you know what a [HR], [MR], and [LR] is? If so what do they stand for? Yes I do. HR is an abbreviation for High Rank. MR is an abbreviation of Medium Rank. LR is an abbreviation for Low Rank.
xRyleeClassiq
#197058976Friday, August 26, 2016 4:41 PM GMT

Good! Make sure to join the group!
VanillaCupcake314
#199375095Friday, September 30, 2016 6:29 PM GMT

1. 9 2. Hello, welcome the #### How can I help you? ## # ## # ### don't know how long, but I know I joined on June 30th. 6. I do not know what AAing is. So I wouldn't know what to do :( 7. No I do not know what a HR, MR, or ## is, but I would like to know what they stand for.
FizzyBear2004
#203576696Monday, December 05, 2016 5:03 AM GMT

Q1: On a scale of 1-10, How good do you think your grammar is? errr..7-8 Q2: Fix this sentence: "hello welcom to the ### how can i help you" Hello welcome to the Jolly Bean Cafe!How can i help you? Q3: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekends? 5-7 Q4: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekdays? (Considering school ETC.) 6-7 Q5: How long have you been on roblox? (DON'T LIE WE CHECK) around # ##### Q6: Do you know what AAing is? If so what would you do if somebody was AAing? it means Admin Abusing Q7: Do you know what a [HR], [MR], and #### is? If so what do they stand for? HR is an abbreviation for High Rank. MR is an abbreviation of Medium Rank. ## is an abbreviation for Low Rank.
LimitedRain
#203579210Monday, December 05, 2016 5:46 AM GMT

Q1: On a scale of 1-10, How good do you think your grammar is? A: 8.2 Q2: Fix this sentence: "hello welcom to the jbc how can i help you" A:Hello! Welcome to the JBC, how may I assist you today? (Fixed and made it more customer friendly) Q3: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekends? A: Saturdays are a 10 Sundays are an 8. Q4: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekdays? (Considering school ETC.) A: 5.5 I have low availability on week days. Q5: How long have you been on roblox? (DON'T LIE WE CHECK) A: Since 2009 on my old trolling account I made called blackspar. Q6: Do you know what AAing is? If so what would you do if somebody was AAing? A: Admin abusing. I'd most likely report it to someone of higher rank to deal with it, as I'd have no power over someone higher ranking. Q7: Do you know what a [HR], [MR], and [LR] is? If so what do they stand for A: High rank, middle rank, and low rank. I'm not going to lie. This was 0.1% for the group and 99.9% strictly for entertainment purposes because I was bored. Yup. This is it.
djpf123
#206487237Friday, January 06, 2017 3:25 AM GMT

Q1: On a scale of 1-10, How good do you think your grammar is? Q1: I want to say a 9, but it's probably an 8. Q2: Fix this sentence: "hello welcom to the jbc how can i help you" Q2: Hello, welcome to The Jolly Bean Cafe I'm Domm, and I'll be your Service man today. What can I get you? Q3: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekends? Q3: 15 Q4: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekdays? (Considering school ETC.) Q4: Im not allowed to play on weekdays, if I get lucky, I might be able to play. Q5: How long have you been on roblox? (DON'T LIE WE CHECK) Q5: Honestly, I can't remember for the life of me... Q6: Do you know what AAing is? If so what would you do if somebody was AAing? Q6: AdminAbusing. I would report them to a [HR]. Q7: Do you know what a [HR], [MR], and [LR] is? If so what do they stand for? Q7: [HR]=High rank [MR]=Medium rank [LR]=Low rank I hope that I did good!
MadieMartinez
#207644440Thursday, January 19, 2017 10:06 PM GMT

Q1: On a scale of 1-10, How good do you think your grammar is? I think an 8. Q2: Fix this sentence: "hello welcom to the jbc how can i help you" Hello! Welcome to The Jolly Bean Café, how can I help you? c: Q3: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekends? I am definitely a 10. Q4: On a scale of 1-10, How active are you on weekdays? (Considering school ETC.) Probably 6-7 maybe even an 8, only because I am not aloud on my computer as much. Q5: How long have you been on roblox? (DON'T LIE WE CHECK) I have been on since 2013. Q6: Do you know what AAing is? If so what would you do if somebody was AAing? Yes, I do. I would report to a HR as soon as possible! Q7: Do you know what a [HR], [MR], and [LR] is? If so what do they stand for? I do. HR= High rank, MR= Middle rank and LR= Low rank.
TehFlyingPineapple
#207653645Thursday, January 19, 2017 11:40 PM GMT

This belongs in clans and guilds people
SanoSauro
#207654860Thursday, January 19, 2017 11:52 PM GMT

@teh this is the part that, since it's on the wrong subforum, you get to fill it out >:) 10 Greetings. Welcome to the Jolly Bean Cafe, a Cafe under Sano Sauro's corporate conglomerate, Equinox Corporation. How may we assist you? 10, it's my job to rule over my company. 10, see above. The third of July, in 2014. Indeed. I would run them through at the abdomen with a knife. Yes. Me. Everyone who isn't a cashier Cashiers.
KittySiana
#207788168Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:11 AM GMT

Q1: I think my grammar is 9 because I sometimes make small mistakes. Q2: Hello! Welcome to The Jolly Bean Cafe! How can I help you? Q3: I am active often on weekends so 9. Q4: 7. Q5: A couple of months. Q6: It means Admin Abusing. If someone was Admin Abusing I would tell a HR about this. Q7: HR stands for High Rank, I don't know what MR stands for and stands for Low Rank.
iiOmqGalaxyLana
#211902437Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:31 AM GMT

When I type in numbers it goes it tags. I will just try. ### #### ### "Hello! Welcome to the Jolly Bean Cafe! How may I help you?" ### #### ### #### ### Less than ### ###### ### No, I am very sorry. If you may, please tell me. ### I do not know what ## and MR means. Sorry! But HR means Human Resources. Thank you!
iiOmqGalaxyLana
#211902816Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:38 AM GMT

Sorry I messed up! For the numbers, I has to split the into made up words cause it went in tags. ### Ni ne ### "Hello! Welcome to the Jolly Bean Cafe! How may I help you?" ### n ine ### Sev en ### Less than # ## ##### ### No, I am very sorry. If you may, please tell me. ### Low rank MR= Middle rank HR= High rank Thank you!

of     1