of     1   

NYShad
#195717580Tuesday, August 09, 2016 4:10 AM GMT

I'm jumping on the train with other RFLers with this cringe(y) thank you, before I begin, I would like to apologize if I forget anyone, I'm currently recovering from surgery irl so I'm not 100%. My 1st team ever was the Seattle 6(9)ers, owned by Xyre02. I remember it being my only legit WR season, we ended up winning the 1st ever Bloxxer Bowl in NRFL (owned by Tchapman), and winning the 1st ever Bloxxer Bowl MVP, definitely was my favorite moment playing ro-football. Alright, let me start with an insane amount of people I would like to thank for being apart of my career: Wats0up: I wanted to start out with you, even though you'll most likely never read this, For those who didn't know, he was the one who taught me and encouraged me to play QB instead of WR. Wats was my favorite coach, and I'm still good friends with him to this day. Xyre02: My 1st ever coach, even though he still claims to be the BB MVP, also a good friend of mine who will never read this, he had a huge impact on my career. Hardysdx97: Without a doubt my favorite teammate I ever had throughout my career. Even though we would rage at each other ever game before, during, and after a game. You had the biggest impact in my career and I thank you for it, definitely deserve all the success you have had (even though we will forget that Pittsburgh season). Duncxn: He was also on the 1st team I ever was on (Seattle). Even though we never really got along a lot, and cost me a ring on Portland.....thank you for the time we've spent together whether we connected for game winning hail mary TDs or winning the 1st ever BB together. Zim347: zimmer....I never really have faced you a lot for both of us being together in the league for the longest, I helped you referee when you couldn't make games (even though I was forced to against my will). We are so much alike it's kinda scary, both from upstate NY, deep voices (according to multiple sources), and both Yankees fans, thank you for continuing my career. Tchapman: TODD, I believe the only season we have teamed together we won a ring together. Definitely had to in my Top 3 teammates all time, most chill person I ever met, I LOVE YOU DAD. Immuiba: the goat Jeff55: Had to be my 1st WR that I've played with early NRFL that was known as a "dangerous duo" even though we don't get along now, I appreciate your patience to practice and work, most underrated WR I ever played with. Supercam18: CAM......I won you WR of the year in season 1 in RFL, even though Jacksonville didn't win a Bloxxer Bowl because I couldn't make the game, also another underrated WR that I had the privilege to play with. Kingrayy123: Even though we never gotten along ray.....we did team together on Michigan and had our issues, but I'll still thank you for being supportive at times. Hancock3: HANBOY, WATERBOY, POSIONFALCON. Han stop running streaks.....jk. Even though you get under my skin consistently, you were one of my top 3 teammates, We've had our success together, but I don't know where my career would be without you through my tougher seasons, thank you. lordofmo: idk why you're even on this list I never played with you, but you are my goobpal so I'll include both of you stangoobem: the 2 pt guru, I benefited from being together on lick's NOLA team and Seattle, my favorite Canadian next to todd... randyorton626: the goat rb even though we never spent a full season together. Probably my closest friend on roblox, helped me outside of roblox more than inside, thank you sargentfats: UR HAIR IS UGLY jermaine254: :alert jerm kdoggchi: KDOGG U BLOCKED THE WRONG WAY EVER TIME, but my favorite blocker, thanks for the memories even though you're dumb as rocks. woodall25: Thank you for giving me the chance to QB, if I didn't join Toledo I wouldn't of played, had our ups and downs, but definitely was a fun season. Jomanj: Even though you say I'm your favorite teammate than change your mind overtime, goat CB, your BB intro still makes me cry I'm sure I forgot a bunch of people, but I think this list is pretty long....but this isn't a permeant goodbye from me, but I won't be joining any more football leagues unless there is another RFL season, which is most likely not happening. Even though I might of not been the most successful QB in NRFL/RFL history, I got in the Hall of Fame and 2 rings! RFL was a big part of my time here on Roblox and I will never forget all the Ups and Downs of it, made a bunch of friends through it. I'm most likely retiring from ro-football, even though I said I would possibly join RFL again. It didn't end the way I would of liked it, but I think I made my mark in this league, AND IM NOT FAT.... Thanks, NYShad/Shadow499
Texafy
#195717642Tuesday, August 09, 2016 4:11 AM GMT

you dedicated way too much time out of your life on this post
DarkLord_Ranger
#195717676Tuesday, August 09, 2016 4:12 AM GMT

Yeah not even clans lol
Jimmy_Garapapoporolo
#195718193Tuesday, August 09, 2016 4:19 AM GMT

3RD aman
lfraz5
#195718467Tuesday, August 09, 2016 4:23 AM GMT

ily shad