of     1   

AbaddonOfTheAbyss
#195753775Tuesday, August 09, 2016 5:52 PM GMT

Congregations you have found the history of the Draltanian Empire! If you are reading this than you must be a member so good for you! Now let us begin learning about the Empire. perstory info: The Draltanian Empire is the last nation where dragons still roam free, it is an Empire led by an ancient Dragon from a time long ago and this Dragon's name is Shaldrin. The Draltanian Empire is based in a time after 1,500 years after the fall of the first Dragon civilization known as the Drornian Empire. Storyline:400 years after the fall, A Dragon awoke from his slumber to find his home in ruins. Now left alone to carry the burden of rebuilding what he has lost he traveled across the land to find his lost people and learn about what happened over so many years, to find out who or what was responsible for destroying and killing all who once lived here, to bring this foe down, to avenge his people once and for all and put a new Empire, The Draltanian Empire at the top above all who ever dared to stand against him. After 400 years of traveling the land in search of the truth Shaldrin learned what had happened to the old Empire. Three nations grew jealous of the Drornian's power and so they joined together to destroy the Dragons and take over the Empire but over time rather than taking over, the great Dragon Empire and the three nations whipped each other out. All that remained of the three nations was slowly swept away by neighboring kingdoms however it may have been the end of the Drornian Empire but the fate of the Dragons was not yet at an end for the Emperor's son was left hidden, unhatched in his egg and after 1,100 years it was finally safe to hatch. Now Shaldrin, eir to the throne is rebuilding and a new Empire has now emerged from the ashes, The Draltanian Empire!
AbaddonOfTheAbyss
#195757156Tuesday, August 09, 2016 6:38 PM GMT

I know that I miss spelled some things and It's because autocorrect messed up some words so I'm making a perfect version for the group wall.

of     1