of     1   

Suaxe
#195819757Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:11 PM GMT

https://www.roblox.com/games/474089808/Overnight-at-the-Pizzeria-Roleplay-GRAND-OPENING I workd very hard on making the game greatly organized and designed so it wipes away those poorly made fn@f creations. I am trying to improve player experience to their better liking, so I would appreciate feedback and suggestions as it is highly appreciated! Thanks for reading and have fun!
UltimateWarrior789
#195821425Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:03 PM GMT

This subforum isn't for you advertising your games. Yes, I know it's a roleplaying game, but typically any games are advertisted in the "Game Marketing" subforum. Yesterday was history, tomorrow will be a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.
Suaxe
#195821549Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:06 PM GMT

Im not advertising my place Think of my as directing to a good roleplay game
UltimateWarrior789
#195821739Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:11 PM GMT

Technically, putting the link there and saying how it's a very good roleplay game that you put lots of effort into IS advertising. You should be glad that one of the various trolls that lurk in this subforum haven't come and started trolling you yet for merely creating this thread. Yesterday was history, tomorrow will be a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.
Suaxe
#195821881Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:15 PM GMT

If you think its advertisig and have a problem with your thought then just dont visit rather than throwing a rant as if I care
MrStilts
#195822108Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:22 PM GMT

Well, you're responding to his criticism in a rather passive-aggressive way, so you seem to care quite a bit. At any rate, you should probably heed his advice now and just move to Game Marketing before this turns into a full blown flamewar.
Suaxe
#195822184Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:24 PM GMT

I asked for criticism on my game
MrStilts
#195822367Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:29 PM GMT

"I asked for criticism on my game" "If you think its advertisig and have a problem with your thought then just dont visit rather than throwing a rant as if I care" Need I elaborate?
Suaxe
#195822448Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:31 PM GMT

Yes because there was no correlation
CoronatusisGORGEOUS
#195825822Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:49 PM GMT

^-^ rawr im a tiger
TheMackOfAllTrades
#195827785Wednesday, August 10, 2016 3:28 PM GMT

Here, I have nothing better to do, so if no one minds while I wait out my boredom, I will present my criticism on this game. And, yes, I actually went into playing this game. Beginning with the game's presentation, as in on the game page before I clicked the giant green "Play" button, it can undoubtedly be assumed that this game was developed on a minuscule budget. The game's preview consists only of one picture: a cupcake from the original game series. I cannot confirm if this is a free model or not, but I'd bet a pretty high price that it is. The game withholds no description, so if I were to not know that this was a role-playing game, I would have literally no idea what I would be playing. There's very little to say about what you are presenting because you are presenting very little. Even the title of the game hints no suggestions to what this is supposed to be. Furthermore, according to ROBLOX, this game was created August 6th, 2016, and at the time of this post, updated August 7th, 2016. Do you honestly expect people to believe that you "workd very hard" on a game that you are claiming to have finished in literally under a day? Under this information, I'm going to be with the assumption that nothing in this game is your original work and it is all free models, that if copyrighted would sue your uncreative ass in an instant. But, digressing, I move on into the game. To poetically describe what is witnessed upon first playing this, the game is a sore to sighting eyes. The first two things I am introduced to upon playing this game is a very open and bland lobby, and music that is very recognizable as The Living Tombstone's ode to the game. Again, if this was copyrighted, your game would be gone. This music never stops playing, by the way, and the song itself never finishes either. It cuts off and loops to the beginning over and over. It's so annoying it got to the point where I just muted ROBLOX, so if there's any sound effects in this game, I didn't hear them. Continuing, the lobby splits into 5 rooms, 2 of which are blocked by invisible walls and each require a 50R$ "VIP pass" to open. This basically means you are restricting 2/5 of your entire game for 100R$. That is worse than stacked DLCs, how do you expect people to play this? Since I obviously did not pay for this, I was only able to continue to the 3/5 of the game that doesn't require payment, and I'm sure glad it didn't because it's not worth one dollar. Everything in this game is a free model, unsurprisingly. I would bet that the map itself is also a free model. All of the morphs, the objects, the limited scripting, I have seen it all in The Pizzeria Roleplay, and Eerie Pizzeria Roleplay (yes those are actually two different games and while the players are atrocious, the games themselves are actually well-built and well-scripted). The maps, or at least the 3 I could visit, are abnormally large and just full of nothing, some rooms are literally full of nothing, like there is not even one thing in them; they're just rooms. All of the rest is just free model after free model. There is not one scrap of originality in here. As you can see, there's not much to say about this piece of trash and it can be summarized very easily in two words. You probably already know what those words are. Say it with me: free models. Nothing, probably literally nothing, here is original. You stole it all from other developers, and crammed it into one game in a little over a few hours, and had the audacity to call it a "greatly organized and designed" game. This critique may not be the best, but if you dare to say that it is a rant or not constructive, then you are as brain-dead as you are unoriginal. This game, is a dying series with an abysmal fandom that should've never touched ROBLOX. Hell, ROBLOX filters it if you try to type it. This doesn't belong in the role-playing forums in the very first place. If you have a game to show, good or not, you go to Game Marketing. Don't waste our space.
rsbcnototo3
#195830820Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:20 PM GMT

She appears to be a normal mechanic except she dresses like a gothic lolita skateboarder, her eyes contains the light of dying stars and her hair is pitch black and changes color depending on her mood, but secretly she is actually a half-xenomorph. She is an amnesiac with a mysterious past and she will fight her enemies with the power to remote controlled kitten-bombs or to talk to wild animals. Her friends and enemies call her Starface Shadowspring! Her constant companion is a murderous intelligent giant who is also her means of transport. Her favored weapon is a conscious ancient spear which steals her enemies powers. my cherecta dnt stl kthxbai
Darkprophecy22
#195831041Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:24 PM GMT

*gets blowtorch* DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

of     1