of     1   

Explimus
#196109714Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:04 AM GMT

Explimus #4 PG/SG Notre Dame Coach: Smar21 Week 1: 3-1 Scrimmage record: 44-19 Game 1: ND[96L] @ WSS[108W] PTS:14|AST:11|REB:4|STL:2|BLK:1| "Analysis: You could just feel the game going down to the wire if you were there. In my predictions earlier, I guessed Notre Dame would come out on top by a score of 5. They end up losing by only 7, so I wasn't far off. This was going to be a close game, high scoring or not. Notre Dame was being absolutely carried by their star, Raw_Shooter and their amazing point guard Explimus. On defence you could tell both teams were at their best, but then you see the Shockers star iiCronus with 9 steals! Thats incredible, the 2nd highest in steals this preseason. Want to know whos first? Notre Dames' star Raw_Shooter, with a whole TWELVE steals. That is absolutely ridicolous condisdering both teams combined for 225 points! The ending of the game was sketchy, for both teams. First, Witchita was up by 18 points when 2 minutes hit the clock. Next thing you know, Raw_Shooter scores 12 points and we're at a six point game. It went back and forth, until finally deathdragon59 hit an AMAZING shot to seal the deal for the Shockers." Game 2: ND[124W] @ SYRA[60L] PTS:7|AST:17|REB:1|STL:2|BLK:1| I just wanted to say, that if I hadn't got benched for those 10 minutes in my opinion I think I could of broke the NCAA record for assists, which was really hard for me to take in because I know I could've. Game Summary: "After a tough defeat for Syracuse 124-60 ND, Syracuse players are definitely disappointed. It was a tough loss and they were outscored by a little more twice their own points. Cheesin45 and Upset Devin were key factors of Syracuse that didn't pull their game together which en ded up in a loss. I would like to congratulate Explimus and Raw_Shooter for yet again, another great game. ND has balanced their record out to 1-1 in the presea son taking a Loss earlier to the shockers. Syracuse heads 0-2 in the preseason not a good start to any season. If Syracuse can't pull their game together, I on't think they will be a team for much longer. Anyways, congratulations to the Notre Dame Fighting Irish for their victory and congrats to all players. Be st of luck to Syracruse in their season and to all of you NCAA players. On that no e, stay tuned in with Cronus every game on his reports!" "Cronus Honorable Mentions: Explimus: After nearly a double double, Explimus has proven to be a good leader and PG for his team. Despite the loss from the shockers, he bounced back and proved his ground." ND [104W] @ ARI [74L] PTS:29|AST:5|STL:5|BLK:0|REB:2| No game summary, I just want to say I went OFF in the second quarter. I had nearly 18 points in the remaining 4 minutes. I want to thank my teammates and the coaching staff! ND [??L] @ MD [??W] No stats, I didn't make the game. Most of our starters weren't there. Only 1 starter. ND [W] @ MD [L] PTS:9|AST:18|STL:5|BLK:1|REB:2| The score was 142-139 MD, but the next day MD's players were accused of alts. Therefore we won by default. I had a horrible game. When it was over I quit roblox for 3 days. I choked badly,but now I'm back! ND [67W] @ GT [66L] PTS:7|AST:12|STL:10|BLK:1|REB:0| At the beginning it was blowout city, but then slowly, GT started proving to everyone that they were worthy. It was close down to the wire. I got the ball stolen once and they made a 3. Before that I made a cross court lead pass to my splash bro xWach and he made a 3. I then dribbled the ball out for 6 seconds to win. It was all hype!
Explimus
#196110350Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:15 AM GMT

YEYEYEYEYE

of     1