of     1   

ky2irving
#196134401Sunday, August 14, 2016 6:02 AM GMT

I have many reasons to believe that xWach = IggyDolla9 Reasons too believe this! 1) Same hat combos, both have recently stated bombastic hair was their dream hat. 2) Some of his former/current teammates have also told me that he's stated that he wants to go to the Phoenix Suns in NRBA to play w/ ChefStephCurry30 and because their "good movement", just as Iggy has stated before. 3) Both not so good and overhyped, but that's just my opinion ;) 4) IggyDolla9 recently has gone inactive right after draft and is yet to play a single NRBA game. (fishyyyy) 5) They both have a very similar type inventory and it seems like xWach is a GSW fan. (Judging by the his purchases when looking in inventory, because I see a Golden State Warriors jersey) 6) Practically everything in their inventory is jerseys of their NCAA team (Similar to IggyDolla) 7) They both wear the EXACT same undershirt every game made by Lancerta (a player that was on Kansas and Iggy asked him to make a undershirt for him) 8) Just by looking at how they play, I'd say they have the same play style. (Hog, pass last resort). Once he reads this forum he'll most likely switch it up. 9) If you look at their models, they both have the EXACT same "[Controller Support] Dragonite Auto Venerra GTR" model by SecondLogic. 10) They both also seem to enjoy wearing crowns sooooo Note: I have screenshots of everything in your inventory that I listed in here, don't bother to delete. I'd also be more then happy to show you each and every screenshot of his inventory if he even bothers to delete anything. Suspicion = Suspension!!

of     1