of     1   

yazenk10
#196189429Sunday, August 14, 2016 10:53 PM GMT

Vote for me for HoR. Hi everyone my name is Yazen and im here to tell you why I should be a HoR. But first here are some rules: -You may NOT sign your own thread. The vote will not be counted if you do. -You may NOT campaign on this thread. -All votes must be from Docklands citizens. -You MUST have a new support forum. Support forums that originate before the making of this thread will not be counted. -Being suspected of using alts to support your thread will result in an immediate suspension. -Participating in ANY criminal activity during the election timeline shall result in an automatic disqualification and case opened against you. -You may only campaign on the Docklands wall and One (1) legitimate support group. -You may NOT campaign through private message or party. (Includes Skype, Raidcall, etc.) -You may NOT run if you were (or are) P/C/AOS. -You may NOT run for two Government Official positions at once. Now those rules are done lets talk. I have been in Docklands for a long time. I am a MR Commander in DPD, Im a worker at Tim Hortons and these are stuff I love of dockalnds.You get to be your passion. I am active I can alaways help out and im a hard woker. I can figure stuff out. You can alaways contact me thru party or messeges. I will never quit roblox because Docklands is my home.

of     1