PhantomPotato01
#199892932Monday, October 10, 2016 10:19 PM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? Yes, I played a game called "Start a MiniColony" 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? Yes I was a mod of Start a MiniColony 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? Yes. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes, I do. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? Yes. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? Yes, I do. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). Yes, I do. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? Yes, I am extremely Respectful. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). Yes. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? Yes. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? No, I don't think that a Higher up should be disrespectful. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) Yes, I do. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) Yes, I'm in the ES Timezone. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) I understand. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? Yes, they would know most about the group. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yes. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P Yes.
snp4
#200268904Tuesday, October 18, 2016 8:46 AM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? I have entered the 2014,2015,2016 F3X building contests,i played build a colony on earth,create your own country on earth,BVE along with Risk Universalis 3-4 (Not sure if it counts though,after all, it has more to do with stud painting than mini builds) 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? Yeah,i used to be a moderator on Risk Universalis and a LR security guard of Dunkin' Donuts. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? Yeah, i was sometimes granted temp-mod in f3x building competitions by some people I knew because they trusted me. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? I completely agree with them and understand that they are for the better. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? I promise i will not admin abuse. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? I understand. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). I understand and i fully accept all consequences. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? Yes,I understand. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). Yes,I understand. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? Yes,I understand. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? Not until now no, but now I do. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) Yes,I understand. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) Yes I understand. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) Yes,I understand. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? Yes, I realize that. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yes,I understand. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P I knew that from the start :P “I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.”-Nuff
heyguy416
#200395029Friday, October 21, 2016 10:59 PM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? Yes 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? Yes 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? No 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse?Yes 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player?Yes 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). Yes 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? Yes 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). Yes 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? Yes 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? No 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) Yes 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) Yes 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) Yes 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? Yeah 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yeah 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? Yup
GeorgeAlexanderIII
#200494420Monday, October 24, 2016 6:11 PM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? yes i used to play risk universalis and BVE untill i noticed that it was quite bad and i found this game and i've been playing it ever since. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? yes i used to host a minibuild game but i became inactive and it kind of died 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? yes same thing as i said above i used to host a game it had around 5 players daily but it died because i was inactive for half of a year 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? yes i understand and agree with all rules 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? i indeed promise not to admin abuse 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? i understand i am not a player anymore and it is my duty to help and serve and do stuff 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). I understand 100% 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? yes if my friend or someone griefed i cant tell them not to and let them off it shall be dealt with properally 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). I completely understand 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? I understand that i will need a screenshot or another member of staff to have seen it 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? yes i do realize 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) yes i understand 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) i completely understand by the way i am in timezone #2 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) i understand 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? yes usually if i need any information i ask DrPoncho because he is on the times i am on :P 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? yes and i am not allowed to lie and or change them in any way 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? i completely understand it is nessassery
captenden123
#200627074Friday, October 28, 2016 10:32 AM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? I've been Quite into Mini Building Lately, And I love to make Impressive Builds to Blow People's minds out of their heads 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? Yes I do, Being a Admin is Multiple games and Groups. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? Not that much, I've been Learning throught Other People's Experiences 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes I Do, Don't Worry! I Won't blow something up! 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? What's the Point of Ruining someones Fun? Admin Abuse is Horrible And I've Experienced it. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? Yes I Do, It's sad to Me, Due to me loving to RP and Conquer. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). As Far as I know, Im pretty Exprienced in F3X and F4X to help Newer Players. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? I don't have much Friends anyways ;_; 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). Yes I Do, In addition i hate Being Spammed, "Harambe Died." 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? And that is why there is a Record and Take Picture Button. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? Whatcha Mean? I can talk back to a Admin or a Owner (Schlet my Bae)? 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) Don't Worry Im not a Toxic Twelve year old. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) Yes I do, Im in European Zone so I can host more RP with my European Folk and Do late RP's with Americans. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) That's a Hard one, I Have some Forgetful Momments that I'm a Moderator in a Group, But there are Sticky Notes. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? Yes, I won't run up to a Guest asking him to Help me Getting the Griefer. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yes I Do, And I won't rig them to my Advantage. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? Yeah, I Know, My hands hurt. . . But Anyways! Hope ya Add me for Moderator! By the Way this is a Repost so it would Be Noticed.
snp4
#200707061Sunday, October 30, 2016 9:35 AM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? I have entered the 2014,2015,2016 F3X building contests,i played build a colony on earth,create your own country on earth,BVE along with Risk Universalis 3-4 (Not sure if it counts though,after all, it has more to do with stud painting than mini builds) 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? Yeah,i used to be a moderator on Risk Universalis and a LR security guard of Dunkin' Donuts. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? Yeah, i was sometimes granted temp-mod in f3x building competitions by some people I knew because they trusted me. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? I completely agree with them and understand that they are for the better. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? I promise i will not admin abuse. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? I understand. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). I understand and i fully accept all consequences. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? Yes,I understand. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). Yes,I understand. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? Yes,I understand. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? Not until now no, but now I do. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) Yes,I understand. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) Yes I understand. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) Yes,I understand. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? Yes, I realize that. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yes,I understand. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P I knew that from the start :P this is a repost so it gets noticed “I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.”-Nuff
NiftyKai
#200708113Sunday, October 30, 2016 10:57 AM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Mi################ have, I've joined many other different groups and games about this and they were fun. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? Yes I used to be a host at a gameshow group and I was a pretty good host. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Mi################ was an Intern. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes I agree to your terms. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? I promise not to Admin abuse, because I'm nice. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? Yes, Since I would be a mod people may ask for different things. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). Yes, I mostly like to help people and I am a good builder, so I can make a good builder. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? I understand, because usually I am actually harder on my friend because I make the best friend. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate un###########Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). I will mostly use only h because it isn't as annoying. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? Yes, but I would not really need to as there are good people that shouldnt be removed from staffmanship. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? Yes but I dont want to as they seem kind of better then me. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) Yes and I d#n####r####cause as a person I r#a###################meone disrespects me. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) Yes because it can affect my ac############n###########nd abillity to keep being a staff member, and if you need it, my timezone is Central Time. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) Yes, as the reason I was fired from being an intern was the fact that I forgot to say I was going to be inactive but wont make that mistake again. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Sc########Owner) are the most reliable resource? Yes as Mike and the Board of Directors know most because of the fact they helped create this amazing stuff 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yes and I would mostly not care as even if there is a vote I dont like I will still respect it. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P I understand, because I know that your just trying to ensure that I'm the right person for the job in part of staff
NiftyKai
#200708195Sunday, October 30, 2016 11:04 AM GMT

1) Yes I have, I've joined many other different groups and games about this and they were fun. 2)Yes I used to be a host at a gameshow group and I was a pretty good host. 3)Yes I was an Intern. 4)Yes I agree to your terms. 5)I promise not to Admin abuse, because I'm nice. 6)Yes, Since I would be a mod people may ask for different things. 7)Yes, I mostly like to help people and I am a good builder, so I can make a good builder. 8)I understand, because usually I am actually harder on my friend because I make the best friend. 9) I will mostly use only h because it isn't as annoying. 10) Yes, but I would not really need to as there are good people that shouldn't be removed from staffmanship. 11) Yes but I don't want to as they seem kind of better then me. 12) Yes and I #o#####a####ecause as a person I #e####################omeone disrespects me. 13) Yes because it can affect my ac#############nactiveness and ability to keep being a staff member, and if you need it, my timezone is Central Time. 14) Yes, as the reason I was fired from being an intern was the fact that I forgot to say I was going to be inactive but wont make that mistake again. 15) Yes as Mike and the Board of Directors know most because of the fact they helped create this amazing stuff 16)Yes and I would mostly not care as even if there is a vote I dont like I will still respect it. 17)I understand, because I know that your just trying to ensure that I'm the right person for the job in part of staff Any violation of staff rules located on a separate forum that's linked on the forum hub will result in instant removal from staff and depending on a rule broken you may get permanently banned from Expansion: Age of Empires. We take admin abuse very, very, very seriously. Absolutely no admin abuse. If you're caught, you will be removed on sight. Don't bother even trying to hide it if you're going to do it, because we can look in either :logs and if you bother to do :hidelogs or any other log 'hiding' command, you will be removed on sight. 1) Do you have any past experience of Mini#################you have any past experience of staffmanship? 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Mini#################you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unst##################for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schl########ner) are the most reliable resource? 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P Thanks so much to everyone who looks over this, and we really appreciate your care for the community.
Goldenplayer246
#200845836Thursday, November 03, 2016 12:12 AM GMT

Hello! Thank you for taking your time to read this application. I hope your in a good mood while reading this, if not well I suggest you don't read it. Here are my answers: 1) Yes, I have played BVE ###ore I came here. 2) Ive been a moderator in some games, but mostly I would say I have minimum experience. I learn everyday how to be better at it! 3) Yes, I've been a moderator on here before. 4) Yes, absolutely! 5) Yes. I'll be as responsible as I can be. 6) Yes 7) I will try to help them the best I can. 8) Yes. I'll others the same way I would like to be treated. 9) Yes 10) Yes. I can't blame someone with no evidence. Innocent till proven guilty! 11) Yes 12) I agree 13) Yes. My timezone is EST. 14) I will try my best to play at least four times a week. I'm not too active nor am I too idle. 15) Yes. They are the source for knowledge. 16) Yes. I will not try to rig the vote. 17) Yes. I agree on everything provided. I will try to work the best I can do. Ive done it once, I'll do it again.
NiftyKai
#200884269Thursday, November 03, 2016 10:21 PM GMT

1)Yes I have, I've joined many other different groups and games about this and they were fun. 2)Yes I used to be a host at a gameshow group and I was a pretty good host. 3)Yes I was an Intern. 4)Yes I agree to your terms. 5)I promise not to Admin abuse, because I'm nice. 6)Yes, Since I would be a mod people may ask for different things. 7)Yes, I mostly like to help people and I am a good builder, so I can make a good builder. 8)I understand, because usually I am actually harder on my friend because I make the best friend. 9) I will mostly use only h because it isn't as annoying. 10) Yes, but I would not really need to as there are good people that shouldn't be removed from staffmanship. 11) Yes but I don't want to as they seem kind of better then me. 12) Yes and I don't care because as a person I really don't care if someone disrespects me. 13) Yes because it can affect my activeness or inactiveness and ability to keep being a staff member, and if you need it, my timezone is Central Time. 14) Yes, as the reason I was fired from being an intern was the fact that I forgot to say I was going to be inactive but wont make that mistake again. 15) Yes as Mike and the Board of Directors know most because of the fact they helped create this amazing stuff 16)Yes and I would mostly not care as even if there is a vote I dont like I will still respect it. 17)I understand, because I know that your just trying to ensure that I'm the right person for the job in part of staff
teabag1255
#201265475Wednesday, November 09, 2016 6:20 PM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? Yes, I do. I've actually been playing Expansion: Age of Empire for about 6 months, so i am aware of what to do and what not to do. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? I've sent some applications, but none were answered, I got some recommendations from several admin which state that i am fit for atleast an mod place. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? As I answered before no, but i have several recommendation from several currently active admins and mods. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes, I do. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? I will not, nor have I ever admin abused. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? I put duties ahead of freetime. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). If a player has a question i will certanly answer it with much detail as possible. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? I see everyone as equals. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). I understand. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? I understand. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? I am not that kind of person who "back-talks", so i will treat everyone with respect. Even if they are not. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) I will not disrespect anyone, even if they are below my rank in this group, as I treat every individual with equal respect. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) I understand. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) I understand. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? Yes, I understand. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yes, That I knew. And yes I understand. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P Yes, of course. If I get this position i will try and improve this group for better. And I will always stick to it, no matter what. - Teabag1255 Application for mod position.
WARWAR2oio
#201345773Friday, November 11, 2016 1:45 AM GMT

Any violation of staff rules located on a separate forum that's linked on the forum hub will result in instant removal from staff and depending on a rule broken you may get permanently banned from Expansion: Age of Empires. We take admin abuse very, very, very seriously. Absolutely no admin abuse. If you're caught, you will be removed on sight. Don't bother even trying to hide it if you're going to do it, because we can look in either :logs and if you bother to do :hidelogs or any other log 'hiding' command, you will be removed on sight. 1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? Yes, I uses to be a senior admin here before I got banned for starting a rebellion. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? Yes. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? Yes. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? I shall not AA like I have in the past. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? Yes. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). Yes, I used to do /e, I am not sure if it is allowed. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? Yes,I shall not be biased. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). I used to stress this out to people when I was senior Admin so I agree with it, though it is hard to get your voice heard sometimes. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? Yes, I do. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? Yes, I have has people do that to me before I got removed. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) Yes. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American time zones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) I live in Texas so I go off of -06:00 UTC, or -01:00 US EST. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) Yes, I will do take knowledge of that. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? Yes. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yes, I was an owner once. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P Yes, I do understand.
Veetz01
#201575535Monday, November 14, 2016 5:42 AM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? I currently am role-playing with the Risk community. I was once an active member of minibuild but I then grew inactive. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? I am currently an experienced participant within the Risk Universalis community. I've been maintaining that position for over five months now. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? I was not once over the rank of an established citizen. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? I respect the rules that have been established and I will continue to follow them. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? I understand the consequences of admin abuse and what admin abuse has done to many clans. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? I respect the fact that moderators are meant to moderate Minibuild servers rather than actively participate as a nation. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). I understand that this position requires professional knowledge of the Minibuild community in order to be able to help others. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? I understand that favoritism and bias will bring comfort to the friends of administrators feeling that they will be able to do what they want without any punishment. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). I respect the usage of the two administrative commands of message and secret message and that it is used for major role-play notices only. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? I understand that evidence is needed in-order to prove another member guilty of abuse and removed from staffmanship. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? I will respect the authority of those who are of a higher rank of me. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) I understand that harrassment is not tolerated within the Minibuild community. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) I understand that timezones are key in maintaining activity. (Central Timezone) 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) I respect the authority of others to be given a reason to demote myself if I am inactive. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? I understand that the main administrators are my most reliable sources as they are the most experienced with Minibuild. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? I understand that lying the vote results will be caught and that lying will get me removed from my position. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? I respect your opinion of these applications and the reason you chose this format. Veetz
Aolic
#201890801Saturday, November 19, 2016 5:56 AM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? When I was young, I played on a few minibuild games, but nothing too serious. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? I was an experienced in Risk Universalis. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? Unless you count risk as a minibuild, (which I doubt you do) no. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes, I understand the rules. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? I promise not to admin abuse.* 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? I do, which is alright seeing as I'll still be able to play sometimes. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). Though I don't understand what you mean by this, I will attempt to give the answer to any question or issue a player has. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? I don't have many friends, so I understand. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). I understand that using the :m command too much is admin abuse, and I may lose my moderation post. I'd assume the same thing happens if you use the :h command 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? Seeing as you need proof to do anything, I understand. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? I do, and I believe that I've done it in the past. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) Seeing as this connects to the 'back-talk' as seen in the last question, I do. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) I do, and considering I am EST, or EDT if you're formal during the summer, it won't be an issue. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) Though I may have an issue saying a week prior, I do understand that being over-inactive will result in me losing my staff position.** 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? I do. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? I understand this, and I'll make sure the votes are not biased. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P Well, being clear is better, so nothing goes un-noticed, and yes, I understand. * I'd assume that, unless with consent or when nobody's around, such as 4 AM in the morning, when everyone is sleeping, it's not allowed. ** I'd also assume that if something immediate happens, such as the lose of a relative, pet, etc etc, you wouldn't lose your staff position if you say SOMETHING.
trygon153
#202114575Monday, November 21, 2016 4:20 PM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? 1) I've tried I wouldn't say it was any good but friends have told me they are (If that's not what you meant then I apologize 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? 2) Yes I've worked as a Temp moderator for BVE (Before all the Cancer) and I've served as a Moderator for E:AOE (Sorry Kody) 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? 3) I have been a Moderator (Sorry again.) 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? 4) Yes I agree with terms and rules 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? 5) I swear in the name of Europa Universalis and over my living soul I shall not Admin abuse (Again Sorry Kody) 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? 6) Yes I do I am willing to take that risk (Pun not intended) to not be able to play what I love as much. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). 7) I have planned that from the very start in fact that's the only thing pushing me to write this Application again I feel ashamed of my actions previously. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? 8)Indeed not that I have much friends interested in Minibuilds besides you. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). 9) I Understand as it has happened before 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? 10) Hopefully that can be avoided but yes i do understand. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? 11)I would rather not "Back-talk" but debate with them politely about occurring issues. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) 12) Yes sir I do and I respect that as well as all the other laws,rules and Regulations 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American time zones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) 13)Yes sir I do understand 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) 14)I understand. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? 15)I do realize that. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? 16) I do understand. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? 17) I understand you are trying to be clear only to avoid AAers and Former Griefers to the Community
trygon153
#202117615Monday, November 21, 2016 5:14 PM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? 1) I've tried I wouldn't say it was any good but friends have told me they are (If that's not what you meant then I apologize 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? 2) Yes I've worked as a Temp moderator for BVE (Before all the Cancer) and I've served as a Moderator for E:AOE (Sorry Kody) 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? 3) I have been a Moderator (Sorry again.) 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? 4) Yes I agree with terms and rules 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? 5) I swear in the name of Europa Universalis and over my living soul I shall not Admin abuse (Again Sorry Kody) 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? 6) Yes I do I am willing to take that risk (Pun not intended) to not be able to play what I love as much. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). 7) I have planned that from the very start in fact that's the only thing pushing me to write this Application again I feel ashamed of my actions previously. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? 8)Indeed not that I have much friends interested in Minibuilds besides you. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). 9) I Understand as it has happened before 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? 10) Hopefully that can be avoided but yes i do understand. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? 11)I would rather not "Back-talk" but debate with them politely about occurring issues. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) 12) Yes sir I do and I respect that as well as all the other laws,rules and Regulations 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American time zones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) 13)Yes sir I do understand 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) 14)I understand. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? 15)I do realize that. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? 16) I do understand. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? 17) I understand you are trying to be clear only to avoid AAers and Former Griefers to the Community
Voxelious
#202283908Wednesday, November 23, 2016 6:02 PM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? Yes; a couple games that I do not remember the name of and BVE. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? I have been a moderator in many groups, some of them minibuilding groups. This list includes BVE. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? I wasa moderator in BVE, and a couple other minibuilding groups a while back. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes, I understand every single rule provided to me on the forum. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? Hand to god. :L 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? I understand completely, as moderator duties might obstruct such behavior. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). I understand completely, and the primary reason I want to be a moderator is to help fellow minibuilders. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? Well, that would be chaos if we were. I understand. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). I understand; m-spam is especially annoying while building. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? I understand; it would be stupid to do so without proof. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? Yep. Chain-of-command; I understand completely. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) I understand; a way to keep from all-powerful staff. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) I understand, it all falls in with how active I am. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) I understand. Inactivity: destroyer of games. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? I understand. I wouldn't want the chance of getting false information. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? False decisions from false vote results are the worst. I understand. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? I understand completely, wouldn't want a bunch of disorganized bunch of fools being moderators. Thanks for reading.
NiftyKai
#202284221Wednesday, November 23, 2016 6:06 PM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? Yes I have been at other games that I've forgotten the name of but they were mini building games. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? Yes, I used to be an host at a Reality Show group but lost it due to the Group restart but I still have part of it as an Intern. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? Yes I used to be an Intern but lost it due to the fact that I forgot to mention me being inactive. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes, The Rules are good as they protect our community from possible troubles. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? I promise to not admin abuse, as I am Only applying to start up new Servers 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? Yes, As mods and up are always being asked questions or help. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). I understand a lot about the Community and I understand how to help people, but as nobody is perfect there may not be something I understand, but keep in mind I love history so I know a lot of things about mini building and historical moments. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? Yes, and whenever one of my friends come on I usually don't care and treat them like a stranger(sometimes) but other then that I will just play normally and act normally. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). I understand and pretty much 4/5 of the time I will use :h for things to say. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? Yes I understand that I will need proof. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? Yes, But I would rather not to as they are more experienced 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) I understand, as I am currently responsible on when the right reason to kick/ban someone 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) Yes and I am in the Central American Timezone 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) Yes, I'm always active throughout the day 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? Yes 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yes 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P Yes, I understand that it is trying to figure out what kind of a person I am
1gman4evr
#202557380Friday, November 25, 2016 9:55 PM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Mi####################o you have any past experience of staffmanship? Nope 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Mi#####################o you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? Yes 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? Yes, I do. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). Yes 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? Yes 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate un###########Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). Yes, I do. Besides I can just use h #r##. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? Yes 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? No you cannot. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) Yes 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) Ok, I'm in #1. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) Ok ,but I have to go to my dad's house every week for a week and he doesn't have Wi-Fi. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schl########ner) are the most reliable resource? Yes 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yes 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being ######### but because we need to be clear on everything? :P Yea
FrenchyFrenchFries
#202761042Sunday, November 27, 2016 6:30 AM GMT

1) Yes, I am currently a Permanent-Citizen and I formed the Anchorland Empire, you know what I'm talking about. 2) Yes. I was a developer for Peggle, and I have been the leader of many ROBLOX groups, a general in lots of militaries, a moderator for numerous server protecting groups and RP groups, and some others. 3) Unfortunately, I do not, but I do know how you should act as staff in this community. 4) Yes, I have read through them twice. 5) I solemnly swear, that with the potential of this power being handed to me, I will not abuse it. If I do so, I will resign from the roll and never apply for mod again. This is my word. 6) Yes, I do, unfortunately. But if it is to keep the servers clean, then I will accept this trait of misfortune but pride. 7) I do understand. A role like this deserves no knowledgeless people, but with helpful people. 8) Absolutely. I will not be bias towards anyone, as such an action disgusts me. As I said during #5, I will resign from the roll if I end up doing so. 9) I agree. 10) Yes. I have this recording program called Loilo, and it records finely. I will record any proof, and if not, I will screenshot it. 11) Yes, but only if they are blatantly lying/incorrect or breaking the rules. 12) Of course. 13) Yes I do. I live in the EST. Timezone, so we should be fine. 14) Yes. I usually have a lot to study for my major during weeks, but I usually get done around 4:30 PM EST. 15) Yes. 16) Yes, but I do not worry because I never feel bias towards votes. 17) Of course. Do anything you can to get information from me. Ehhh actually don't, I never know what can happen.
vet654
#203047495Tuesday, November 29, 2016 9:31 PM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? Yes. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? Yes. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? Yes. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? Yes. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? Yes. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). Yes. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? Yes. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). Yes. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? Yes. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? No. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) Yes. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) Yes. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) Yes. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? Yes. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yes. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P Yes.
BlueBalooby
#203183905Thursday, December 01, 2016 4:00 AM GMT

1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? Yes, I used to play BVE and EAOE a while back and I just recently got back into the community. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? No, not really. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? Nope. Is that bad? I still understand most of the admin rules. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes. 100%. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? I can definitely promise. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? Yes. Whatever I can do to help the EAOE. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). Yes, I completely understand. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? Yes. I know not to rank them up or give them special commands just because their my friends. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? Yes. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? I understand. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) Yes, I understand. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) Yes. I currently live in the pacific timezone. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) Yeah. I understand. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? Yes I completely understand. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yeah, I understand. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P Yes. It's very important to write questions like these in order to obtain the most reliable and hard-working potential admins/mods.
Rising_Samurai
#203343683Saturday, December 03, 2016 12:24 AM GMT

Any violation of staff rules located on a separate forum that's linked on the forum hub will result in instant removal from staff and depending on a rule broken you may get permanently banned from Expansion: Age of Empires. We take admin abuse very, very, very seriously. Absolutely no admin abuse. If you're caught, you will be removed on sight. Don't bother even trying to hide it if you're going to do it, because we can look in either :logs and if you bother to do :hidelogs or any other log 'hiding' command, you will be removed on sight. 1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? No. I do not. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? Me and FalloftheRisen own Several Groups and were both part of staff. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? Staffmanship i do. Minibuiilds i dont. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? I understand and agree to all the rule forms. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? I promise you. I will never abuse my admin. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? Yes. I sometimes busy with school and other stuff. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). i will care for others that are in need. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? friends will not be first. Everyone would. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). I agree. Votes are supposed to be for RP purposes. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? I can record with fraps, ROBLOX video recorder or a screenshot. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? I did not realize your allowed to do that 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) I will never harass anyone. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) I understand. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) I will notify the group or SchlechtMusik 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? I know. Ill alwways ask when i need help on somthing. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? I understand. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P I understand everything on this form. I will accept all consequences on this form. Thanks so much to everyone who looks over this, and we really appreciate your care for the community.
Rising_Samurai
#203343981Saturday, December 03, 2016 12:27 AM GMT

Any violation of staff rules located on a separate forum that's linked on the forum hub will result in instant removal from staff and depending on a rule broken you may get permanently banned from Expansion: Age of Empires. We take admin abuse very, very, very seriously. Absolutely no admin abuse. If you're caught, you will be removed on sight. Don't bother even trying to hide it if you're going to do it, because we can look in either :logs and if you bother to do :hidelogs or any other log 'hiding' command, you will be removed on sight. 1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? No. I do not. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? Me and FalloftheRisen own Several Groups and were both part of staff. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? Staffmanship i do. Minibuiilds i dont. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? I understand and agree to all the rule forms. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? I promise you. I will never abuse my admin. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? Yes. I sometimes busy with school and other stuff. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). i will care for others that are in need. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? friends will not be first. Everyone would. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). I agree. Votes are supposed to be for RP purposes. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? I can record with fraps, ROBLOX video recorder or a screenshot. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? I did not realize your allowed to do that 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) I will never harass anyone. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) I understand. 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) I will notify the group or SchlechtMusik 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? I know. Ill alwways ask when i need help on somthing. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? I understand. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P I understand everything on this form. I will accept all consequences on this form. Thanks so much to everyone who looks over this, and we really appreciate your care for the community. Thanks.
BlueBalooby
#203419705Saturday, December 03, 2016 7:59 PM GMT

( just reposting because i forgot to answer a question ) 1) Do you have any past experience of Minibuilds? Yes, I used to play BVE and EAOE. 2) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship? I own 2 groups with my friend. 3) Do you have any past experience of staffmanship in Minibuilds? Yes. I've seen many admins in EAOE and know how I must act if I were an admin. 4) Do you understand and completely agree with ALL rules on the rules forum? Yes. 100%. 5) Do you promise not to admin abuse? I can definitely promise. 6) Do you understand that you will not always get to play as much as the average player? Yes. Whatever I can do to help the EAOE. 7) Do you understand that if a player requires help, you must provide help, and/or refer them to another person if you don't understand everything. (If you lack understanding of something, that will disqualify you from this application AND if we find that you don't understand something you'll be removed). Yes, I completely understand. 8) Do you understand that you are not to be biased towards friends? Yes. I know not to rank them up or give them special commands just because their my friends. 9) Do you understand that m/sm spam will result in immediate unstaffing? (Using it for NON RP purposes) (You can say results of VOTES). Yes. 10) Do you understand that you need to provide proof if you're going to attempt to get someone removed from staffmanship? Yes. 11) Do you realize that you're allowed to 'back-talk' to higher ups? I understand. 12) Do you understand that 'staff-disrespect' is NOT a thing here? (It may qualify as harassment.) Yes, I understand. 13) Do you understand that your timezone has a lot to do with your promotion/activity? (American timezones are #1 and European timezones are #2 most important!) Yes. I currently live in the pacific timezone. (Or just timezone #1) 14) Do you understand that if you're gone for more than 5 days you will be demoted/removed? (Unless you tell us that you're going to be gone that long a week prior.) Yeah. I understand. 15) If you wish to seek ANY information, you realize that the Board of Directors and Schlecht (Owner) are the most reliable resource? Yes I completely understand. 16) Do you understand that vote results can be seen by all people who are Owner rank? Yeah, I understand. 17) Do you understand that we write the questions like this not because we like being hard-@'s, but because we need to be clear on everything? :P Yes. It's very important to write questions like these in order to obtain the most reliable and hard-working potential admins/mods.