of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

tardysauce
#196331162Tuesday, August 16, 2016 8:07 PM GMT

CS: Name: Arthur Zachariah. Age: 16. Power: Arthur possesses the power to manipulate the cold and white snow. He is capable of creating out of nothing and obviously, manipulate to make it do whatever he wants it to do. It's a beautiful superpower, you could make snow come down from the sky and make everyone think it's gonna be snowing when it clearly shouldn't be. And not only is it capable of that, he can use it to attack people. He would probably win every single snow ball fight with this power of his. It's also pretty dangerous, probably. If he was to generate a lot of snow, he could possible use it to trap people within them to freeze them to death, crush a person, make the most painful and coldest snow balls ever, sort of enhance his own strength and etcetera. But it doesn't necessarily mean he is immune to the coldness of he snow though. He could give himself a frostbite if he were to use this power too close to himself, especially when he's lowered the temperature of his own snow. And also, for some reason, he gets tired whenever he uses this power of his excessively. Appearance: Arthur has the physical appearance of a normal looking sixteen year old. He has the complexion that is a pale white, similar to the color of the cold snow. It's the result of staying in for a lot of his life. Arthur stands at the height of 5 ft 9. Arthur's hair is the color of a reddish-brown, much like the color of a mahogany tree's wood. Arthur's hair is nothing but a mess, he doesn't care about what it looks like, it's messiness makes strands and strands of hair jut around in every direction and make it look spiky. It's also got a frontal cow lick of hair partially hanging over his forehead. His eyes are the color of a vivid green that glistens in the rays of sunshine. His face is usually seen showing an apathetic expression. His clothing is pretty normal looking, I guess. For his upper body clothing, Arthur typically wears a dark grey jacket that is usually left unzipped and underneath it, a dress shirt of white can be seen. For his lower body clothing, he wears a pair of loose-fitting trousers which have a jet black color. The pants are held up by a black belt with a golden buckle. For his footwear, he wears a pair of black derby shoes. He also wears a watch and a silver necklace for accessories. Short Bio: Arthur comes from a nice family with two siblings and nice parents. He is the eldest son of his family, with a little sister and brother. Back in school, he didn't really have many friends due to him just being really, really quiet during school and just wanting to be left alone as he felt that other people were a bother to him. He felt that being alone was really great and peaceful. He would usually be in his room just laying on his bed at home. In his classes, he never really disobeyed his teachers and kept quiet as usual. He was so quiet that some of his teachers thought he was a mute. He got good grades too, sometimes bullied by the bullies and would usually run away from them. Guess that's all for this part of his bio, can't seem to add anymore to this part. Now, to continue to the next paragraph. It's gonna be a short one. Later in his life, he got sent to a boarding school. And like his previous school, he would be extremely quiet and do whatever he was told to do. He's usually got a face that showed apathy everyday. Let me fast forward a bit. Now, he's in this current situation he is in somehow. Completely unaware of what is going to happen to his uninteresting and boring life. Other: oh look, some snow is fallin' down. -- The really bad thing just happened. You touched a piece of clothing in your wardrobe, and suddenly an explosion of snow swept across your room. It leaked out of your dormitory's door and ruined all of your homework and papers. It was terribly bad, and you had to submit an essay that you have been writing for 5 days, but now that can't happen because it's totally drenched in snow. It seemed as if everything was going to wrong today, and this was just the first thing. i think people will bash me for this
Roxasthedemon
#196361077Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:25 AM GMT

Gah! Oh what the hell?! Where did all of this snow come from? It's so dang cold now. Great, the entire room is covered in snow now and... oh no, oh no, oh no! My homework and papers! They're all probably ruined by now, shoot. And I had an essay that was due today too. Stayed up for 5 god forsaken days working on that and finally finished. Seems like I won't be submitting it all now. Gah, it's so cold in here now. Snow is everywhere for some reason. How did this happen? Snow is probably outside of my room too. But, no matter. I'll just go put my usual clothes on and go to my class or whatever. And when the teacher asks, I'll just say what happened. I guess. I doubt that the teach is gonna believe though. Now, to put on my clothes. It's pretty cold in here.
tardysauce
#196361191Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:27 AM GMT

All of your clothes are covered in snow. Every single thing. i think people will bash me for this
Roxasthedemon
#196361714Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:35 AM GMT

Ah, great. I'm gonna need to get the snow out of these clothes now. I'll just take a set of clothes and shake the to get the snow out of it, I guess. God, this snow is pretty cold and is currently every where in my room. I'm just going to have to wear these clothes anyway. Even if they're that cold and feel wet. Or I could just wear what I'm currently wearing. Sigh.
tardysauce
#196361844Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:37 AM GMT

A landfall of snow flies out of the clothes as you shake them. It's getting close to your first class, English, and you need to be getting out of your dorm soon. i think people will bash me for this
Roxasthedemon
#196375381Wednesday, August 17, 2016 9:47 AM GMT

It's probably getting close to time for my first period, which is English. I need to rush in that case. I'm gonna have to endure all of the coldness now. The snow that came out of the clothes when I shook them was certainly a large amount. But I'll have to endure all of the coldness, I don't want to be late yo class after all. This has been the worst day I've had so far. Snow just appearing out of nowhere and ruining my things. Sigh. I've gotta really hurry and wear my clothes now.
tardysauce
#196376796Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:20 AM GMT

The clothes seem a bit less bad than you thought it'd be, but it still feels terrible. It was like you almost came in direct contact with dry ice. i think people will bash me for this
Roxasthedemon
#196376983Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:30 AM GMT

This... this feels so terrible. It's like I'm having a be the with just ice! It's so cold. But no matter, I have to head over to class now. I don't want to be late at all. I may be shivering like... like.... something right now but this won't stop me from getting to class. This has to be the worst thing that's happened to my life. It'll probably be a nightmare trying to clean my room as it is. Everything's ruined, probably. Now, to head to class.
tardysauce
#196377153Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:37 AM GMT

You walk down the stairs and exit the dorms. You arrive outside. It had a nice atmosphere. The smell was nice and everything was vibrant and pleasant. You walked across the sidewalk, arriving to the actual academy. Opening the doors, you could see the familiar place. It was full of other awkward teenagers, a few talking to each other while most were chilling by the lockers. You walk past them, seeing the wooden door with a tiny window. It was labeled 'English'. The bell rang, almost right on time. You sprung through the door, where the teacher, Mr. Morris, had a rather surprised look on his face. He had lengthy chestnut hair and a goatee. His eyes were a dark brown, but were hidden by round-rimmed glasses that he wore. He was average height, with a dark suit on. "You never looked so eager to come to class, Arthur." He said, smiling. i think people will bash me for this
Roxasthedemon
#196377434Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:51 AM GMT

"What's with that look, Mr. More is ( god dang filter ) ?" I say as an attempt to dodge that question. I really don't want to answer any questions today. Today's been a bit rough. A bit might not be enough to describe it. Today was like a blizzard just decided to up and live in my room and die there, just to ruin my things and make my life worse. I'm surprised I wasn't covered in snow, just everything else. I really hope that something like that never happens again. ... You've probably just made the bad thing happen just by thinking of it, didn't you Arthur? Please don't do this to me, God. I'm begging here. Have you not have enough? Just let me live my life normally. Let me live a normal life. Today's been enough for me. At least I've reached my class just in time.
tardysauce
#196377481Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:53 AM GMT

"Nothing. I'm just suprised." He replied. He shifted over and walked to his desk. "Your fellow classmates should be here soon. Take a seat." He told you. i think people will bash me for this
Roxasthedemon
#196377645Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:59 AM GMT

"... Alright." I say in response to his response. I walk over to a seat and take it. Now, to wait for the others to come. I'll just be my usual quiet self now while waiting for the others to come. I'm glad that I managed to get in just in time. But still, I'm shivering. Thankfully, nobody has noticed it just yet. I'll just be waiting for them to come now.
tardysauce
#196380339Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:25 PM GMT

People began to flood in. Many of them were awkward teenagers, a few seemed a bit uglier than normal, a few attractive. A lot of them were familiar, though some who you didn't hang out with a bit. Suddenly, something hit your cheek. It was a folded up paper ball, that a girl had recently thrown at you. She looked stuck up, with a brunette ponytail and obviously expensive glasses. She had hazel eyes. "Dork." She snorted, and so did a few other class members. (ignore my look lol) i think people will bash me for this
Roxasthedemon
#196380770Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:37 PM GMT

( i wasn't going to ask. ) Sigh. I'm a dork huh? I guess I am. But why would I care. I've been like this for a lot of my life. And I'm perfectly fine with all of it. It's peaceful. For me at least. I'm not social at all. Guess I'm just anti-social. Or something. I'll just keep on being quiet and carry on listening to the teacher. I'm gonna focus on this instead of those... rude people.
tardysauce
#196380850Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:39 PM GMT

As the paper that had hit the ground unfolded, it seemed to spell something out. i think people will bash me for this
Roxasthedemon
#196381068Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:45 PM GMT

Hmm? What's this? A message from that rude girl to me? Hmm.... I'll avert my attention to this for a small bit. Wonder what it says. Probably something bad about me. But I don't really care. Say all you want about it. It will hardly even anger me. My social status does not mean much about me. I'll probably end up dying alone because of it but I do not care. But I'll avert my attention to this, as I am curious as to what it says. It could be bad, it could be good. I'll see soon enough.
tardysauce
#196381412Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:53 PM GMT

'I'm sorry. They said they'd kick me out of their clique if I didn't do it, as well as spread rumors about me.' The note read in sharpie. It seemed a bit rushed. Suddenly, the teacher said your name. "Arthur, could you tell us an example of Robert Frost using alliteration?" He looked at you, knowing you weren't paying attention. i think people will bash me for this
Roxasthedemon
#196383162Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:36 PM GMT

What evil people. Well, I guess I was wrong to judge her because she was just doing what she was told to. Spreading rumors of people, that's just something evil right there. I don't get why one wants to be in a gang of rude people, seems pointless to me. In order to be cool, I don't think one should doing that. You know what's really cool though? My room. It's probably like winter in there or something. And now, I'm in this situation simply just because of moving my attention from the teacher to the piece of paper on the ground. An example of an alliteration used by Robert Frost huh? I don't really know. Probably because of me not paying attention. I think I know what alliterations are. I'll just answer a random alliteration then. With a face that expressed the feeling of annoyance a small bit, I tried answering. Hoping to get the answer correct, I just say whatever alliteration comes to mind. I think I know what they are. They're like poems I think. Or something. And so, I answered. It's probably wrong. But why would I care. Here goes. "An example of alliteration used by Robert Frost might be..." And I answered with a random alliteration that I have in my mind.
tardysauce
#196383383Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:40 PM GMT

The whole class busted out laughing, except for the one girl who threw the note at you. "He just said one, you idiot!" One person called out. The teacher gave you the disapproving head shake. "I was going for... 'They click upon themselves As the breeze rises, and turn many-colored As the stir cracks and crazes their enamel. Soon the sun’s warmth makes them shed crystal shells Shattering and avalanching on the snow-crust—' I just said it. I'm surprised you didn't hear it." He frowned, getting back to the lesson. i think people will bash me for this
Roxasthedemon
#196383851Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:49 PM GMT

Laugh at me all you want you petty scum. Ain't my fault I didn't pay attention. Your stupid, 'clique' or whatever the heck it is made me change my focus. I'm not at fault here. Well, I sort of am. But technically they were the ones that caused me to not pay attention so therefore, they're a bit at fault here as well. If only I could do something to get back at you people that have laughed at me. If only I could give them what I've felt today, the feeling of a cold winter-like temperature. But I have no powers. I keep on being as silent the grave and pay attention to the teacher. Still with a bored expression on my face.
tardysauce
#196384358Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:00 PM GMT

As the class went on, more and more classmates were humiliated. But it was a select group of people doing these things to catch the students off guard or make fun of them, and they go as follows: Aaron: A tall kid, 6'3, with black hair. His eyes were gray, and he was the rudest out of all of them. He seemed a little buff, and was on the academy's football team. Anna: The girl who threw the note at you. She usually hangs around the clique but seems to be the outcast among them. She only joined it to try and fit in. She is somewhat short, and a little stocky, at 5'4. Lucy: A cheerleader. She seems a bit too perky, and is totally head over heels for Aaron. She had emerald green eyes and bleach blonde hair. She is pretty petite. Jace: A short, sarcastic kid. He's a pretty big nerd, with hipster-ish glasses and frizzy, curly ginger hair. His eyes are dark brown. He is pretty short, too, at 5'6. He was a bit skinny. i think people will bash me for this
Roxasthedemon
#196385005Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:15 PM GMT

More people got a taste of the humiliation I had tasted earlier huh? Oh well. Seems like a certain group of people are doing this to people in order to have some fun. I wonder what's so fun in humiliating people. It doesn't seem fun at all. I'll just continue on with my... focus on the class at hand.
tardysauce
#196386363Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:45 PM GMT

Thankfully, the teacher asked no more questions. Anna seemed to glance at you a few times, and the others just snorted when they saw you. The lecture finished, almost just in time, and the bell the rang. He sighed. "Class dismissed." Everybody rushed out of the room. i think people will bash me for this
Roxasthedemon
#196386725Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:53 PM GMT

I slowly got up and walked out of the room. I'm not really rushing. I like doing things at my own pace. Time to go get some lunch. To the cafeteria I go. My usual blank expression was on me, as usual. Now, I'm gonna go get myself some food. I'm feeling a bit hungry. Wonder what my room is like right now. Wet or just cold? Everything in my room is ruined. I think. The amount of snow in it could possible make a nice little snow fortress. I still don't know how the snow got there. Now, what should I get for lunch once I've reached the cafeteria?
tardysauce
#196433933Thursday, August 18, 2016 3:48 AM GMT

The lunch smelled mediocre. There were sloppily made pizza as well as somewhat overcooked chicken as choices, or, you could just make a sub at the salad bar instead. The cafeteria was pretty big and had many places to sit. i think people will bash me for this

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right