of     1   

snowman12346
#196562544Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:05 AM GMT

National Lacrosse League (lacrosse / hand ball) This will not be a group, just a web$ite and all games will be at one pitch. Commissioner - me except I will be playing cuz y not [i won't "bias" so dont worry] Board - 5-7members There will be 6 teams [one] [two] [three] [four] [five] [six] 1 / 6 teams are filled at this moment. Signups will be on this forum to own a team. gameplay: max will be 4v4 w/ GK (can change soon) [rules soon] playoffs: 4 / 6 teams will be in the playoffs after a season of 10 games, each team given 5 home 5 away games. layout: SEMI: [ONE] v. [TWO] ---------- [THREE] v. [FOUR] FINAL: [ONE] v. [THREE] ez layout so ya if you want to signup for a team, you will get 1keeper to keep the teams kind of balanced to avoid one team being stacked i guess, this league won't be in the way of any other leagues games [RNHL / JHL] (try to keep out of rifa times). To signup you need to reply to this post [team name] - noobsville noobs owner: fadsdfadsfa co owner: fgadafsdafd [keeper] the rest will be chosen at a draft. draft will be 5rounds then signing begins if u think this league is ganna be bad cuz of a svug owning, no 1's going to bias so chill out folk.

of     1