of     1   

ForeverAFlame
#196580014Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:52 AM GMT

Howdy, Suggestions & Ideas! Mods, if your reading this, I really appreciate the new Select Length/Range tool in ROBLOX Studio. This can help Developers with the games they are developing more easier. In fact, I already have used this feature. Currently I rate is 7.4/10. Now -- Onto ways to make it better. I think you can easily re-implement the old version into the new one. Re adding basic choices may make developing a little easier for the new people to the craft. Also, here's another idea -- How about Favorites? It doesn't need to be called Favorites, (It could be Presets, Custom Inputs, or whatever you people at ROBLOX Corp think of) would make things even easier for new people and known developers alike. Basically, my idea is you could click on the type box where you input the Length of a movement is and select 'Add to Favorites (Presets, Custom Inputs, ect.)' and it would be added somewhere, maybe its own tab, or with the old choices? In the end, I think these batches of ideas would make ROBLOX Studio a little easier for new and old users alike. So, Mods, if you are reading this (and got this far), thanks for taking this suggestion in. I know you get the final word, but I really think this would be useful. Status: Forums | Current Project: On Break | Nyeh Heh Heh! | OT and S&I | R$0
Dissembleee
#196582781Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:33 AM GMT

FAVORITES: OMG YES! I've always hated the fact that if I want an exact replica and have something important in my clipboard already, I have to go measure it exactly. Support. VII.XXIV.MMXVI // TIX COMPLAINERS: [ PostID=195893420 ]
Rapturing
#196582845Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:34 AM GMT

zooport. Bacon Hairs / 3.0s don't deserve a computer.
ForeverAFlame
#196583485Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:44 AM GMT

Thanks for the support. Status: Forums | Current Project: On Break | Nyeh Heh Heh! | OT and S&I | R$0

of     1