of     23   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

daggerd
#19669390Sunday, January 17, 2010 1:05 PM GMT

????:darkness is killing your enemy whenever you get the chance Mike:in the future alexis:fourth Mike:there is a war kyle:the war is starting Mike:and alot of us are dead, Kai:ahhh kieth:no...I can't kt:ah jack:never...give...up Mada:ahhhh cris:ugh Mike:and we aren't all together in this war, but they will know whats happening, because we are all on the same path to light tk:and we are bound to see the others if we are on the same path drake:just a matter of finding if they are behind or infront. ____________________________________________________________ Name: Age: Homeworld: Powers: Weapons: Special Attacks: Appearence: Bio: _____________________________________________________________ Name:Mike Age:17 Homeworld:Mulkia Powers:Power copy, explosion of light, timetravel Weapons:cursed arm, oblivion, divine rose Special Attacks:gravestone, dark teleport Appearence:On the rpg dw website(just search for rpg dw on youtube and copy the website link in the description) Bio:He is the symbol of courage living in a body, he was thought to of been created by someone but was actually copied to make murluxia.The dark counterpart of Mike is Neo who doesn't show as much as he used to. Name:Drake Age:17 Homeworld:earth Powers:copy powers, teleport, clone Weapons:two swords Special Attacks:teleport crush Appearence:On the website Bio:when mike is gone he takes the part of leader.he can copy peoples powers and has the symbol of kindness Name:TK Age:16 Homeworld:Earth Powers:device activation Weapons:device Special Attacks:formation mode Appearence:website Bio:a boy who never gives up this gave him the symbol of hope.he has the power to make catara change due to a divice and sometimes uses cards to fight. Name:catara Age:unknown Homeworld:somewhere near the dark ocean Powers:formation mode weapons:formations special attacks:symbol transforms appearence:on the website Bio:A talking walking cat who can use tk's device to change into different beings.Has the symbol of light. Name:Kyle Age:18 Homeworld:unknown Powers:extreme knowlage weapons:his A.G special attacks:None Appearence:website Bio:A boy who is the brains of the group.He works best with cody and is currently developing A.Gs.He holds the symbol of knowlage. Name:Cody Age:15 Homeworld:Earth Powers:communication to others minds where ever the other person is, mind tracking. Weapons:None Special attacks:mind control Appearence:Brown hair, yellow shirt, blue jeans ______________________________________________________________ Mike:So, you ready for the war?
Girlygirl88
#19670507Sunday, January 17, 2010 1:53 PM GMT

Name: Tessa Moon Age: 15 Homeworld: Earth Powers: Fire from palm of hands. Weapons: Sword and a silencer. Special Attacks: None Appearence: http://www.roblox.com/Item.aspx?ID=20693521 Bio: My parents died so i don't live with anyone. I am a shy person but i can fight well.
daggerd
#19673579Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:32 PM GMT

Drake:i'm going outside.If I find anything i'll tell you. mike:okay
Methe3
#19674785Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:58 PM GMT

Layton: You are finished! Inky: We need something! SJJ: He's not even attack *gets stabbed by tail* ing....*falls* Layton: You are all alone Ink blob. Laymites: *start pinching his legs* Inky: *draws sword* The sword turns out to be the sacred sword of Galaxies. Layton: Oh crap... Laymite 1: We are screwed! Laymite 2: Ino! Inky: *spins around with sword* *draws silver aze* *spins with it too* Layton: Eh? Inky: SACRED TORNADO! *unleashes tornado* Layton: GAH! NOOOOOOO! *gets launched into volcano walls* So do all the Laymites. Inky: *takes the cures back* YES! Now the blender will die! Layton: B-b-blender? Inky: The dark blender. Layton: That has already been destroyed. Inky: How? Layton: Power of fury. Now those can destroy the dark matter. Inky: *morphs cures into one another*I CALL IT, *twists around with it in his hand* THE RAGE STAR! SJJ: Rage star? Layton: T-t-t-th-th-THIS IS NOT OVER! *flies off* LAYMITES! Laymites: *fly away with him* @ Space Xerx: Brobot?
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#19692603Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:30 PM GMT

Seth: SYMBLE OF SORROWS!!!!!*A pillor of light explodes out of Seth* Nobody: What magic is this? Seth: *Removes his hand from over his left eye and over it was the symble of sorrows*
daggerd
#19693380Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:43 PM GMT

Mike:huh, I suddenly feel strange*the symbols of friendship, sincerity and destiny fly out of mike's pocket, light and hope from tk's and knowlage from kyle's.* Kyle:a new symbol ____________________ The daggers of darkness
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#19693645Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:48 PM GMT

(The symble of sorrows looks like a heart with a sword going through it.) Seth: This is my true power Nobody. Nobody: No matter I can still kill you.
Methe3
#19698018Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:04 PM GMT

name: Brobot date made (earth months etc): June 6th 2007 homeplanet: Idk... powers: robot stuff weapons: robot stuff bio: a robot sent to help with problems and evil. Xerx: So...you have figured out my evil plan. Brobot sensed it and now you realise that i am evil. Nothing left to say. I will rid of you now. *makes: soul DDK DDK2 and Spade appear*
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#19699033Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:20 PM GMT

Seth: *Charges at Nobody* Nobody: *Jumps out of the way but Seth still cuts his arm*
Methe3
#19712840Monday, January 18, 2010 3:03 AM GMT

Layton: No...I WILL NOT ALLOW IT! *transforms into Layton v2.5* SJJ: You have gotta be kidding me. Layton: *spins around* *takes Inky's sword and axe* Oh im bad! *swings tail at Inky* Inky: *drops rage star* Layton: Now to go back to my homeworld and put this to action! Inky: No...this is not happening. I know it isnt. SJJ: Inky? What are you doing? Inky: *glows light blue* Layton: ... Laymites: ... SJJ: ................. ... Inky: *eyes look like they are burning* Layton: What is wrong with him? SJJ: I have no clue. @ Above volcano Xerx: I have no use for you nor Layton anymore. This will give him a super boost to kill him but after he does he will die. @Space in the I9 galaxy DDK: CRUSH HIM! An I5 floats by. It sees them all. I5: FOOD! *looks at Dak* Nah. JUST THEM! *eats the bad ppl* @ Volcano Inky: *conrtols self* Xerx: NO! *turns to ghost form* Layton: THIS IS IT FOR YOU! *grows ticked off* *crushses Inky* SJJ: INKY! *grows into GJJ (Giga Jackson J)* Inky: SJJ...take the coin. *tosses him the wish coin* GJJ: Thanks. Inky: Don't forget me. It is my time anyways though. GJJ: You're 16... Inky: Just with all the beatings. Layton: *staring like this: -_- just with eyes open a little* This is a little strange... *slithers out quietly and quickly* GJJ: *brings him down*
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#19714405Monday, January 18, 2010 3:24 AM GMT

Seth: DARK FLAME BURST BLADE!!!*Seth yells as he swings his broad sword and a huge blade of dark flames shoots out of it cutting Nobody in half* Nobody: *Turns to dust* Seth: Looks like that wasn't really him...
Methe3
#19715668Monday, January 18, 2010 3:43 AM GMT

Inky: *looks up* GJJ, i will use the last of my soul to try to defeat Layton. *screams* Laymites: *blow up* Layton: *slithers over taking only little damage* Inky: *stops screaming* *dies* GJJ: *eyes turn red* *gets out sword and axe* Layton: ...*throws many large objects* GJJ: *slashes through them* Layton: I wish it didnt have to come to this. BOSS! Xerx lands on the ground right by GJJ. Layton: Meet my boss. The creator of everything ever. Xerx: Yes. You hurt Layton, i mess you up beyond scrambled. GJJ: *throws Layton into lava pit* Xerx: *transforms into dark form* Now is the day you die. Nothing left to say. you have meddled too far. All my plans have failed to kill you. GJJ: So basicly everyone after us is a spy of yours? Xerx: Yes. All of them. Even the transformed DDK3. All of them except that Aweless guy. GJJ: *takes the fury star* Because the dark storm is already destroyed, i will use THIS for battle!
daggerd
#19742752Monday, January 18, 2010 6:58 PM GMT

????:we have set the first target to destroy, an enemy of the heroes, but I don;t understand why a group of enemies ???:they are powering up the hidden ones, the least known.Most of the people who fought the heroes didn't even know them and the ones that did where all part of one group, so we go after the last chance. ????:and take out the last chance first destroying there plans ???:exactly, now send the test fighters ????:yes sir ____________________ The daggers of darkness
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#19748901Monday, January 18, 2010 8:34 PM GMT

Seth: *I sat down on the rocky floor of the forgoten diminsion*
daggerd
#19753232Monday, January 18, 2010 9:40 PM GMT

(The early 09 and before roleplaying is dieing out and alot of good roleplayers are leaving the website.I might start using the 09er style later)
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#19753466Monday, January 18, 2010 9:43 PM GMT

(Ok.) Seth: ...
Methe3
#19758132Monday, January 18, 2010 11:02 PM GMT

GJJ: *drains stars power into him* I AM NOW UNSTOPPABLE! Xerx: We will see about that. *grabs him with many of the 1000 arms* *punches him* Dak falls in. He slashes Xerx.
Methe3
#19815839Wednesday, January 20, 2010 2:13 AM GMT

Xerx: You two little maggots alone fighting the creator of all things in the entire universe of creation? Dak: ... Xerx: You both shall DIE!! *fires boulder* GJJ: *grabs it* *throws it* Xerx: *turns to rock type* *makes boulder bigger* Dak: *slashes boulder in half* Zig: DONT START DA PARTAY WITHOUT ME! Oh and i brought a couple of friends to help out. GUYS! Aweless, Spare, Sam, Zag, Blob, DDK (reformed), & Sylvia-Z swarm in. Spare: *gets on stilts* Xerx: *turns into fire type* *breathes fire* Spare: *jumps off stilts* *lands on a large bouncy ball on a diving board* Xerx: *turns to ground type* *causes quake* Spare: *bounces on board* *bounces above Xerx's head* Xerx: You think a bouncy ball is gonna hurt me? Spare: *turns ball into a steel sphere* *lands on his head* Xerx: *on ground* *gets up* Sam: *bits him with poison fangs* Xerx: *turns to poison form*
daggerd
#19829797Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:52 PM GMT

???:are they there yet? ????:nearly we got delayed by a unlinked dimension. ____________________ The daggers of darkness
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#19839050Wednesday, January 20, 2010 10:17 PM GMT

Seth: *Dissapears* (He didn't do it O.o)
Methe3
#19849096Thursday, January 21, 2010 12:52 AM GMT

Sam: *bites* Xerx: *swings her into wall* *changes to psychic type* *teleports them to the temple of darkness*
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#19850245Thursday, January 21, 2010 1:11 AM GMT

Seth: *Appears next to Xerx*erm...Who teleported me and why did they do it?
Methe3
#19850985Thursday, January 21, 2010 1:23 AM GMT

Xerx: Who exactly is this guy? GJJ: Seth. I bet hes in another battle right now so yeah.
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#19852360Thursday, January 21, 2010 1:44 AM GMT

Seth: No I was just sitting down and I was teleported here... ???: Thats because your friends need your help there enemy is going to because alot more powerful soon. Seth: Ok... *??? Stays in the shadows but you can see his eyes...But they are black and cold and it's hard to hold a gaze with them*
Methe3
#19852793Thursday, January 21, 2010 1:49 AM GMT

[more powerful than the creator of all creation ever?] GJJ: More powerful? Xerx: ...maybe but i know i made it. Spare: *gets on stilts* Xerx: NOT YOU AGAIN! *breaks stilts*

of     23   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right