of     1   

kudorey619
#196710243Sunday, August 21, 2016 8:50 PM GMT

Sign up thread: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=143403196 - Mega, you are Pharaoh Ramonhotp. Your age is 45 years old. Your starting point is your castle in Cairo, Egypt. Your land is the northern half of modern-day Egypt. You have about 120,000 population. - YOUR CITIES: >Unnamed: This city is your capital. It's still unnamed. Its location is modern-day Cairo. >Alexandria: A very known city, its location is on the North Coast. It lies on the Mediterranean. >Manhour: A city in the Wastern part of your land, 150km away from your capital. >Zamin Amon: A city in the Western part of your land, 250km away from your capital. >Manaf: A city lies on your Southern borders. - KINGDOMS NEAR YOU: >Roman State of Asia (Middle East) >The Clans of Toshazon (Sudan) >Libyan Empire (Libya) - POPULATION FULL REPORT: >25,000 are in army. >75,000 are farmers. >15,000 are slaves. >5,000 are builders, merchants, explorers etc. - KNOWN EMPIRES: 1)The Libyan Empire: The LE has 120K population including 25k army warriors(same as you). 2)Toshazon Clans: They're united clans living in the land of Sudan. Population is 20K. 3)The Roman Empire: A very known empire. The Roman Empire is the largest empire so far, with a population of 900K including great army of 250K warriors. It has a big land, including the Middle East. The Greek State of Sparta: The second largest empire, and the only real threat to Rome. It has a population of 720K including an army of 110K warriors. - Now it is up to you. Train your army, grow your kingdom, burn your castle(jk), whatever. NOTE: This is alternate-history, most events/names/empires/etc are false/fictional. Let the devils pour us cups of fermented blood, and the let the corpses dance in euphoria.
megaassasin9000
#196713173Sunday, August 21, 2016 9:29 PM GMT

I order 4 diplomats, accompanied by a small group of 30 trained soldiers, to The Libyan Empire. They are to try to improve relations relations and install trade with them. If they could, the diplomats should also establish a non-aggression pact. Builders are to build 3 more ships to enforce our power in the Mediterranean. 1 small legion (500) of specialized naval infantry is created. They specialize in boarding ships and basic swimming techniques. I spy with my little eye, a gnome with an extra chromosome.
kudorey619
#196713844Sunday, August 21, 2016 9:38 PM GMT

>The Libyan Emperor accepts trade requests, he's offering 5 battleships and 5 catapults in exchange of wheat. About the non-aggression pact, the Emperor promises to send a diplomat to Egypt for discussing about a pact. >Builders start building ships at Alexandria coasts. >Your campaign gathered 500 fishers from Alexandria, the fishers were trained for naval infantry uses, however they ask if the campaign would interrupt their life-jobs or not. Let the devils pour us cups of fermented blood, and the let the corpses dance in euphoria.
megaassasin9000
#196716164Sunday, August 21, 2016 10:09 PM GMT

We accept their offerings and give them a portion of our extra wheat. The diplomats, including the soldiers, return to Cairo safely. We plan to strategically place the additional ships around the routes that lead to Crete and Cyprus. The Naval Infantry would replace their lives as fisherman, but they would get more pay than regular soldiers. They have a dedicated outpost just outside of Alexandria with a dedicated ship to them. They are to train for 4 days every week. The troops are officially named the "1st Naval Infantry Legion." The campaign to recruit more Naval Infantry continues. 3 of the 5 battle ships are placed in the Nile to patrol. The other 2 are used to enforce Egypt's power in the Mediterranean. Specialized catapult crews are created and 3 crews are placed somewhat close to the Toshazon Clans. They are accompanied by 2 legions of Footmen (mostly armed with swords and axes), 1 legion of spearmen, 1 camel cavalry legion, 1 chariot legion, and 1 elite guards legion. These troops are organized to create the 1st Army, commanded by a rather experienced general. The 1st Army is based in Manaf. The other 3 catapult crews are stationed in Manhour and Zamin Amon. (NOTE: 1 infantry legion is roughly 3000 men, cavalry being roughly 1000, and chariot + guards is 500.) I spy with my little eye, a gnome with an extra chromosome.
kudorey619
#196755353Monday, August 22, 2016 10:25 AM GMT

>A shipment of wheat was delivered to the Libyan Empire, the Emperor is sending his diplomat as soon as possible with gifts for the Egyptian people. >Your additional ships take their positions 40km away from Cyprus and Crete, however your Adviser warns you that Crete is under a Spartan control, an attack on Crete will lead to bad relations with Spartans.(I need info about how many infantry did you send? 3 ships can carry a maximum of 20 each.) >The naval infantry accept your orders, the 1st Naval Infantry Legion now has a total of 700 troops, along with 35 battleships that carry 20 troops each. >(You have 5 catapults only, so you sent 2 near Toshazon and 3 to Zamin Amon/Manhour or vice versa?) >People of Manaf greet the 1st Army and provide them with extra food and drink before the start their journey to Toshazon. >A messenger was sent from the 1st Army, he tells your majesty that the 1st Army successfully passed the Southern Desert although they lost 8 men because of Desert assassins, the 1st Army is camping 20km away from Toshazon Clans. Gentlemen, it's a nuclear device.
megaassasin9000
#196785290Monday, August 22, 2016 8:22 PM GMT

We are looking forward to the arrival of the diplomat. We send a diplomat to meet with the Libyan Empire to ask them if they are willing to aid us in a war with the Toshazon Clans. Orders are sent to the ships via smaller messaging ships to not engage. It is only to influence and enforce our control of the Mediterranean. The 1st Naval Infantry Infantry is held on standby. (Sorry, I meant 2 catapults are placed in Manhour and Zamin Amon.) The 1st Army starts training extensively to prepare for war with the Toshazon Clans. I spy with my little eye, a gnome with an extra chromosome.
kudorey619
#196793142Monday, August 22, 2016 10:04 PM GMT

>The Libyan diplomat arrives at your Palace, he offers a one year non-aggression pact, he also gives you money gifts from his Emperor. >The Libyan Empire immediately accepts to enter a war along with you against the Toshazon Clans. The LE is suggesting to conquer Sudan and the Southern Desert and put them under Egyptian/Libyan control. >Your battleships at Mediterranean reported seeing a small patrolling Greek boat roaming around them, but they disappeared as soon as your ships tried to contact with them. >The 1st Army starts intense training. >Your Adviser suggests to name your capital. Gentlemen, it's a nuclear device.
megaassasin9000
#197153167Saturday, August 27, 2016 7:33 PM GMT

(Sorry for not posting in a while. Procrastination and school got the best of me.) We accept the 1 year non-aggression pact and gifts and thank them. We agree and start drawing up plans for a joint invasion of Toshazon Clans. It calls for 2 seperate attacks then the 2 armies should unite at the capital. Orders are sent to the ships, via small messaging ships, to continue the patrols, but stay alert for any Greek ships. The Capital is named Ramonhotp City, in honor of the Pharaoh. The 1st Army is told to continue the trainings until the invasion starts. i want to die (extreme edginess)
kudorey619
#197166685Saturday, August 27, 2016 10:19 PM GMT

>The Lib.yan(filter) Emperor suggests that your army should attack from the North of Sudan, and Lib.ya should attack from the West of Sudan. >Your capital is officially named Ramonhotp City. Gentlemen, it's a nuclear device.

of     1