of     1   

OddPegasus
#196788181Monday, August 22, 2016 9:00 PM GMT

As it may not come to a surprise i am quitting the online game ROBLOX. I have my reasons but i will state one, I am going to a military academy and i dont have computer access. It is overseas and in many parts of the U.S. Anyways, I would just like to thank some people in my upcoming of this precious game. Mariospider64: Wow man. Of all the teams in the S6 NCAA, Mariospider64 was the only person who gave me a chance. Idk how i didnt win MIP form going to sitting the WHOLE playoff game of S6 TCU vs ORE game and dropping 20 without starting in the UVA S7 1st playoff game. But mario was 1 of the only coaches i respected throughout my time here no matter what. He will always be a favorite. smar21: smar smar smar. Man you looked out for me took me in S7 UVA and you me and trill had a connection. A bond that was unbreakable. After a while i grew inactive and wow. But u guys proceeded without me. And your 1 of the best coaches good luck to you and ND. #UVAForLIfe thekevonster: man ur fat and u smell but u count for cheeseburgers lol! But man you gave me a chance S11 and we got stacked but i thought you woulda known stacked teams turn to bad teams. Good luck man rebuild lol rebuild. OVOPeyton/TrillxPeyton: Peyton Peyton man this guy was a complete savage he practically carried UVA way more than i ever could. He took my spot on GSW :( you were the better man tho lol. I loved the way you played and it was fun to have you on the team. And honestly i hoped we could play again. But lmj wanted you not me. Good luck bro. Quarter_Dropper: man this my apoc bro I mean he looked out for me no matter how many times i rq no matter how many times i called him fake or anything he stood out and showed up he kept it 100 10x10 this guy is a savage. I love you man. SwerveJr: This guy people call him a "bust" and stuff man stop it. If lmj picked this kid he knows hes raw man swerve dont listen to these dudes, you got what it takes to take it all the way and i believe in you. Good luck out there and watch who you stand in front of. And watch who you stand behind. Birds unu and emoe man yall know wassup lol ill talk to yall in skype and tell yall wassup tho. My hands getting tired so imma write this conclusion and gtf i gotta pack my bags. once again i am quitting for good ROBLOX has plans to demolish the Ro-Basketball thing for good anyways. It was a long run but in the end. It was not worth it. I am not coming back and dont even think im gonna come back on here or an alt. This is not the life that i want to spend. I will say that 1 thing this game has taught me is to watch who you stand infront of. And watch who you stand behind. The fact that i was exiled is not why im quitting i announced retirement a while ago. And as for you people in college im surprised that a guy goin into his junior year has more intelligence to leave this game and get off his butt and go and get a job thats sad to another standard. Anyways today 8/22/2016 will be my last day on this account. I will not log in and I will not do anything. If u see that someone is on the account it is not me and idc. My logoff time will be approximately 8:00 as I have to wake up super early. Good luck to you all my pm settings are now off. Good bye guys.
OVOPeyton
#196788538Monday, August 22, 2016 9:05 PM GMT

rip :( #UVA4Life
eurostepsmar
#196790945Monday, August 22, 2016 9:35 PM GMT

comeback soon1 #uvaforlife if u could i might own uva again next ssn and i want u and trill to be ac <3
OddPegasus
#196796060Monday, August 22, 2016 10:41 PM GMT

I'll try it wont be a while until im fully able to come back. I might not ever come back to be completely honest. I will have skype tho ill pm it to you.
bamboo616
#196796264Monday, August 22, 2016 10:43 PM GMT

hue

of     1