of     1   

exposevictoriasecret
#196795682Monday, August 22, 2016 10:35 PM GMT

[Note: You must sign at least 4 forwards, and 2 centers. I suggest using power forwards for the "PF, C, = 8 or more rule.] Coaches Send to your team's respective General Manager account, (located in the group "General Managers" rank) the following: "On behalf of our franchise the (teamname), I (your name), offer (player name), (position), a position on our roster for (upcoming/active) AAU season. In the event that the player wants to leave my team I have 2 weeks to (trade/waive) him. If not done in a timely manner, the league will take action on either extending or exterminating the players contract." Players Send to the team's respective General Manger account, (located in the group "General Managers" rank) the following: I, (your name), (position), commit to the (team name) for the following season. Official Rosters Team Owners must send your team's repsective General Manager account, (located in the group "General Managers" rank) the following, WHEN ASKED OF: Subject: (Team Name) Coaches: (Plaayer name 1. (player), (position), (jersey number) .. etc. (number of players out signed of 19) cloutlessjoe
OddKell
#196796675Monday, August 22, 2016 10:48 PM GMT

We R1 Sg Oddkell number 11

of     1