of     1   

nintendo566
#197037717Friday, August 26, 2016 5:57 AM GMT

{( LEAGUE HISTORY )} The Arena Ball Federation (ABF) was created by Scanng in 2010. He was just a sports forumer with a good idea, combine weapons into a ro sport. He ran the first two seasons of the league. The group he made can be seen here: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=116084 He has since quit ROBLOX and has been gone for a while. As soon as the sport was made nintendo555 (me) loved the sport. I helped him run the league and eventually when I came back to ROBLOX in 2013 I revived the sport and got the sports forum back into it. Seasons 1 and 2 were ran by Scanng and since then Season 3-9 have been ran by me. ============================================= {( Current Arena Ball Federation Hall of Fame)} CaptainROFL - Destructive Ducks Deathrange07 - Columbus Storms (5 championships) Brobro264 - Seattle Shock/Portland Penguins Wistfulspongebobbest - Chicago Warriors/Arizona Copperheads/Sao Paulo Sharks/League Co Commissioner Scanng - Creator and Founder of ABF ============================================= {( Past Champions )} Can be viewed on rules document due to ROBLOX forum filter removing the champions.

of     1