of     1   

c0bbler
#197155926Saturday, August 27, 2016 8:05 PM GMT

(Written Before the KSU V CU game) Here i am, 3 Seasons into OCFA, Ive AC'd AHC'd and now HC'd my first head coaching in OCFA was S5 ASU, Honestly FinalsFantasy started my OCFA HC career,I thank him for the good times have had being an AHC and HC for our team, We were 4-4 put together, even though we missed playoffs that season was the most fun ive had in OCFA considering the excitment of being a gead coach for the first time, Now i know KSU is currently 0-2 sadly and depending on how the game goes down today we will be 1-2 or 0-3. Not the prettiest record but its mine, and ill stand by it . Even though ill be resigning , there is no reason to fully retire, but being a head coach requires too much activity and responsibility on roblox and id rather have a high GPA then go 6-2 in OCFA Id like to thank these people for the good times ive had throughout my head coaching carrer .CapChristoper , Not the most active but a really good friend and player .FinalsFantasy , Started this whole HC thing for me and a pretty fungi ;) .NiasalSkilgra , honestly you can be annoying at time but you're cool, and a chill person #####################################################################################################.BlackopsXVI , Give me ur bbm for HC ;) .Anastakios and ItzGunKoma can annoy me sometimes but you listen and have been with me during ASU and KSU Dont PM me asking why i didnt add you here if youre on my team, In general you are all good, and funny people excluding a few who wont be named Ive lost with KSU, Its been fun, I've won.. Nevermind, but we did beat a record "Most FS's in a game" :) Ill take Offers but chances are i will go to UCLA,ASU or stay on KSU as an AC Thanks for the oppurtunity, But its time to give someone else a chance
vikingsfan397
#197156068Saturday, August 27, 2016 8:07 PM GMT

good riddance
crasymanjr03
#197156498Saturday, August 27, 2016 8:13 PM GMT

Here I am, this is me There's nowhere else on Earth I'd rather be Here I am, it's just me and you Tonight we make our dreams come true It's a new world, it's a new start It's alive with the beating of young hearts It's a new day, it's a new plan I've been waiting for you Here I am Here I am Here we are, we've just begun And after all this time, our time has come Yeah, here we are, still goin' strong Right here in the place where we belong It's a new world, it's a new start It's alive with the beating of young hearts It's a new day, it's a new plan I've been waiting for you Here I am Yeah, here I am Here I am Yeah Waiting for you Here I am, this is me There's no where else on earth I'd rather be Here I am, it's just me and you And tonight… PS: Why did u post the same thing twice

of     1