of     1   

MarcusShadow
#197172367Saturday, August 27, 2016 11:31 PM GMT

Currently, users can only use animations that they made/own or animations that roblox has made/owned. There is currently no (official) way for users to share their animations with other users unless it is a group place. Also currently, there are only two things you can edit about your animation on the web page. Those two things are name and description. My suggestion is to add a third option: Fair Use or Public Domain. What this option would mean means is if you check the box, it will allow anyone to use your animation. If you leave the box unchecked then it will work like current animations where only you may use it and you alone (or your group if it is a group animation). If you agree then please leave a reply so that this post goes to the top of the forms so hopefully the admins will see it and maybe even consider it. (Please note this form post is to request a new official feature to be added. What this post is not is a form asking for help or looking for anyway to work around this so please do not suggest any such work-arounds that already exist.) ---Thank you and enjoy your day---
pryce1236
#197183755Sunday, August 28, 2016 1:51 AM GMT

:)
AsianChipotle
#197183783Sunday, August 28, 2016 1:52 AM GMT

I have a different number; we are in different timestreams entirely. I don't feel so well.
TehBoSssz
#197184440Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:00 AM GMT

It would actually make sense that sentience would be a localized phenomenon. -TehBoSssz

of     1